Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
347 Players in 12 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] hahahahah  (Read 290 times)

Offline David_

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 1
    Badges: (View All)
    Mobile User
[Closed] hahahahah
« on: April 05, 2021, 06:09:31 pm »
Your In-Game/Screen Name: David
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:595670982
What server were you playing on when you were banned: JB
Who banned you: Carl
Reason you were banned: "cheating LUL"
Please explain what happened leading up to the ban: Apparently this ban is from a demo on peanut and I was playing as a CT, doing my job, stopping rebellers, etc.
Why do you think you should be unbanned: This server is literally full of silvers that don't know anything about footsteps, crosshair placement, attention to detail, and movement. I literally get banned for 12 months because I heard footsteps decided to follow the footsteps LOL. Anyways lets run through the evidence
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROd8oj9EmjQ
In the bhopping clips you can literally tell the people CT touring me are bhopping at the same speed as me, hence they are able to keep up. Also I LITERALLY lose speed three times during that clip. Entering the pool, by the pool, and in red hall I lose speed. If I was scripting I wouldn't have lost speed at all.
In the second clip, you can tell I had no idea of the T with the mac-10 in the corner until he began firing and his tracers showed. Probably the most fishiest clip, I peeked and saw the T with a Mac-10, but I knew that since I didn't spot the other T with a gun, that he must be in the corner. So I began to spam the wall out of curiosity that bullets would go through.
Milky began to shoot, so I knew that T had to be in the open for milky to see and shoot him, I realize this and began spamming the middle part of that room. I knew the other t had to be in the corner to my left so I adjust my spray to the corner. In the third clip, I clearly saw the T jump over to the pool for a second. I realize this about a split second later, so I go to check the pool as I didn't see him near the other T's once I came back to the window. I wasn't 100% sure because I wasnt preaiming the booster, and he could've also gone into 1way, but I was preaiming more out. Fifth clip, probably the WORST clip of the entire video, because he didn't show my point of view. In my point of view I was actively looking at the door go up with the gun, and there are LITERALLY lines on the archway of the door that help me remember where the gun was. Sixth clip, I saw the T on my radar because milky actively spotted him in the cell, so I go up to the cell to warning shot the T, but since milky saw him, he dies.
Any other details: no
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 03:43:47 am by Noah »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Junkie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
hahahahah
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 06:09:31 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Noah. - Internal Affairs | Voltingshock - Community Advisor | lulu - Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline Carl

• Sr. Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Mr. Moseby
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/moe_lester69/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 330
  • Likes Given: 69

tw Carl

• Total Badges: 19
    Comedy Gold Goated 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts Christmas 2019 Spammer-25 100 Poll Votes 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 100 Posts Summer 2018 Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
Re: hahahahah
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 07:17:29 pm »
1st clip, cl_showpos is bugged in demos, it doesn't display the correct speed at times (as you can see when it shows you as having 300+ speed while running, 0 speed in the air, etc.), keeping that fact in mind, you visually didn't lose speed on a hop all the way from the ladder to armory, around to warday, through the red tunnel, and out to pool. you hit about 20 or so hops in a row with all 1 scroll patterns. You are either the greatest spacebar hopper on planet earth or somethin else is goin on. you decide

2nd clip, sure man, you have bat hearing and heard him run into the left corner and reacted by tracing him perfectly in sync through the wall. this does not explain, however, why you decided to, instead of continue to spray that left hand corner that you are so confident he is in, transition your spray AGAIN to your right into a seemingly random point on the wall (NOT the righthand corner) RIGHT ON TOP OF another T and trace him perfectly as well.

These 2 clips are the main reason I reported you, the other clips were things I said "hm, that was weird" as a sort of supplement to the 2 above clips. I'm sure alamo (the one who extended your original ban) can confirm that these 2 clips are the main reason you got banned

Just btw, I didn't ban you for cheating originally. I banned you for MFKing on minecraft_beta after you saw the player report on you (assumedly) babyraged and figured "oh well, gonna get ctbanned anyways!" and gunned down everyone in a cell on a 1v100 day. really does speak numbers to how you acted on jb /shrug

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline David_

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 07:42:09 pm »
1st clip, cl_showpos is bugged in demos, it doesn't display the correct speed at times (as you can see when it shows you as having 300+ speed while running, 0 speed in the air, etc.), keeping that fact in mind, you visually didn't lose speed on a hop all the way from the ladder to armory, around to warday, through the red tunnel, and out to pool. you hit about 20 or so hops in a row with all 1 scroll patterns. You are either the greatest spacebar hopper on planet earth or somethin else is goin on. you decide

2nd clip, sure man, you have bat hearing and heard him run into the left corner and reacted by tracing him perfectly in sync through the wall. this does not explain, however, why you decided to, instead of continue to spray that left hand corner that you are so confident he is in, transition your spray AGAIN to your right into a seemingly random point on the wall (NOT the righthand corner) RIGHT ON TOP OF another T and trace him perfectly as well.

These 2 clips are the main reason I reported you, the other clips were things I said "hm, that was weird" as a sort of supplement to the 2 above clips. I'm sure alamo (the one who extended your original ban) can confirm that these 2 clips are the main reason you got banned

Just btw, I didn't ban you for cheating originally. I banned you for MFKing on minecraft_beta after you saw the player report on you (assumedly) babyraged and figured "oh well, gonna get ctbanned anyways!" and gunned down everyone in a cell on a 1v100 day. really does speak numbers to how you acted on jb /shrug
I never said that spray transfer was because I heard him it was because I never saw the other rebeller and the only place I wasn't looking was the corner LOL and also if you wanted me to be banned this badly which is clear considering you made a 3 minute video of worthless clips you would've checked to see that everything was working fine. This includes the cl_showpos in the corner. Scripts are meant to make you bhop endlessly, but I lost speed in the first clip. Also that last part doesn't help your case because the ban the last time I checked was 12 months so the MFK ban wasn't included (inb4 1 week gets added to my ban) If you're going to try and get me banned, next time don't do it so haphazardly.

Offline Noah

• BOBBY SHMURDA IS FREE
  • Internal Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • ALAMO
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 628
  • Likes Given: 357

tw galactical brain owner

• Total Badges: 22
    Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Goated Any amongers? Adorable Badge Collector (15) Stargazers Invisible Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2021, 03:43:42 am »
For the first clip you're just wrong when you say people are bhopping the same speed as you, you can clearly see that the gap between you and the Ts is increasing every time you look behind you. As for the reason why this clip is suspicious, Carl explained it perfectly: you lose no speed until after a substantial amount of hops, all which was done with a single jump input each. The other clip that's a dead giveaway is the clip at 1:30. You never see a T run away, you only see a T jump in place, not bhop away. You then proceed to turn around and hold crouch, which there should be no reason to as you never saw him run away, to which you then only uncrouch and aim in when you see through the wall that he has no gun and is just standing around. You also swing that angle so you can see exactly where you know he is. This is incredibly blatant, and combined with prior clips and your poor half-assed justification this is evidence beyond a reasonable doubt in my eyes. If you ban evade at all your ban will be made permanent. You may want to take #DAVIDUNBANNED out of your name, see you in 12 months.
Appeal denied.

Regards,
Noah
Community Manager & Internal Affairs

clown, watch your lip

Lol nothing to make fun of seeing as I am more successful then you will ever be you brainless, spineless ape, Get back in your cage and you might get a banana because you belong in the fucking zoo.

do you want my autograph u fan ? putting me in ur signature it wont get u a skeet invite nn

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks