Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
138 Players in 6 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] RKO Admin Abuse Report  (Read 410 times)

Online doc

• tiktok isn't even all that bad anymore
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • hello :)
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ooorreeooo
    • https://twitch.tv/docvg
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 334
  • Likes Given: 192

oreo

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    2 Year Coin 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2019 Oyasumi Punpun Thanksgiving 2019 Real One Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2019 1 Year Coin Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Certified Cutie .cL of the Month 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
[Closed] RKO Admin Abuse Report
« on: September 19, 2020, 05:06:58 pm »
Your In-Game Name: doc
Abusing Admin: RKO
Server this occurred on: Jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): Today at ~4:35PM on JB_Clouds
Abusive Action(s): Threatening to kick me for telling him that he's wrong.
What happened (Be detailed): To start, in the motd it states:
Quote from: Jailbreak MOTD
To start a round of simon says, the warden must say he is Simon. For example: "Simon says we are now playing Simon says. Simon says I am now Simon." This is required to properly start a Simon says day. To end the game of Simon says, Warden must say, "Simon says we are no longer playing Simon says. Simon says I am no longer Simon."
Note that it does not say that you must specifically say those exact words minus for ending the Simon says day. It says "For example" in bold to clearly state that this is an example and not how you are supposed to specifically say it. Now whenever you end it then it states that you must say the specific sentence. Now on to what happened. The warden started a simon says day and said it unrelated to how it is typically started which would be, "Simon says we are now playing simon says, simon says I am now Simon." He instead said, "K today we are going to be playing simon says." Then it continues to ramble on how you must state it a specific way as to where I say in all chat to let the admin know, "He can say it however he wants" although the word, however, being related to simon says. And from their you can just read the admin chat up until the point where RKO says, "if you continue arguin im gonna kick u cuz u are wrong". He was telling me that I was misleading people in the fact that I quoted from the MOTD and that he talked to the divs to waive that. This doesn't make sense at all, if it's not specifically stated in the rules that you must say it a certain way you can't just have the divs say that it's right whenever it is not specifically listed. There was no reason for him to say that he was going to kick me from the server because I'm wrong and although he didn't kick me there was no reason for him to threaten to kick because he thought I'm wrong. I did not at all try and spam admin chat at all, I was trying to have a discussion in how it does not specifically state that you must say it a certain way and there was no reason for him to start being aggressive towards when I told him otherwise than his own thoughts on the rules.
Now from this, feel free to take it as you will but there is no reason for an admin to get aggressive with me because he is wrong on the rules and it's not me trying to loophole rules at all when I'm saying that it doesn't state what he says that it states.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0snr6B0MXeg
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 10:37:34 pm by Noah. »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Junkie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 3
    500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
RKO Admin Abuse Report
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 05:06:58 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Noah. Internal Affairs | Philly Community Manager | ris Community Advisor | lulu Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline RKO

Re: RKO Admin Abuse Report
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 05:18:51 pm »
Veni told the warden what he had to say then u preceeded to disagree with the a team member, and then were super annoying about the motd to the letter, I then asked a div and he said to tell you to stop and I told you this, then you continued arguing back and forth for a while, there was never any perms used so I am not sure how I "abused" and I also told you what the div said and yet you still disagreed with all the higher ups on at the time.

Edit: I know see you are reporting for my "threatening to kick" a.k.a., a warning. Dude I warned you because you were continually arguing with a higher up in admin chat after a div staff had already given an opinion on the matter.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 05:21:10 pm by RKO »

Online doc

• tiktok isn't even all that bad anymore
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • hello :)
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ooorreeooo
    • https://twitch.tv/docvg
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 334
  • Likes Given: 192

oreo

• Total Badges: 22
    2 Year Coin 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2019 Oyasumi Punpun Thanksgiving 2019 Real One Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2019 1 Year Coin Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Certified Cutie .cL of the Month 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 05:25:31 pm »
Veni told the warden what he had to say then u preceeded to disagree with the a team member, and then were super annoying about the motd to the letter, I then asked a div and he said to tell you to stop and I told you this, then you continued arguing back and forth for a while, there was never any perms used so I am not sure how I "abused" and I also told you what the div said and yet you still disagreed with all the higher ups on at the time.

Edit: I know see you are reporting for my "threatening to kick" a.k.a., a warning. Dude I warned you because you were continually arguing with a higher up in admin chat after a div staff had already given an opinion on the matter.
A warning? It really seemed more like a threat just to flex your power over me. Also you were wrong and just because you contacted someone else doesn't make the rules invalid. The rules never have ever stated that you had to say it a certain way and I had already stopped after I'd given my statement on the matter but you continued to argue back just saying I'm wrong. This is a clear abuse of power and if you don't see it that way then you really shouldn't be admin if you can't take the hint that you were in the wrong here.

You can clearly see that all I'm doing is stating that the MOTD is correct and that it never said what you said. That isn't an argument and that isn't something you should even think of trying to kick me for. You aren't in the right just cuz you said I'm gonna kick you.

Offline Alamo

• FREE BOBBY SHMURDA
  • Internal Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • ALAMO
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 545
  • Likes Given: 320

tw noah

• Total Badges: 18
    Any amongers? Adorable Badge Collector (15) Stargazers Invisible Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 10:37:27 pm »
On the issue of admin abuse, I don't see anything in here that I would warrant abuse. You are a donor admin, and there is an SA and A-Team member telling you that you are wrong and that you should drop it. This argument happened for literally 6 minutes, it is justifiable for an admin to kick you for not dropping it. While there isn't any abuse, I do have an issue with how RKO conducted himself here. If the reason for the kick is that someone is continuously arguing, then that kick is only valid if the admin isn't arguing. RKO argues and eventually ends up saying "if you keep arguing I'm going to kick you because you're wrong" (implying you wouldn't be kicked if you were right?), which just makes it seem like RKO is only kicking because he is tired of arguing himself. The correct course of action here should be to take the argument into DMs. The other issue I have here is the misunderstanding of the rules. The MOTD clearly states that to start a Simon Says day, the given phrase everyone knows and loves is only an example. RKO says that Doc is being "annoying with the rules", but in my personal opinion forcing people to only be able to start the day if they say the phrase perfectly word for word is even more annoying. While there is no abuse, @RKO I hope that in the future you don't assist in escalating these situations and that you can be quicker on forcing arguments into DMs. @doc I hope that in the future you recognize that, even if you know you're right, final judgement is left to higher admins, and that constantly arguing in chat is grounds for a kick. Keep arguments in the DMs, the rest of the server just wants to play Jailbreak.

Regards,
Noah.
Internal Affairs
Discord: Noah#8332

clown, watch your lip

Lol nothing to make fun of seeing as I am more successful then you will ever be you brainless, spineless ape, Get back in your cage and you might get a banana because you belong in the fucking zoo.

do you want my autograph u fan ? putting me in ur signature it wont get u a skeet invite nn

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks