Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
254 Players in 11 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Schmitt's Ban appeal v2  (Read 114 times)

Offline Spooky PANDA

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • GGgamesOP
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (10) 3 Year Coin Mobile User 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016
[Closed] Schmitt's Ban appeal v2
« on: March 27, 2020, 02:35:13 am »
Your In-Game/Screen Name:Schmitt^
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io):STEAM_0:0:11101
What server were you playing on when you were banned: Jailbreak
Who banned you:Big Booty Indian
Reason you were banned:"mfk" (misunderstanding)
Please explain what happened leading up to the ban: It had been a while since I had played as I just got off a long ban (which was appealed) so I had forgotten when late night started. I believed it was late night at the time so I didnt know warning shot rules were still active. That is when in main cells 4 or 5 t's were heavily delaying so i killed all of them. And I realized what I did when everyone gasped and, I had an oh shit moment. I expected to get banned for mfk as I should, cause it was still against the rules even if I didn't know it was late night. So I waited out my 1 day ban expecting to get back on the next day and continue playing. That's when I saw I was still banned, and checked the bans and saw I was permed by Big booty Indian who was not on the server when all of this happened and instead banned me after the fact, without any heads up or questions. I dont blame him as it probably looked really bad on my part but it was all a fuck up on my part for not re reading the rules to make sure I knew them all.
Why do you think you should be unbanned: I dont think Big Booty Indian really knows what happened he just saw mfk in the log and assumed I killed a lot of people on purpose and that is the case(again not his fault). As well I dont think I would be re appealing if I truly didnt like this server and want to play on it again.
Any other details:I was banned previously for being stupid on the server although this one is different. I want to play on the tango servers again as I really enjoy the community and dont enjoy any other servers I play on.
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree):Agree
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 11:25:03 am by Jess. »

Offline BOT IA

• TangoBOT
  • Forum Regular
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 2
    100 Posts Quick Poster
Schmitt's Ban appeal v2
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 02:35:13 am »
Thank you for submitting your report!

We will attempt at getting this case responded to and processed in a timely manner.

For most minor cases, reports are usually processed in 24-48* hours. For larger and more difficult cases, reports are usually processed in 72-96* hours. Depending on how much weight the report consist of, it could be extended. Internal Affairs will determine if the case is major and if it needs to have an extensive period placed on it to allow a smooth process. In this case, your report will be updated notifying you of such and you or other parties involved may be contacted for further details/information.

If you have any more questions or concerns regarding your report, please try contacting: Jess. Internal Affairs | Midnight Community Manager | lulu Community Advisor

Helpful Links

Online Big Booty Indian

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/4564646564/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 117
  • Likes Given: 230

Big Booty Indian Goddess

• Total Badges: 7
    500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Mobile User 100 Posts Halloween 2019 Quick Poster
Re: Schmitt's Ban appeal v2
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 10:41:06 am »
Yes, I did ban you but Jess extended your ban due to you having a ban right after you were unbanned. Also, I was one of the Ts you killed, and the whole map, you were being a very toxic CT which probably led to you instinctively shooting all of the Ts that were frozen without a warning shot.
and she was starting to eat my rice - arc

[CT] T.w² | Caribou : KZ div > 1v1 div

╭━━━━━━━╮    
┃  ● ══  ┃
┃██████████┃
┃██████████┃
┃██████████┃
┃█ ur adopted. █┃
┃█ -Mom&Dad █┃
┃██████████┃
┃██████████┃
┃██████████┃
┃   ○    ┃
╰━━━━━━━╯

Offline Jess.

Re: Schmitt's Ban appeal v2
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 11:24:53 am »
You managed to MFK in less than 24 hours after I accepted an appeal where I thought I made it pretty clear that if you act up further appeals would be less forgiving. Both @lulu and I agreed that the best course of action in this case would be to reinstate your original ban. Additionally, I don't buy your excuse that you thought it was late night considering it was 6:47PM EST at the time of your ban.
Appeal denied.

Regards,
Jess.
Internal Affairs

Spoiler: positions (click to show/hide)
Loo was here 💜

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image