Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
330 Players in 11 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] 6 hour ban for my name, "6 hour ban".  (Read 320 times)

Offline iHerdNarwhal

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • downloaded isnt a corrupt admin
    • iHerdNarwhal
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    4 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
[Closed] 6 hour ban for my name, "6 hour ban".
« on: July 28, 2020, 01:59:20 pm »
Your In-Game/Screen Name: 6 hour ban
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:95676035
What server were you playing on when you were banned:Jailbreak
Who banned you:LDCommish
Reason you were banned: Harassment
Please explain what happened leading up to the ban: I changed my name to: "Definitely". Later, I changed my name to "6 hour ban".
Why do you think you should be unbanned: I just changed my name.
Any other details: I changed my name
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 03:06:52 pm by Caribou »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Junkie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 3
    500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster
6 hour ban for my name, "6 hour ban".
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 01:59:20 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Jess. Internal Affairs | Noah. Internal Affairs | IKEA Community Manager | ris Community Advisor | lulu Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline equanimous

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/dominancee
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 504
  • Likes Given: 216

dominance

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) 3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 500 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 100 Posts Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Mobile User
Re: 6 hour ban for my name, "6 hour ban".
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 02:47:32 pm »
hello, i am banning admin

you and your friend were banned for constant harassment and toxicity, after you were warned that you were going to get banned you clearly did not want to listen to what was a simple warning, so i decided to ban you because you seemed to be adamant on not only targeting ldcommish, but other players also.

if anything you should be grateful for your short ban time.

anyway, here's some things i decided to drop down below, you know, since you decided to leave out some important details.

http://tangoworldwide.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/137530

Reason you were banned: Harassment
Please explain what happened leading up to the ban: I changed my name to: "Definitely". Later, I changed my name to "6 hour ban".
Why do you think you should be unbanned: I just changed my name.

Offline Caribou

• Operations Advisor
  • Forum Addict
  • Tinkle tinkle hoy
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 588
  • Likes Given: 275

T.w² | Caribou

• Total Badges: 37
    Adorable Goated Any amongers? 4 Year Coin OG Christmas 2019 Homoflexual Oyasumi Punpun Fly Shit Only Invisible Black-Star Thanksgiving 2019 Graphic Master Wheezer Halloween 2019 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 1000 Posts Certified Cutie 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
Re: 6 hour ban for my name, "6 hour ban".
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 03:06:43 pm »
The chat logs are enough to say this ban was warranted. It appears every time you connect to the Jailbreak server you choose a player or admin to harass extensively.

You're on your 6th ban of the month but since none of those have exceeded over 2 hours, I'll be leaving this a day ban.
Any instances of player/admin harassment or excessive toxicity after this current ban will result in a week ban and so forth.

Appeal denied.

Regards,
Caribou
Operations Advisor

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot