Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
616 Players in 11 Servers

Author Topic: wassup  (Read 341 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline syke

wassup
« on: September 06, 2020, 11:48:04 am »
Hey, im known as syke. some of you may of already seen me on jb and 98% of you guys are actually calm so mans jus saywin wagwann to u and the the other 2% jus know that you guys have a wham ass forehead
yur breaf smells liek chewna

Offline FrostyHearts

Re: wassup
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 12:53:08 pm »
Wassup broski, welcome to the forums ;)
haha i say racist word im funny hahahahaha laugh ahahaha

Online veni

  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 2109
    • Automatic
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 337
  • Likes Given: 638
  • User Avatar

    tw veni

    Offline


  • Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    4 Year Coin Any amongers? Halloween 2019 3 Year Coin Spammer-100 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (20) 1000 Posts Spammer-25 Invisible 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Summer 2018 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (10) 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Mobile User Halloween 2016
Re: wassup
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 09:36:58 pm »
hello there mr. syke



 

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks