Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
522 Players in 11 Servers

Author Topic: TangoWorldWide "Homecoming" 2021  (Read 495 times)

Offline lulu

• Ghosts
  • Community Director
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • Don't follow
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/NoDiscussion/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 140
  • Likes Given: 140

T.w² | lululu

• Total Badges: 32
    Badges: (View All)
    4 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2019 Oyasumi Punpun Homoflexual Thanksgiving 2019 Conner's Badge of Prestige Verified Invisible Wheezer Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin 500 Posts Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Drunk Award 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Bacon! Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Mobile User Summer 2016
TangoWorldWide "Homecoming" 2021
« on: January 02, 2021, 10:33:00 pm »

TangoWorldWide's 7th Annual "Homecoming" Event
On behalf of TangoWorldWide's Operations... Inviting back new members and preparing for a successful year!

— Introduction
Please join us in celebrating 8 years of TangoWorldWide!

For the past couple years it has been a tradition to host a Homecoming event, & each year has brought an amazing outcome. We've seen a variety of users participate in this event, and have had many old members return to TangoWorldWide, some even to obtain staff positions. We are hoping to see many old members return to our network, and look forward to seeing old faces who choose to participate! Hope you all have had a great start to the New Year, we hope for more good times to come in and out of servers to each and every one of you guys that continue to support us and hang around.

— Homecoming Event
For this event we would like to invite all of our past members to take another look at TangoWorldWide and possibly reunite with the community. Everyone is invited back to have your departure nulled, without the hassle of an re-application.

The event begins on January 2nd, 2021 then ends January 31st, 2021 | 12AM EST - and the best part? No applications.

You are able to simply fill out the form below and post in our set Homecoming board. From there, we will process these almost immediately, so you can add your T.w² | tag back to your name as soon as you post it. Since these posts are handled by staff immediately there is no need for vouches/devouches.

— Staff
Carrying over from last year's homecoming, we would like to invite previous staff members to be reintroduced as Jr. Staff. To be eligible you must have been staff for a minimum of 3 months in Tango's history, and not cause any issues/received any bans after your resignation. It will be by staff discretion whether you are to receive Jr. Staff or put you at a member rank.

Code: [Select]
{name}'s Homecoming Return
Code: [Select]
[b]1. In-Game Name[/b]:[i] Answer Here [/i]
[b]2. SteamID[/b]: [i] Answer Here [/i]
[b]3. First Name[/b] (Optional): [i] Answer Here [/i]
[b]4. Age[/b]: [i] Answer Here [/i]
[b]5. Location/Timezone[/b]: [i] Answer Here [/i]
[b]6. Forum Registration Date:[/b]: [i] Answer Here [/i]
[b]7. About how long were you an Official Member[/b]: [i] Answer Here [/i]
[b]8. Do you have any conflicts with our current members[/b]: [i] Answer Here [/i]
[b]9. You hereby agree to follow our Rules & Policies(Agree/Disagree)[/b]: [i] Answer Here [/i]
[b]10. Have you previously been staff, and do you wish to return to staff as Jr. Staff:[/b] [i] Answer Here [/i]

Please note: you must have been previously accepted into TangoWorldWide to be able to participate during this Homecoming Event.
Users with active bans within the network, or were previously removed for malicious conduct are also not eligible for this event, unless told otherwise by Ownership.

- 𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉

ok liberal
P.S. Drink responsibly 8).

Thank god the staff positions are filled with the most intelligent people

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot