Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
123 Players in 8 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Waddles Ban/Ct Ban appeal  (Read 174 times)

Offline MitchOscar

• Taking Applications for Big Booty Latinas NOW!
  • Rookie Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • Big Jailbreak Guy- New Name Waddles- Taking A
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/mitchoscar/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 5
  • Likes Given: 17

✪ tw Waddles

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Mobile User
[Closed] Waddles Ban/Ct Ban appeal
« on: June 06, 2020, 10:10:15 pm »
Your In-Game/Screen Name: tw Waddles
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:457551723
What server were you playing on when you were banned: Jailbreak
Who banned you: Big Booty
Reason you were banned: MFK
Please explain what happened leading up to the ban: It was a normal day on Spy Vs Spy. I decided to enter in the warden's pool and I got warden. I do the normal butt's on cell doors and freeze. Everything goes as planned, then I say all t's get to my red pointer jumping is now restricted. I then ask for a couple ct's to come with me into colors because I know how easy it can be to rebel and rush a ct or warden so one of the cts came with me and I say get inside of colors. I think at this point if i remember correctly the t's were unmute so all the t's started using their mic and mic spamming the exact time I gave the go order of " I am starting it, killing off a few" If you played the map before and have started colors Spy Vs Spy it takes a moment to start the game after pressing the botton. About a couple second period, during this time a t through a smoke on the minigame so know one can see the color, causing many t's to die. I was then banned and went into to admin chat to ask why was I banned, I got the response of you should have /mw. Then I went directly to my demoui to see my files was corrupted.
Why do you think you should be unbanned: It was completely out of my control and I did everything correctly as a Warden. I got the t's into colors and gave a go order. Unfortunately a t through a smoke down killing many t's which was the reason they were killed. But was I was accused of doing was not muting the t's and giving the go order when they mic spammed. First they should have been muted in the first place for mic spamming. Second, no one on the server at the time said I didn't give the order, they said it was the smoke that killed them. And third I could not have /mw without getting rushed by the t's and which could also have been done by Big Booty himself like a good SA is suppose to do. This situation was completely out of my control but could of been avoided by the admins on at the time. It was a string of unfortunate events that lead to this happening. I did everything right as a warden and should be unbanned.
Any other details: If anyone has the link to the clip you can have my white name.
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 08:45:33 am by ris »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Regular
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

100 Posts Quick Poster
Waddles Ban/Ct Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 10:10:15 pm »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Jess. Internal Affairs | IKEA Community Manager | ris Community Advisor | lulu Community Director

Helpful Links

Offline Big Booty

Re: Waddles Ban/Ct Ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 10:30:33 pm »
Will say the same shit here i guess

I think at this point if i remember correctly the t's were unmute so all the t's started using their mic and mic spamming the exact time I gave the go order of " I am starting it, killing off a few"

And third I could not have /mw without getting rushed by the t's and which could also have been done by Big Booty himself like a good SA is suppose to do.

If you are going to blame me for not mwing, then you cant say "at the same thing I gave the go order" because that gives me no time to react lol.
This didnt even happen tho, the Ts were mic spamming for a lil bit and I was just at the moment of mwing but died before I or the other SA could from colours being started out of nowhere.

You should've recognized as a warden that it was loud and not pressed the button and WAITED A BIT LONGER for me to mw if you were so worried you were going to die. It wasnt like they just started mic spamming right when you spoke, it had been happening for a lil bit so you shouldve waited for me OR the other SA on to mw then.

I also expect you have a warden bind since youve been playing on the server for a while so you would know that you are able to shoot and click a key at the same time and the amount of time it takes to press a key twice to get to the mw button in the menu takes like 1 second.

You mention the smoke but what I have been saying this whole time is there is no way for the Ts to be prepared for the minigame to start if nobody hears a go order so the smoke is irrelevant as the T didnt even know the minigame was starting (thats why the T that threw it died as well).

You also mention how the players said it wasnt an MFK but I cleared that up by using admin chat to inform them how no go order was given in which they all agreed and realized that they heard no go order.

It wasnt out of your control to just, not start colours.

because I know how easy it can be to rebel and rush a ct or warden so one of the cts came with me and I say get inside of colors.

Like I have been saying (think this is the 4th time now), you decided to start it anyways knowing nobody could hear you as you pointed out yourself everyone was mic spamming. It was an unfortunate event but you made the decision to start the minigamne anyways so I banned you for it.

You knew what could have happened but went through with the order anyways.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 10:38:12 pm by Big Booty »
+vouch, idk why yall think the standards are so high. @Xtra  IS LITERALLY IN TF.

is your job being a hentai voice actor id be happy to listen to a preview
yeah bro I feel u 100p

One time this girl who I went to school with was walking her dog and it barked a few times, so, logically, I had someone shove her head in a toilet next time she came into school :)

Offline MitchOscar

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

✪ tw Waddles

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 10:38:13 pm »
Ya see thats not mfk. I gave the go order.

Offline MitchOscar

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

✪ tw Waddles

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 10:41:22 pm »
And the thing I was banned for was no go order when their was you even admitted it but the t's were talking so that's a false ban.

Offline Big Booty

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2020, 10:44:05 pm »
Ya see thats not mfk. I gave the go order.
Mhm, on top of all the other voices that you could hear and knew were there. You admitted to hearing those voices but decided to start the minigame anyways.

And the thing I was banned for was no go order when their was you even admitted it but the t's were talking so that's a false ban.
The thing you were banned for was MFK. The reason it was an MFK was BECAUSE there was no go order. I wouldnt normally ban for this but you were able to hear all the Ts talking and knew that nobody could hear you but decided to go through with your order.

Thats what I am getting it. A decision was made to start the minigame even though you knew nobody could hear you which basically made it so there was no go order and starting a minigame with no go order which resulted in the death of basically the whole T team is MFK.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 10:44:33 pm by Big Booty »
+vouch, idk why yall think the standards are so high. @Xtra  IS LITERALLY IN TF.

yeah bro I feel u 100p

One time this girl who I went to school with was walking her dog and it barked a few times, so, logically, I had someone shove her head in a toilet next time she came into school :)

Offline MitchOscar

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

✪ tw Waddles

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2020, 10:59:27 pm »
I could not have known the t's could have not heard me for the simple fact I cannot go to everyone's house at the same time and sit at their computers and listen on every computer. It also didn't kill the whole t side and some survived. You are punishing me for other people braking the rules by mic spamming and talking over warden when im giving orders. If that's the case then I am very sowy.

Offline Big Booty

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2020, 11:12:40 pm »
I could not have known the t's could have not heard me for the simple fact I cannot go to everyone's house at the same time and sit at their computers and listen on every computer. It also didn't kill the whole t side and some survived. You are punishing me for other people braking the rules by mic spamming and talking over warden when im giving orders. If that's the case then I am very sowy.

As you are acknowledging the fact that people mic spammed, you knew that that was happening?

It is also really easy to tell because you have ears? If you have headphones, earbuds or speakers, you can hear the loud and large number of voices speaking? You do not need to go to their house because you can hear it from your own computer lol. Anyone who plays this game will have this go through their brain:

1. It is loud, I can hear many voices because I am wearing (sound device)
2. Since it is loud, maybe people cannot hear me
3. I will press a key three times and mute everyone which takes 3 seconds or wait for an admin to mute everyone. In this period of time, I will not give any orders

But instead you did this:

1. It is loud
2. I know it is loud but its ok, I will bargain on the fact that people hear me and give orders anyways
3. I turn on a minigame without waiting for an admin to mute people or muting them myself

Again, I banned you because there is no way in hell you did not know that it was loud and everyone was mic spamming (youve acknowledge the mic spam and loud volume time and time again meaning you knew it was happening) but decided to go through with your order anyways and started the minigame.

It is the fact that you gambled on the fact that people heard you that I punished you.

Yes, people were talking but that doesnt excuse the fact that you made a decision to give orders and start a minigame during this time.

This is the exact reason why /mw was added to the warden menu. So wardens can mute everyone AND THEN give orders when it is quiet.

yeah bro I feel u 100p

Offline MitchOscar

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

✪ tw Waddles

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2020, 11:16:58 pm »
People have different settings and some could have the plug in enabled to only hears cts, I couldn't have known if every single person can hear me. The t's broke the rules. This would have never happened if they didn't. I should not be punished for others who broke the rules. They should have been issued mutes and I should have never been banned. That would be to easy though for you who just wants to assert you power hungry dominance.

Offline Big Booty

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2020, 11:27:41 pm »
People have different settings and some could have the plug in enabled to only hears cts, I couldn't have known if every single person can hear me. The t's broke the rules. This would have never happened if they didn't. I should not be punished for others who broke the rules. They should have been issued mutes and I should have never been banned. That would be to easy though for you who just wants to assert you power hungry dominance.

If you have a plug in enabled to only hear CTs, what are you doing as a warden lol. What setting did you have on that made it so you cannot hear other peoples voices?

When you say stuff like people have different settings and could have plugins that only enable CT voice chat, it seems like you are making excuses. If you are gonna say that, give a specific example as to why you supposedly couldn't hear all the Ts talking.

Oh right, you could because youve mentioned it and admitted that the Ts were talking in your previous posts :/

Nobody was mic spamming but rather a lot of people were talking. We as admins do not mute individuals because they were talking a bit but instead use /mw so the warden can give orders when it is quiet.

Like I have been saying this whole time, you knew that it was loud but bargained on the fact and decided to give an order and start a minigame where nobody could hear you which resulted in the death of basically the whole T team.

THAT IS WHY I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS WHOLE TIME, wardens have access to mw for a reason and if you do not want to use it, let admins /mw.

I aint being a "power hungry domincance" but rather punishing players who made decisions which resulted in bad outcomes.

You gambled the fact that people could hear you even though you knew there were a bunch of people talking, did not use the /mw provided for these exact situations or wait for either me or obama or the other paidmens to /mw and just gave an order during all the comotion and started the minigame.

This gamble made like 10+ Ts die so I banned you accordingly. Since you didnt spray down a stack, I banned you for a day and gave you a 300 min CT ban. Thats that :)

yeah bro I feel u 100p

Offline MitchOscar

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

✪ tw Waddles

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2020, 11:32:05 pm »
You don't even know the rules as an SA. This is why the force rules should be added back for things like this. If you would go to the MOTD and go to rules for everyone it says,"10. Anyone talking over Warden may be muted." That's a rule.They broke it. Please read over the rules again sir, you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Offline ris

• Community Advisor
  • Forum Addict
  • ʰᵉʰᵉ ˣᵈ
    • https://www.twitch.tv/dxsor
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 466
  • Likes Given: 196

tw ris

• Total Badges: 35
    Christmas 2019 2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2019 Croc-a-dil Real One Homoflexual 3 Year Coin Boomer Alert Halloween 2019 Lovable Certified Cutie Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Badge Collector (20) Fly Shit Only 1000 Posts Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2020, 11:34:59 pm »
This is just a back and forward conversation. Going to leave this as pending, but if you have anything to add in the appeal either PM on discord or forums.

the “web moderator” is just a hypocritical, insecure person loool
Worst forum mod since Xbftb
@Caribou has resigned from KZ Div Staff

Offline ris

• Community Advisor
  • Forum Addict
  • ʰᵉʰᵉ ˣᵈ
    • https://www.twitch.tv/dxsor
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 466
  • Likes Given: 196

tw ris

• Total Badges: 35
    Christmas 2019 2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2019 Croc-a-dil Real One Homoflexual 3 Year Coin Boomer Alert Halloween 2019 Lovable Certified Cutie Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Badge Collector (20) Fly Shit Only 1000 Posts Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
Re: [Pending] Waddles Ban/Ct Ban appeal
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2020, 08:45:27 am »
Your ban is expired.

Regards,
ris
Community Advisor
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 08:46:05 am by ris »
the “web moderator” is just a hypocritical, insecure person loool
Worst forum mod since Xbftb
@Caribou has resigned from KZ Div Staff

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean