Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
430 Players in 12 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] TwoCharacters Breaking Rules/Targetting  (Read 309 times)

Offline DeadlyAWP

• Novice Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 1

DeadlyAWPer

• Total Badges: 0
    Badges: (View All)
[Closed] TwoCharacters Breaking Rules/Targetting
« on: January 29, 2021, 06:51:44 pm »
Your In-Game Name: DeadlyAWPer
Their In-Game Name: TwoCharacters
Their SteamID (https://SteamID.io): STEAM_0:1:29894488

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): Multiple offences, First was 1/28 around 5 pm. Second was today 1/29 at 4:25

Rule(s) broken: KOS off name, freekill, freeshooting

What happened (Be detailed): The guys been targetting me for no reason whenever he's on. He will shoot me repeatedly for no reason. He also freekills for things that would normally be warning shots. He has kos'ed me off model 3-4 times in the past week because he knows my playstyle and model so im here submitting proof. Thanks for the help.

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): https://medal.tv/clips/42547564/d1337HXLzXiu in this clip it only shows 3 ws, he later gave me a 4th as I was going onto a minigame. This isn't the first time he has done this either. False Kos: https://medal.tv/clips/42639344/d1337jtra61o A CT runs in front of him, a second T runs out from stack and he shoots him, then he calls kos as if he saw my name while im in the stack. He knows that I go for the nade secret from past games. He does this all the time some more extreme then this one but sadly I started using clips yesterday because I was getting tired of playing with this guy.

Thanks for the help, he ruins the fun.
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): I agree
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 09:21:47 pm by Noah »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Junkie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 4
    1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
TwoCharacters Breaking Rules/Targetting
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 06:51:45 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Noah. Internal Affairs | ris Community Advisor | lulu Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline characters

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/_twocharacters_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 295
  • Likes Given: 285

two characters

• Total Badges: 19
    4 Year Coin 1000 Posts 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
Re: TwoCharacters Breaking Rules/Targetting
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 07:25:12 pm »
You cheated surf, and when you look at someone, their name shows up.

As for the clip in crazy asian my fault for warning shooting you ill take the 15 minute ct ban for that, looked like you were delaying though.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 07:30:36 pm by characters »

Offline DeadlyAWP

• Novice Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

DeadlyAWPer

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 07:37:56 pm »
You cheated surf, and when you look at someone, their name shows up.

As for the clip in crazy asian my fault for warning shooting you ill take the 15 minute ct ban for that, looked like you were delaying though.

I know it shows a name if you look at me, you just didnt get my name. A T ran out from the stack behind me (which you shot) andrew was in front of me with the same model (also from stack) for about 90% of the time I was running to stack. At the same exact time a CT was blocking your view, then you call the kos as if you had just gotten my name which would have been impossible. Also isnt the first time you've kos'ed me off model which is why im reporting this one.

Offline characters

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/_twocharacters_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 295
  • Likes Given: 285

two characters

• Total Badges: 19
    4 Year Coin 1000 Posts 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 07:41:06 pm »
Saw your name in surf the first time you dropped down, not the time the ct was blocking me. I could have seen it then, but I saw it before so it didn’t matter.

Never kos’d you off model in my life

Offline DeadlyAWP

• Novice Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

DeadlyAWPer

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 07:49:44 pm »
cap

Offline Noah

• BOBBY SHMURDA IS FREE
  • Internal Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • ALAMO
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 628
  • Likes Given: 357

tw galactical brain owner

• Total Badges: 22
    Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Goated Any amongers? Adorable Badge Collector (15) Stargazers Invisible Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2021, 09:21:40 pm »
The first clip is quite clearly false warning shots, but the second clip is not conclusive enough for me to able to punish characters for pursuing off of model. It is entirely possible that characters did see your name, and it would be unfair to punish him for that. If you believe you are being targeted the best evidence would be voice or chat logs of some sort of harassment, or instances of you being the only T killed when there were multiple rebels, just as an example. Characters will receive a 30 minute CT ban for the freeshooting.
Thank you for the report.

Regards,
Noah
Community Manager & Internal Affairs

clown, watch your lip

Lol nothing to make fun of seeing as I am more successful then you will ever be you brainless, spineless ape, Get back in your cage and you might get a banana because you belong in the fucking zoo.

do you want my autograph u fan ? putting me in ur signature it wont get u a skeet invite nn

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks