Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
386 Players in 12 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] tw Gio dot freekill report  (Read 392 times)

Offline Luigi

• Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • Not Mario
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198266058807/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 1

Bojo2Trappy

• Total Badges: 0
    Badges: (View All)
[Closed] tw Gio dot freekill report
« on: January 26, 2021, 03:52:44 pm »
Your In-Game Name: Cheems Ball Z
Their In-Game Name: tw Gio dot
Their SteamID (https://SteamID.io): STEAM_0:0:209543250
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 26-1-2021 around 15:35 round 21, map = Jb minecraft tango

Rule(s) broken: Freekill
What happened (Be detailed): Telling us to do a cancer jump from the pig on top of an invisible block to the tree on top of the wall where u can see most players in the demo without demonstrating it and then killing me for not doing it (even after i told him he has to demonstrate a cancer jump). There were a lot of new players on who also got killed btw, quite unfortunate since 1 even ragequit (and maybe won't come back). Also he said it is 1 jump while getting on the tree is 2 jumps (assuming u start from the pig) + the jump from the tree on top of the wall... 3 jumps total, he's not making any sense.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): https://imgur.com/a/ISm80oa <-- u can see both demo's, scroll down for the 2nd and don't forget to click on the sound icon (its off by standard).
For some reason the first demo doesn't have any screenrecording, but luckily the second and most important demo has screenrecording.
Note: If u look in the chat u can also see the admin saying: theyre new they dont know that jump ._.
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 04:42:36 am by Noah »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Junkie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 4
    1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
tw Gio dot freekill report
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 03:52:44 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Noah. Internal Affairs | ris Community Advisor | lulu Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline Gio

• Proud Canadian
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • nice guY
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198379352228/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 135
  • Likes Given: 120

tw Gio dot

• Total Badges: 24
    3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin 1000 Posts Certified Cutie Badge Collector (20) Gstad's Squad Summer 2018 True Canadians Badge 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge AssKisser 500 Posts 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (10) Invisible Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: tw Gio dot freekill report
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 04:35:41 pm »
The Admin at the time posted in Global Admin Chat, that it was not a Cancer Jump, prior to the kill.
In the first Demo, you will hear the ping of the admin saying it's not a Cancer Jump.

You decided to be a bitch about it, cause you didn't want to die. You also kept threatening to report just so I would be scared and not kill you.

I'll take any punishment if I was in the wrong, but don't think I was. Over half the server completed the jump.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 04:48:12 pm by Gio »
Current Position(s):
Vet Member

Past Positions:
Web Moderator
Manager @ Mentorship
Group Staff @ Mentorship
Developer @ CSGO
SA @ Bhop

Offline Dr.Brandon8506

• I think it's safe to say Tango is a part of my life
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • 2011 BMW E92 M3
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137074618/
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/anibad969/videos
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 317
  • Likes Given: 881

T.w² | Dr.Brandon8506

• Total Badges: 30
    100 Poll Votes OG True Canadians Badge Christmas 2019 1000 Posts 5 Year Coin Certified Cutie Thanksgiving 2019 4 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin 500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (10) Summer 2016 Spammer-25 Mobile User 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 100 Posts Halloween 2015 Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 07:27:53 pm »
I was one of the admins on at the time and from the second clip you can see that everyone made it but you. There was only 2 new members on, Gio explained it, they made the jump then when he called "floor was lava" they fell and died. Not to mention you SCREAMING into your mic for gio to kill you, hence why you died. Funny how your clip didn't record that but its all in the demo... Don't see how its a freekill when you requested him to kill you...  The spy guy made it but fell when the order "floor was lava" was in place. Please stop screaming into your mic

« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 07:29:31 pm by Dr.Brandon8506 »
Former Apprentice & Community Mentor
Former Sr. Staff
Former Jailbreak Supplementary Admin
Former Junior Staff
Former Community Event Coordinator
Former Divisional Staff Of CSGO Zombie Escape
Former Probationary Personnel
Former Community Leader
Former Member

11. If you could change one thing about Tango what would it be?: Jailbreak.
name it after @Dr.Brandon8506  since he's the biggest pussy i know
-I had to get my pussy frozen by liquid nitrogen
what is with y'all being 14 and like "I wanna start a family"

don't plan out your whole life when you're still eating off the kids menu smh
@Dr.Brandon8506 Thanks for all the memories on jailbreak. It was always so fun playing with you. I hope you remember all the good times like I do.
I also eat in the shower and go on my phone in the shower >_<

yeah of course ur fat ass eats in the shower

(https://www.instagram.com/dr.brandon8506/?hl=en)

Offline Luigi

• Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • Not Mario
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198266058807/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 1

Bojo2Trappy

• Total Badges: 0
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2021, 08:51:04 am »
As you can see the 2 people above me clearly have no knowledge of the rules. A cancer jump (this one had 3 jumps) should be demonstrated and not "explained". "Everyone made it but you" is also one of the things said, that doesn't matter the rules are the rules even if they don't care and decide to do the jumps, I still have the right not to do so if I want (sadly new players died, because they felt like they had to do it since Brandon said he doesn't have to demo it as he says above in this post). Also a claim i can see here is that i asked for him to kill me which is not true at all, if you would have actually listened you could hear me say kill me if you want to be reported, as i clearly warned multiple times that he has to demonstrate it.

Anything else?

Note: Quite sad that an admin like Brandon decides to lie on a report...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 08:53:52 am by Luigi »

Offline Gio

• Proud Canadian
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • nice guY
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198379352228/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 135
  • Likes Given: 120

tw Gio dot

• Total Badges: 24
    3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin 1000 Posts Certified Cutie Badge Collector (20) Gstad's Squad Summer 2018 True Canadians Badge 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge AssKisser 500 Posts 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (10) Invisible Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2021, 05:56:58 pm »
Regardless, of the amount of jumps it is, a "Cancer Jump" is based upon the admin discretion (as there is no list for all the jumps considered "Cancer").

Brandon being the ranking admin on, I can assume determined due to the amount of players which completed, and the difficulty of the jump, that it is not a "Cancer Jump".

However if I am wrong Brandon please feel free to correct me.

Otherwise, in the situation being told it is not a Cancer Jump did give me the ability to kill you for not following orders.
Current Position(s):
Vet Member

Past Positions:
Web Moderator
Manager @ Mentorship
Group Staff @ Mentorship
Developer @ CSGO
SA @ Bhop

Offline Noah

• BOBBY SHMURDA IS FREE
  • Internal Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • ALAMO
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 628
  • Likes Given: 357

tw galactical brain owner

• Total Badges: 22
    Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Goated Any amongers? Adorable Badge Collector (15) Stargazers Invisible Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 04:42:23 am »
Determining if this situation was a freekill or not is dependent on if we call the jump in question a skill jump. Our current definition of a skill jump is any jump not apart of a minigame, so by the book the jump should have been demonstrated. Ultimately though, this definition is constantly disputed and put under question, so we delegate this task to admin discretion. What this situation boils down to is that Gio, operating under the Dr. Brandon's discretion, did not need to demonstrate the jump, making his action not a freekill. I will ping @Bill and @PickolasCage so they can see this situation for themselves, and if they see an issue with how this was handled from an admin perspective then they may deal with that with the Jailbreak admin team, but since this report was on Gio on the grounds of a freekill it can be ended here.

Beyond just the situation that this report was made for, I see so much wrong with how everything was handled. Admins are contradicting themselves in all chat by saying it doesn't need to be demonstrated but also saying "there are new players who don't know how to do it", Sponger not getting muted for repeatedly screaming into his mic to harass Luigi, and, from what Gio and Brandon have said, Luigi screaming into his mic that he is going to report people and to kill him. This turned into a complete mess, and all I can ask of you guys is to not turn this into some weird beef where we start using me as the arbiter of who pissed off who the most. If I see the people involved in this report harassing each other in the future, appropriate punishments will be handed out.

Regards,
Noah
Community Manager & Internal Affairs

clown, watch your lip

Lol nothing to make fun of seeing as I am more successful then you will ever be you brainless, spineless ape, Get back in your cage and you might get a banana because you belong in the fucking zoo.

do you want my autograph u fan ? putting me in ur signature it wont get u a skeet invite nn

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks