Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
159 Players in 10 Servers

Author Topic: Rough Patch IG  (Read 268 times)

Offline JakeS

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • Lonely Stoner
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/itsjake420
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 11
  • Likes Given: 25

T.w² Jake♡

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Mobile User
Rough Patch IG
« on: May 21, 2020, 01:17:35 am »
Uh IDK where to start but over the past few months i’ve been like super depressed and I guess being in quarantine hasn’t helped at all. Things with my girlfriend are also falling apart. I’ve pretty much been contemplating suicide at this point and idk what to do. I see a therapist to talk about how I feel but it just don’t help. I feel like my life is just falling apart and I’m really sad but try and get through the day with a smile lol

Offline Midnight

• Community Manager
  • Forum Junkie
  • yeehaw
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/Midnightfluffy/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 122
  • Likes Given: 64

T.w² | Midnight

• Total Badges: 17
    500 Posts Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2019 1 Year Coin Spammer-25 Thanksgiving 2019 Badge Collector (10) Gstad's Squad Homoflexual Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (5) Certified Cutie Croc-a-dil Ur-Banana 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Rough Patch IG
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 02:31:15 am »
First of all, I want to say that you aren't alone during this. I know a lot of us, including me, have open DMs if you want to talk. Quarantine has been a rough time for a lot of people. I know you mentioned seeing a therapist, if you don't feel as though the therapist is a good fit or is helping it might be time to find a new one if that is an option for you.

It might seem hopeless, but try to do things that make you happy. Spend time with family/friends, watch a show, play a game, read a book. It's okay to be sad. It's okay to be unsure of what to do, but try to push yourself to do something new or something fun every day.

If you are contemplating suicide, I would highly recommend you look at this list of resources:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

We're all here for you.

Offline Ultra Instinct

• Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • Couldn't think of anything
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/1tapfordayz/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 26
  • Likes Given: 133

Cheater

• Total Badges: 8
    Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Christmas 2017
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 11:20:57 pm »
idk man a lot of 14 year olds say shit like this over small things like relationships but idk ig just try to talk to someone

Offline JakeS

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • Lonely Stoner
    • View Profile

T.w² Jake♡

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 12:18:01 am »
idk man a lot of 14 year olds say shit like this over small things like relationships but idk ig just try to talk to someone

LOL ur a fucking dumbass, i’m not 14 first off but okay and second off i’ve gone through more shit than you have little boy

Offline joker.

• Jr. Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • xtra is a retard
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/imjokerkid
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 273
  • Likes Given: 477

tw joker or eren idk

• Total Badges: 11
    Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Christmas 2019 500 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 Mobile User 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 01:10:38 am »

You have no right in telling one "they say shit like this over small things" it doesn't matter if it is so called "small things." You don't know how it can effect the person.

Although I may be young, I have been through this, almost lost my uncle to a heart attack, stay strong and you'll get through this. As you long as you can find something to keep you happy, you will be able to go through this in no time. Like midnight said, if you do think suicide is your only option, I'd highly recommend talking to someone.

Offline Philly

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255557432/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 435
  • Likes Given: 130

T.w² | Philly

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (20) 100 Poll Votes 3 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Summer 2018 Badge Collector (15) Gstad's Squad 500 Posts 2 Year Coin 100 Posts Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2020, 01:18:00 am »
You understand how terrible this sounds? Oh yeah, I got my “girlfriend” and I’ll post her everywhere. I won’t ever be depressed if things didn’t work out because I’m a manly man and that’ll never happen with me wow look at my ripped picture and my real girlfriend on my profile!!!!!!

You’ve gone off the deep end dude.

Jake,

I’ve known you for a short time and you’re really fun to talk to in Discord and on Jailbreak. Use these ways of communication to take your mind off of real life situations. Don’t treat relationships as the end all be all. If anything, focus on family relationships. That’s what matters the most. Don’t worry about girls, you will meet plenty in your lifetime.

I’ve been contemplating life in quarantine too (not to a suicidal point), but that’s just because we’re not able to do anything right now. It will pay off later. Watch some YouTube, work out (I’ve been on a new plan since the beginning of this break, it really keeps my mind busy), or reach out to other friends more often.

Suicide is not worth it in any case. You have a 1 in 10^2,685,000 chance of being alive. Don’t waste it.

I also recommend researching some religions that may find you at peace. That gives me something to live for.

Hug your family. They want to see you happy. In fact, almost everyone in your life wants to see you happy. Don’t let those 1-2 negative people get to you. Block them out for good. That’s what I do.

Take care brother.

US Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

Offline Refrigerator

• goated salad maker
  • Jr. Staff
  • Forum Regular
  • you like me my gucci shoes ~
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310730422/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 98
  • Likes Given: 256

T.w² | Refrigerator

• Total Badges: 4
    100 Posts Certified Cutie Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2020, 01:41:23 am »

why would you even say some shit like this actually

jake, we've been good pals for the past little bit and you sound like an incredible guy,

im only 16 but had to take a loss of my dad at age 4 due to some prescription pills but thats another story, main idea is i know what you're going through and realize that it is not easy. keep your head up and look towards the future, the quarantine will eventually end and hopefully put the world back to normal. as philly said, please keep your family and friends close and remember that all of our dms are open.

us hotline is 1-800-273-8255

if you want to talk privately please dont hesitate to call, we're here for you man.

Offline voltingshock

• Event Coordinator
  • Forum Junkie
  • Sup
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198342217036/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 162
  • Likes Given: 122

T.w² Voltingshock

• Total Badges: 13
    500 Posts Christmas 2019 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2020, 01:46:22 am »

This is the least helpful shit in the world, and is more likely to make things worse. Do not reply to this thread or any other thread that has a related topic

For real Jake - not every therapist is the right one, and it is completely okay to say that yours isn't working out for you and to find a different one. I'm not a therapist or a psychologist, but find what makes you happy and focus on it, what is happening right now is not the end all be all, but most importantly, find professional help that works for you - it exists

We are a privately owned business, we have no obligation to allow freedom of speech.
it’s been 2 months sir i am no longer sore thank you for this advice

Hey everyone- appreciate the kind words. Unfortunately, thorgot uses very complex logic systems and chances are, there won't be a chance of me fixing his creations. Most jailbreak maps like peanut and obama are relatively simple- but thorgots are very advanced.

maybe people will stop asking EVERY mapper that exists to "fix" Thorgots maps
Past Positions: Jailbreak SA, Junior staff, Skyblock Div. Staff. Senior member, Junior staff
Current Positions: Event Coordinator

Offline Ultra Instinct

• Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • Couldn't think of anything
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/1tapfordayz/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 26
  • Likes Given: 133

Cheater

• Total Badges: 8
    Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Christmas 2017
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2020, 01:58:57 am »
Sorry for what I said before I apologize wasn’t really thinking from ur perspective when I said it but idk I’m pretty sure u smoke or some shit stopping that would honestly help more imo and try to stay off of it and try and connect more with people that are close to u ones that won’t leave u and stick by u and honestly try and take a break with ur relationship with ur gf for now because it’s just more shit to deal with u guys can shit talk me for what I said it’s just my type of mentality and Ik it’s not good
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 02:05:18 am by Ultra Instinct »

Offline Dr.Brandon8506

• 6 Shots In My Revolver When I'm Alone
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • 2011 BMW E92 M3
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137074618/
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/anibad969/videos
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 247
  • Likes Given: 716

T.w² | Dr.Brandon8506

• Total Badges: 28
    True Canadians Badge Christmas 2019 1000 Posts 5 Year Coin Certified Cutie Thanksgiving 2019 4 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin 500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (10) Summer 2016 Spammer-25 Mobile User 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 100 Posts Halloween 2015 Quick Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2020, 02:09:10 am »

You clearly haven't gone through life yet. Clean up your act.

Jake we can get drunk and play payday and make meth anytime <3 hmu on steam or discord so we can talk if you ever feel down

Former Sr. Staff
Former Jailbreak Supplementary Admin
Former Junior Staff
Former Community Event Coordinator
Former Divisional Staff Of CSGO Zombie Escape
Former Probationary Personnel
Former Community Leader
Former Member

11. If you could change one thing about Tango what would it be?: Jailbreak.
name it after @Dr.Brandon8506  since he's the biggest pussy i know
-I had to get my pussy frozen by liquid nitrogen
T.w² Cunty MgGiggles: i obsess over my birds poo
T.w² | Dr.Brandon8506: lol go eat it poo poo head
what is with y'all being 14 and like "I wanna start a family"

don't plan out your whole life when you're still eating off the kids menu smh
@Dr.Brandon8506 Thanks for all the memories on jailbreak. It was always so fun playing with you. I hope you remember all the good times like I do.
I also eat in the shower and go on my phone in the shower >_<

yeah of course ur fat ass eats in the shower

Offline IamMonkey

• Novice Member
  • Forum Regular
  • 🙈
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198961732487/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 16
  • Likes Given: 116

tw monkey

• Total Badges: 4
    100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2020, 12:38:41 pm »
Hey I know You don’t really know me but I’ve been threw these types of things before if you need anyone to talk to that has been threw something like this I’m here

Offline JakeS

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • Lonely Stoner
    • View Profile

T.w² Jake♡

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2020, 01:15:31 pm »
You understand how terrible this sounds? Oh yeah, I got my “girlfriend” and I’ll post her everywhere. I won’t ever be depressed if things didn’t work out because I’m a manly man and that’ll never happen with me wow look at my ripped picture and my real girlfriend on my profile!!!!!!

You’ve gone off the deep end dude.

Jake,

I’ve known you for a short time and you’re really fun to talk to in Discord and on Jailbreak. Use these ways of communication to take your mind off of real life situations. Don’t treat relationships as the end all be all. If anything, focus on family relationships. That’s what matters the most. Don’t worry about girls, you will meet plenty in your lifetime.

I’ve been contemplating life in quarantine too (not to a suicidal point), but that’s just because we’re not able to do anything right now. It will pay off later. Watch some YouTube, work out (I’ve been on a new plan since the beginning of this break, it really keeps my mind busy), or reach out to other friends more often.

Suicide is not worth it in any case. You have a 1 in 10^2,685,000 chance of being alive. Don’t waste it.

I also recommend researching some religions that may find you at peace. That gives me something to live for.

Hug your family. They want to see you happy. In fact, almost everyone in your life wants to see you happy. Don’t let those 1-2 negative people get to you. Block them out for good. That’s what I do.

Take care brother.

US Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

YOu and everyone else are so sweet<3
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 01:19:37 pm by JakeS »

Offline JakeS

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • Lonely Stoner
    • View Profile

T.w² Jake♡

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2020, 01:16:07 pm »

why would you even say some shit like this actually

jake, we've been good pals for the past little bit and you sound like an incredible guy,

im only 16 but had to take a loss of my dad at age 4 due to some prescription pills but thats another story, main idea is i know what you're going through and realize that it is not easy. keep your head up and look towards the future, the quarantine will eventually end and hopefully put the world back to normal. as philly said, please keep your family and friends close and remember that all of our dms are open.

us hotline is 1-800-273-8255

if you want to talk privately please dont hesitate to call, we're here for you man.

ily fridge <3

Offline JakeS

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • Lonely Stoner
    • View Profile

T.w² Jake♡

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2020, 01:16:50 pm »

This is the least helpful shit in the world, and is more likely to make things worse. Do not reply to this thread or any other thread that has a related topic

For real Jake - not every therapist is the right one, and it is completely okay to say that yours isn't working out for you and to find a different one. I'm not a therapist or a psychologist, but find what makes you happy and focus on it, what is happening right now is not the end all be all, but most importantly, find professional help that works for you - it exists

volt ily thanks the support<3

Offline JakeS

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • Lonely Stoner
    • View Profile

T.w² Jake♡

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2020, 01:17:21 pm »

You clearly haven't gone through life yet. Clean up your act.

Jake we can get drunk and play payday and make meth anytime <3 hmu on steam or discord so we can talk if you ever feel down

Ily brandon youre my fav<3

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks