Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
180 Players in 6 Servers

Author Topic: Some New JB Ideas.  (Read 136 times)

Offline Afro Samurai

• Novice Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199032492528/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 13

T.w² | Afro Samurai AKA MadBob

• Total Badges: 0
    Badges: (View All)
Some New JB Ideas.
« on: October 17, 2020, 09:33:34 pm »
Sorry in advance if my grammar is not the best if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hello, my name is AfroSamurai some of you might know me by MadBob. The reason I'm making this new topic is that I've had a couple of ideas for tango JB I've been playing on it for a couple of years now so I think some of these ideas will expand the player base and make jailbreak a lot easier and fun. I'll organize my ideas into four parts Quality of life, Less Toxicity, Fun Stuff, and Other. As a programmer ive realised some of these ideas would be hard to make but some of these ideas are simple to add.
 please give me your opinion if my ideas suck or are great.

Quality of Life ideas.

1. Make a queue system to join ct by typing !g !ct !guard one of them which will put you in a queue to join ct and onces you die or before the start of the next round will put you into ct team. If CT team is full it would you can still type the command but it will put you into the queue in order of whoever typed it first.

2. If no warden is taken by 30 seconds of the round starting a random ct will be given warden and cannot !uw for 20 seconds.

3. When the ct and t ratio broken like there are 1 ct and 20 t the next t's to join ct will be given a certain amount of credits for joining ct and if they leave ct any time during the game it will be taken away.

Less Toxicity

1. When warden says AFK freeze and a t moves his mouse a little or mistakenly knifes once he will not be killed and will be warning shot even on late night.

2. on late night warden can only say AFK freeze every 1 minute.

3. You cannot pick an RNG mini-game as your first mini-game or for LR unless the T's allow it.

4. If the warden says follow all red markers then places a blue marker he cannot kill the t's.

5. If there is only 1 CT T's cannot rebel unless there are 3 or fewer t's.

Fun Stuff

1. Add a new super special day called "Zombie day" The day will work by teleporting T's to armory so they can pick up gun but cannot kill ct then they have to go hide and ct cannot use guns but are given 10k health and have to hunt down all the T accept 1 also T side will be given a dark filter with lower render distance.

2. Add a new super special day called "Hunger Games day" where everyone is teleported to the armory and has 30 seconds before everyone has to fight including ct no LR will be given on this day.

3. Add a new special day called "B Hop freeday" the day will be a freeday but Auto Bhop will be turned on for everyone.

Other

1. Add to warden menu a new option to open main cells from the menu.

2. Add to warden menu a new option to turn on player combat which can only be used to decide lr through knife fight or other games they can find with there creativity.

3. Be able to gun plant toy guns with wardens permission.

4. Add a new option in warden menu to be able to turn on or off player collision.

5. Add a new option for warden to be able to change certain player colours from a menu.

6. When ratio freeday happens an automatic system will call s4d at 6 in case no admins are on or when ratio freeday happens the newest ct to join ct side will get swaped

Thanks for reading my ideas I'm sorry again if my grammar was terrible if you have any questions about my ideas feel free to ask and remember to have a great day!! :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 09:47:55 pm by Afro Samurai »

Offline dolip

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • sup
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 44
  • Likes Given: 93

dolip

In-Game Rust

• Total Badges: 3
    Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster
Re: Some New JB Ideas.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 09:46:06 pm »
I feel like some of these would be hard to implement but there are pretty good ideas in there
-dolip dolip#3789

I dont get it how the fuck is world hunger a thing, How do you starve, Literally just go to ur local fucking mcdonalds like use ur head bro End world hunger by eating no name dog. Opinions/Critism is welcome.

Offline Refrigerator

• The Margrave.
  • Group Leader
  • Forum Junkie
  • I got codeine in my fridge ~
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310730422/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 223
  • Likes Given: 235

T.w² | Refrigerator

• Total Badges: 11
    Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 Any amongers? Adorable Invisible Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts 100 Posts Certified Cutie Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 09:55:42 pm »
after a quick read ill list a few of your points

1. Make a queue system to join ct my typing !g !ct !guard one of them which will put you in a queue to join ct and onces you die or before the start of the next round will put you into ct team. If CT team is full it would you can still type the command but it will put you into the queue in order of whoever typed it first. 

theres similar systems on other servers, while im not opposed, might be a little difficult to incorporate at the moment

2. If no warden is taken by 30 seconds of the round starting a random ct will be given warden and cannot !uw for 20 seconds.

i disagree with this, sometimes it just takes the ct team a little bit to get ready, and kinda would make it unfair, especially if ct pop is low and someone without a mic gets it

3. When the ct and t ratio broke like there are 1 ct and 20 t the next t to join ct will be given a certain amount of credit for join ct and if they leave ct any time during the game it will be taken away.

while i agree with this, its just kinda unfair, especially for those without mics, and i can see it being easily exploitable

1. When warden says AFK freeze and a t moves his mouse a little or mistakenly knifes once he will not be killed and will be warning shot even on late night.

idk if you've read but afk freeze is literally hands off keyboard and mouse, you should just be respecting those rules.

2. on late night warden can only say AFK freeze every 1 minute.

devouch, afk freeze is infinite on latenight, and can just make it very inconvenient in certain situations

3. You cannot pick an RNG mini-game as your first mini-game or for LR.

vouch, i disagree with killing off half the t's at the start of a round.

4. If the warden says follow all red markers then places a blue marker he cannot kill the t's.

this is called pointer baiting, which is already not allowed

5. If there is only 1 CT T's cannot rebel unless there are 3 or fewer t's.

while i agree with this, it'd be super difficult to implement. if there are less than 5 players, there is more than likely no admin.

1. Add a new super special day called Zombie day The day will work by teleporting t to armory so theyp gun but cannot kill ct then they have to go hide and ct cannot use guns but are given 10k health and have to hunt down all the t accept 1 also t side will be given a dark filter with lower rend can pick uer distance.

had a small stroke reading this, but devouch, i already disagree with ssds and i feel like this would be very difficult to code/incorporate

2. Add a new super special day called Hunger Games day where everyone is teleported to the armory and has 30 seconds before everyone has to fight including ct no LR will be given on this day.

devouch, while this is also super hard to code, this just seems like something where a ct could easily spray down a stack and farm points

3. Add a new special day called B Hop freeday the day will be a freeday but Auto Bhop will be turned on for everyone.

devouch, as this could easily confuse a lot of players, it would mess up the normality of jb and make rebelling incredibly easy

1. Add to wardens menu a new option to open main cells from the menu.

vouch, but this would be super hard to code.

2. Add to warden menu a new option to turn on player combat which can only be used to decide lr through knife fight or other games they can find with there creativity.

i would vouch this, but if theres no admins, i could see this being super easily exploited and screw up rounds

3. Be able to gun plant toy guns with wardens permission.

im not sure the official ruling, but netural. personally i dont mind toy guns, but it can easily throw off a round and makes admining difficult

4. Add a new option in warden menu to be able to turn on or off player collision.

devouch. this is just simply a bad idea that will be abused, i see no reason to add this

5. Add a new option for warden to be able to change certain player colours from a menu.

devouch, while this would be cool, theres already color zones which work fine. also could see favoritism coming out of this

6. When ratio freeday happens an automatic system will call s4d at 6 in case no admins are on or when ratio freeday happens the newest ct to join ct side will get swaped

while this would be cool, its just simply difficult to code. the way ratio fds work is the first ct to die gets swapped, i see no reason to change it

Offline Tendies

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/PissOffMan
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 216
  • Likes Given: 150

pigeon muncher

• Total Badges: 17
    4 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 3 Year Coin 100 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2020, 05:22:41 am »
Two things to say here,

First: Fridge if your only response to something is “This is how the rule is” then just don’t ever open your mouth again. It’s a suggestion to change something not a question on how things are/work. You’re expected to be open minded to changes and give arguments that make sense. Not just, “Oh that’s not the way we have it now, so I’ll say no to this.” Use your brain man, please.

Second: You took eGO’s entire jailbreak server and copy/pasted it in this suggestion. If you really prefer these rules more than you might as well just play eGO. ALL of these are ripped straight from eGO except “afk freeze every minute” and “auto S4D at 6 mins” thingy. Don’t try to suggest ideas that you yourself haven’t came up with unless you’re trying to refine someone else’s idea, even then try to at least give credit to that person.

Sorry big man, but this honestly needs to be completely changed into actual suggestions or closed.

Offline dope

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 181
  • Likes Given: 6

jony

• Total Badges: 21
    Badge Collector (20) 4 Year Coin 500 Posts 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 2 Year Coin Overruled - Rez's Badge Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Badge Collector (10) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin I Triggered LemonFridge Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Spammer-25 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 06:38:50 am »
Make a queue system to join ct by typing !g !ct !guard one of them which will put you in a queue to join ct and onces you die or before the start of the next round will put you into ct team. If CT team is full it would you can still type the command but it will put you into the queue in order of whoever typed it first.

They already don’t make any new plugins I doubt they will make one for something as useless as this, if you want to join ct calculate the ratio and join when you can, it’s not that difficult bro.

If no warden is taken by 30 seconds of the round starting a random ct will be given warden and cannot !uw for 20 seconds.

This is fine I guess but again, ain’t nobody fucked enough to make this.

When the ct and t ratio broken like there are 1 ct and 20 t the next t's to join ct will be given a certain amount of credits for joining ct and if they leave ct any time during the game it will be taken away.

This is fine I guess but again, ain’t nobody fucked enough to make this.

When warden says AFK freeze and a t moves his mouse a little or mistakenly knifes once he will not be killed and will be warning shot even on late night.

No, it’s not that hard to not move and also can you explain the exact measurements of move a little? Afk freeze is to prevent rebelling and is the most effective way, if you can now for some reason ‘move a little’ afk freeze is useless, if you have shaky hands just take some advice and remove them from ur keyboard and mouse, not that difficult.

on late night warden can only say AFK freeze every 1 minute.

No, are you gonna be counting each minute of when someone calls an afk freeze? Are you gonna swap them if they called it at 58 seconds instead of a minute, shit idea sorry bro, no change needed here.

You cannot pick an RNG mini-game as your first mini-game or for LR unless the T's allow it.

I’ve suggested this for years and it will never be added, because all the good people agree to it but all the bad people dont, and if you didn’t know the bad people are the majority.

If the warden says follow all red markers then places a blue marker he cannot kill the t's.
I don’t like these orders also as they are quite retarded but don’t see a reason to remove them, all these suggestions just sound like you lack common sense and struggle to comprehend what’s going on or maybe you just don’t pay attention, once again it’s not that hard to not go to the pointer.

If there is only 1 CT T's cannot rebel unless there are 3 or fewer t's.

No lmfao, can you stop being a bitch. Shit like this fundamentally breaks jail break.

Add a new super special day called "Zombie day" The day will work by teleporting T's to armory so they can pick up gun but cannot kill ct then they have to go hide and ct cannot use guns but are given 10k health and have to hunt down all the T accept 1 also T side will be given a dark filter with lower render distance.

They don’t make new plugins, zombies was fun in 1.6, don’t know how fun it would be on a jailbreak server.

Add a new super special day called "Hunger Games day" where everyone is teleported to the armory and has 30 seconds before everyone has to fight including ct no LR will be given on this day.

They don’t make new plugins.

Add a new special day called "B Hop freeday" the day will be a freeday but Auto Bhop will be turned on for everyone.

Don’t get why this is necessary when u already can just hold down space all the time.

Add to warden menu a new option to open main cells from the menu.

No shit like this breaks certain maps like arcade undertale etc, is it that hard to go to the button and click it? So much of this shit sounds like you are overweight and lazy bro, literally it’s not that hard to just play the game.

Add to warden menu a new option to turn on player combat which can only be used to decide lr through knife fight or other games they can find with there creativity.

This is fine except people will complain that they lose 50 pints per kill and points is everything here.

Be able to gun plant toy guns with wardens permission.

Yep, very important very useful.

Add a new option in warden menu to be able to turn on or off player collision.

Given this power to the warden is the wrong person to give it to, I agree player collision should be on at certain times but the warden does not deserve this power.

] Add a new option for warden to be able to change certain player colours from a menu.
they can already do this? Made possible by steffyx particles.

When ratio freeday happens an automatic system will call s4d at 6 in case no admins are on or when ratio freeday happens the newest ct to join ct side will get swaped

Should just slay instead but what happens if no one dies and they slay, also no the newest ct should not be swapped as they didn’t cause ratio, the person that left did. There’s already a system where the first person to die gets swapped and that one is pretty good.

tldr most of these are pretty shit.
yes yes yes we paid.

Offline Ledwig

• Loveable Mess
  • Forum Addict
  • I used to do things
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/vyddel
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 524
  • Likes Given: 1690

Ledwig | T.w²

• Total Badges: 24
    4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 08:41:40 am »
Few things

No to queue, I don't like how it ends up working practically sometime though the idea on paper is always good. I don't think we have enough of a demand to be CT to even need it nowadays.

The entire point of AFK Freeze is often to stop people when a situation gets tense (Like if there is a rebel, or people are too spread out and stuff) and I get where you're coming from, but I don't think it works in trying to really enforce those things with something like AFK Freeze.

I don't actually mind the times between the AFK Freezes because I'm pretty sick of those people who are like "Go here, AFK Freeze, Go here, AFK Freeze" and then watch like a hawk to get their points so they can get off to it or something. I do think a minute might be much, or just any kind of thing to really discourage constant AFK Freezes is something I could work with tbh.

Pointer baiting already exists and is punished.

There's like no point to the 1 CT more than 3 Ts no rebel thing, even at super low populations it really doesn't even matter? I don't see why it really needs to be a thing, oh well people are rebelling and ruining the game maybe someone should get on CT and help the poor guy instead of saying 'how about we just don't allow ts to do one of their primary options, especially on freedays" which those often tend to be

Literally cannot read what you suggested for Zombie day correctly, gonna wanna reword that so people can understand, anyone on the other day suggestions here HG Day seems like it'd be pretty odd, and teamkilling in the server with gameme is just kind of weird. I don't really see the like to it. The minigame on Marioworld is fun, but mixing CTs into it is just gonna make it messy. Bhop freeday sounds fun for freeday territory stuff, but that still means it's freeday territory stuff. I just cannot vouch for adding more varients of free days that are pushed as special days, it's already dumb enough with those anyway.

So for that warden open cells from menu, I don't believe that's really possible or if it is it's just gonna be kind of super hard to implement. Seems like it'd maybe be useful for purge days but cells are supposed to stay open anyway and CTs always have to go through main cells on most maps. Doesn't make much sense to me for the level of work to what it'd really do.

Teamdamage on could be cool, I do enjoy my boxing knife fights for LR, but again gameme is weird with teamkilling and it'd be pretty abusable potentially unless they could make it where there's only a certain amount of ts that can be alive to toggle that. Imagine if someone toggled that on a purge otherwise, it'd be chaos lmao.

Toy guns just tend to get people shot, especially on latenight. It's just a good way to get someone shot or warned to drop it immediately. People aren't really able to tell when things are totally empty and we've had some god ts before get a toy gun then replace it with a real gun on certain maps (Looking at you obama,,) and it's just like, is there that big of a demand for them anyway?? It makes no sense to empty your primary or even your secondary when the round is still active.

Turning on player collision just sounds like a road for disaster so I'll put a no to that idea personally.

Player colors is kind of already fulfilled by the color zone, but I do wish there were more colors for that if maybe that could happen.

Automatic S4D isn't a half bad idea, however punishing people for wanting to be on CT when often times they got on when the ratio was fine and they didn't notice it tip over is not.

Online Axel

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Regular
  • i make music. http://soundcloud.com/purpan
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ug_axel/
    • twitch.tv/aberrantx
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRemo2469
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 164
  • Likes Given: 103

T.w² | Axel

• Total Badges: 14
    Any amongers? 3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster rich boi Jackass 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2020, 05:54:37 pm »
This is a lot of changes you suggest we make. As an admin team we reviewed every suggestion but we don't feel a lot of these are changes we're ready to make. We like the CT queue suggestion, so I wouldn't doubt we'll look into that.

Is it unfair/not allowed to not give a T a chance to rebel?

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks