Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
324 Players in 11 Servers

Author Topic: [Accepted] Alluka/Nanika for Task Force  (Read 984 times)

Offline Ledwig

• Loveable Mess
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • I used to do things
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/vyddel
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 544
  • Likes Given: 1717

Ledwig

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
[Accepted] Alluka/Nanika for Task Force
« on: April 07, 2020, 11:22:20 pm »
Steam Name: T.w² | Nanika/T.w² | Alluka

GameMe Profile: http://tangoworldwide.gameme.com/playerinfo/222278

If referred to the group, by who?: N/A

In your eyes, what makes a great CT?: Many things, and it depends on whether you're including wardening or not. For me, it's knowledge of common rebelling paths, hiding spots, and the like, also things like having at least decent aim gamesense is necessary to having a great CT. Including things like wardening, having a good attitude that's not iron fisted and the ability to limit rebelling whilst still keeping a fun round.

What makes you unique from other applicants I very well understand the maps and the common spots people rebel in and usually have one of the highest K/D of the active CTs in the server, beyond that I believe I'm a decent warden and that I have more experience than your average user, 14 days of playtime on CT (Compared to my some 12 days on T). I've got a lot of experience and think I'm pretty good at stopping rebellers and the like, with my sessions of playing CT averaging much better K/D or just rebels killed than others on the server

Why should you be allowed into an experienced group such as Task Force?: Experience, I've got over 700 hours on the server and I know the ins and outs of Jailbreak better than most and again, I'm one of the more effective players on CT of the current playerbase.

Do you meet all the requirements for this group? (You will be instantly denied if not): No, I'm not Novice Member yet but I asked specifically if I could apply early and if you're reading this the answer was yes to that question. (I got my permission from Alamo anyone wondering)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 04:34:18 pm by Alamo »

Offline pun

• veni's ex-wife.
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Punnie4k
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 167
  • Likes Given: 625

pun tw

• Total Badges: 11
    Badge Collector (10) Any amongers? 500 Posts Christmas 2019 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2019 Quick Poster 100 Posts 1 Year Coin Mobile User
Re: Alluka/Nanika for Task Force
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 12:01:26 am »
-dv, stop more rebellers.

Free Awakening

Offline Matz

• We got 223's
  • Forum Addict
  • Feeling like Justin
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/matzerum/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/matzerum
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUxcwz7SyHOMkU8TSvT4Wew
    • https://twitter.com/Matzerum
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 226
  • Likes Given: 323

tw Matz

Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 1000 Posts 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Oyasumi Punpun Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 02:18:53 am »
-devouch decent ct but no fun games, not an issue to rebellers, no creativity and bad aim

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Ledwig

• Loveable Mess
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • I used to do things
    • View Profile

Ledwig

4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 03:05:22 am »
-devouch decent ct but no fun games, not an issue to rebellers, no creativity and bad aim
Not been taking warden as much since I've returned to the server because I'm a little burnt out in that creativity, but as for the other two things I actively kill a lot more rebels than most CTs on, when actually playing CT I have a pretty respectable K/D playing for long periods I have a whole long ass text thing comparing stats between myself and other TF to prove it to if you'd like to see it. I will admit to not being as keen on warden as of late, but certainly more kills and more effective than most players on as of late even in playing much shorter amounts than some of the others (In the past month or so is the sample size I took from.)

« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 03:06:35 am by Alluka »

Offline pun

• veni's ex-wife.
  • Forum Junkie
    • View Profile

pun tw

Badge Collector (10) Any amongers? 500 Posts Christmas 2019 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2019 Quick Poster 100 Posts 1 Year Coin Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 03:31:55 am »
I actively kill a lot more rebels than most CTs on, when actually playing CT I have a pretty respectable K/D playing for long periods I have a whole long ass text thing comparing stats between myself and other TF to prove it to if you'd like to see it.
Killing Ts that fail a minigame isn't an achievement. It's the Ts that force a rebel that make a challenge. You don't really stop them when I force a rebel, or when others I've seen force a rebel. Being in TF means whenever you join CT, you are a major cause in helping days to be successful. When I see you do that, then you will get my vouch.

Free Awakening

Offline Ledwig

• Loveable Mess
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • I used to do things
    • View Profile

Ledwig

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2020, 03:36:26 am »
I actively kill a lot more rebels than most CTs on, when actually playing CT I have a pretty respectable K/D playing for long periods I have a whole long ass text thing comparing stats between myself and other TF to prove it to if you'd like to see it.
Killing Ts that fail a minigame isn't an achievement. It's the Ts that force a rebel that make a challenge. You don't really stop them when I force a rebel, or when others I've seen force a rebel. Being in TF means whenever you join CT, you are a major cause in helping days to be successful. When I see you do that, then you will get my vouch.
Normally a good chunk of my kills do in fact come from rebels and those who are trying to start a ruckus, but I'm too lazy to go fish a demo and show that kind of thing. I don't get all my kills by just farming kills from those who fail a minigame, I'm not the kind of CT who sits waiting for everyone to fail the minigame, I'm usually watching and trying to make sure no one is rebelling, and am pretty successful in that endeavor normally.

I'm usually one of the few CTs that's getting a lot of kills on rebels when I play a lot of the time, I don't see you rebelling very much because you're a CT most of the time, so maybe you do nail me when you're rebelling. I'm not taking warden to farm kills by being toxic and I rarely get more than 1-2 of those who fail a minigame in one go, so I don't know where that assumption comes from.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 03:39:54 am by Alluka »

Offline pun

• veni's ex-wife.
  • Forum Junkie
    • View Profile

pun tw

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2020, 03:59:22 am »
Normally a good chunk of my kills do in fact come from rebels and those who are trying to start a ruckus, but I'm too lazy to go fish a demo and show that kind of thing. I don't get all my kills by just farming kills from those who fail a minigame, I'm not the kind of CT who sits waiting for everyone to fail the minigame, I'm usually watching and trying to make sure no one is rebelling, and am pretty successful in that endeavor normally.

I'm usually one of the few CTs that's getting a lot of kills on rebels when I play a lot of the time, I don't see you rebelling very much because you're a CT most of the time, so maybe you do nail me when you're rebelling. I'm not taking warden to farm kills by being toxic and I rarely get more than 1-2 of those who fail a minigame in one go, so I don't know where that assumption comes from.
The rebels are after cts bait, and they aren’t from even forcing a rebel, cts give them the rebel

Free Awakening

Offline Tainted

• Canadian Made
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198440421834/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 271
  • Likes Given: 296

tw tainted

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) True Canadians Badge 2 Year Coin 500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Oyasumi Punpun Quick Poster 100 Posts Mobile User 1 Year Coin
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2020, 09:30:39 am »
devouch

In ability to be a good warden
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 09:46:53 am by Tainted »
if u dont get this im going to beat dog

Offline pun

• veni's ex-wife.
  • Forum Junkie
    • View Profile

pun tw

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2020, 09:33:50 am »
Not only are you a CT that isn't that great

Novice Member + is a mandatory requirement
He said on the bottom that he got a yes to join the group most likely from Alamo. it’s an average CT but not a truck at stopping ppl

Free Awakening

Offline Urmom

• Forum Junkie
  • eeeeeeeeeeee
    • ttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199133625543/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 91
  • Likes Given: 307

twmel

• Total Badges: 9
    3 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 2 Year Coin 1 Year Coin Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2020, 09:58:09 am »
I remember when he made us do a joke day in the armory vent cell. Doesn’t know all the secrets obviously.

And as much as I kinda dislike you I do have to admit you are pretty good at killing rebellers like when I’m warden and there doing a mini game I just randomly look up and see some rebellers dead and I see alluka come back and he’s like “don’t worry I got them”

Neutral towards vouxh
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 10:10:15 am by Urmom »
you might just be the most braindead human being i've ever met
u a rapist ass i said a nono word! my dog LITERALLY black u fucking loser

probably gonna get warned for this but this is after fred made a report against maurice, which very well suggests targeting by maurice.

Offline Fork

• Veteran Member
  • Forum Junkie
  • I am the bone of my sword
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 192
  • Likes Given: 192

tw Fork

• Total Badges: 7
    1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Christmas 2019 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2020, 10:29:21 am »
+vouch, idk why yall think the standards are so high. @Xtra  IS LITERALLY IN TF. This guy has very good aim and his rank is decent too (Gold Nova 3) I see you play CT almost all the time.
wannabe forum moderator

TRUTH SPEAKER LULW

@Fork best vietnamese i said a nono word! out there, i miss watching anime with you :( i love you <3
<18:59:22> "Bill" pokes you: thats it ur banned from all events forever
How long is it going to take for my son to get accepted into SA, these div staffs are doing you dirt bro. Should be an auto-accept imo.

Also don’t do one of those “I’m resigning please give me attention” post if you do resign, thank you!

Offline Big Booty

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 224
  • Likes Given: 336

dhghflityl

Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 100 Poll Votes 1 Year Coin 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Mobile User 100 Posts Halloween 2019 Quick Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2020, 10:32:19 am »
+vouch, idk why yall think the standards are so high. @Xtra  IS LITERALLY IN TF. This guy has very good aim and his rank is decent too (Gold Nova 3) I see you play CT almost all the time.

very true LOL
+vouch

He is a good CT and is able to stop rebellers pretty easily. Also, he's very active on the CT side + has tons of experience being a warden
+vouch, idk why yall think the standards are so high. @Xtra  IS LITERALLY IN TF.

is your job being a hentai voice actor id be happy to listen to a preview
yeah bro I feel u 100p

One time this girl who I went to school with was walking her dog and it barked a few times, so, logically, I had someone shove her head in a toilet next time she came into school :)

Offline xtra

• Isn't war a terrible thing
  • Board Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • Jailbreak Retard
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198179541179/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 289
  • Likes Given: 863

T.w² | Xtra

• Total Badges: 14
    100 Poll Votes 1 Year Coin Any amongers? Badge Collector (10) Stargazers 1000 Posts Certified Cutie 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 100 Posts Halloween 2019 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2020, 10:46:27 am »

Damn bruh true +vouch from what I've seen he's better than me
You can appeal in 2024 if that gives you hope.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Urmom

• Forum Junkie
  • eeeeeeeeeeee
    • ttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199133625543/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 91
  • Likes Given: 307

twmel

• Total Badges: 9
    3 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 2 Year Coin 1 Year Coin Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2020, 10:47:27 am »

Then again the div of 1v1 is silver 1
you might just be the most braindead human being i've ever met
u a rapist ass i said a nono word! my dog LITERALLY black u fucking loser

probably gonna get warned for this but this is after fred made a report against maurice, which very well suggests targeting by maurice.

Offline dudeman

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • hey I’m dudeman
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 199
  • Likes Given: 931

tw dudeman

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Halloween 2019 Quick Poster 100 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2020, 10:51:52 am »
just cuz u play ct alot doesn't mean your good lol
you already demonstrated on my report that you aren't creative what so ever as a CT or a warden
-DEVOUCH

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks