Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
687 Players in 11 Servers

Author Topic: Charlie blackstar app 2 WITH REFERRAL  (Read 212 times)

Offline Charlie

• Im out of ur world
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Welcome to my tango locked ultimate ironman
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 161
  • Likes Given: 161

enrico pucci

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    4 Year Coin Real One 100 Poll Votes 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 1000 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Spammer-100 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Mobile User Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Summer 2016
Charlie blackstar app 2 WITH REFERRAL
« on: January 02, 2021, 03:32:40 pm »
1. What is your in-game name? Charlie
2. What is your favorite genre of music? Metalcore
3. What is currently your favorite artist, and why? Bring me the Horizon, their current exploration through different genres and linking them into metalcore is refreshing, as there's so many different sounds but with the same style that I love.
4. What's your favorite song? (Please provide a link)
5. Going off of the above post, describe the song in three single words. Innovative, beautiful, revolutionary
6. What made you interested in music? What didn't? I often find myself listening to music when doing anything. I'd say its an integral part of my, and many others', life and it gives me a way to express myself and to relate to others through sound.
7. If you could pick a single line of a song that stands out for you, what would it be, and why? "I don't know what hurts the most, holding on or letting go" Even when you know that holding onto something hurts, the thought of letting go and moving on can sometimes be just as painful.
8. What does music mean to you? It means everything. As I previously said, it's a way to express myself, a way to be entertained without really any effort. A world without music honestly wouldn't be a world worth living in.
9. Why do you want to be a part of Blackstars? I previously had a thread that I commented in daily and I'd like to 1. Carry on posting in it to share my love of music, and 2. To be able to see the list I had two years ago and see how my music taste has contrasted within this time.
10. Who referred you to be a part of Blackstars? (Referral Required) Fridge and Balls/Oxygen :)
11. Additional information: Will write a fresh app if copy paste with referrals isnt good enough <3
Thank you all for cumming, see you guys next time!

Offline Vita

• happy.
  • Legend
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ExtinctorVita/
    • http://www.twitch.tv/extinctorvita
    • http://twitter.com/exinctorvita
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 639
  • Likes Given: 63

tw vita

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes OG Christmas 2019 5 Year Coin Thanksgiving 2019 Real One Halloween 2019 4 Year Coin Certified Cutie Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil Giving Thanks 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Drunk Award Ur-Banana Fly Shit Only 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad Invisible Badge Collector (20) Conner's Badge of Prestige 2 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2016 1000 Posts Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 500 Posts 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
Re: Charlie blackstar app 2 WITH REFERRAL
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 03:35:10 pm »
Hell, I'll refer him too. Metalcore is the shit.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks