Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
252 Players in 11 Servers

Author Topic: !jumps  (Read 140 times)

Offline Royalty

• Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tw2Royalty
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 5
  • Likes Given: 4

T.w² | Royalty

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    1 Year Coin Mobile User
!jumps
« on: March 26, 2020, 09:55:14 pm »
So I've been talking with some people on the server about the /jumps command, and I can't seem to find the actual purpose of the command. We are not allowed to issue punishment from the command, so whats the point. I mean it could be a tool for finding scripters, but I still don't get why if the server flags a jump, or if someone has like 80+ perf we can't use that as evidence?
I might be missing some key information about this or like, a part of handbook that says something about this, but I feel like it's strange that we have a pluggin devoted to catching cheaters, that we can't really use to catch cheaters

Offline voltingshock

• Jr. Staff
  • Forum Regular
  • so uh yeah
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198342217036/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 110
  • Likes Given: 88

T.w² Voltingshock

• Total Badges: 12
    Christmas 2019 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017
Re: !jumps
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 10:15:16 pm »
like alex said in the discord, its meant to tell admins that they should START spectating and watching a suspected individual, not be the banning reason itself

We are a privately owned business, we have no obligation to allow freedom of speech.
it’s been 2 months sir i am no longer sore thank you for this advice

Hey everyone- appreciate the kind words. Unfortunately, thorgot uses very complex logic systems and chances are, there won't be a chance of me fixing his creations. Most jailbreak maps like peanut and obama are relatively simple- but thorgots are very advanced.

maybe people will stop asking EVERY mapper that exists to "fix" Thorgots maps
Past Positions: Jailbreak SA, Junior staff, Skyblock Div. Staff. Senior member
Current Positions: Jr. Staff

Offline Alamo

• Board Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • Discord: Noah#8332
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 382
  • Likes Given: 164

tw alamo

In-Game Rocket League

• Total Badges: 13
    Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 10:44:25 pm »
like alex said in the discord, its meant to tell admins that they should START spectating and watching a suspected individual, not be the banning reason itself

This.

It's the same shit as call admin. Admins can't ban off of call admin, but the purpose is just to alert the admins that something is happening on the server. Not an exact 1:1 analogy but it's close enough that I hope people understand.

There shouldn't be much else to add, I'll tag @Alex if he wants to say anything but I'll just go ahead and lock this.
Discord: Noah#8332

Just got lung cancer 💯 Philippians 4:13 🙏🏼

Offline Alex

• Retired
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/TangoAlex/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 241
  • Likes Given: 115

T.w² | Alex

• Total Badges: 51
    Thanksgiving 2019 Homoflexual Halloween 2019 Adorable rich boi 5 Year Coin Lovable Invisible Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil White Knight 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Black-Star Fly Shit Only Bacon! aPn's Award 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad 3 Year Coin Owner of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Drunk Award 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas Christmas 2015 2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2015 Spammer-25 Mobile User Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Gold Donor Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes 100 Polls 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 02:11:38 am »
99% of players don't understand the values the command gives, it's an extremely old plugin that gives a lot of false results too.
I've been pushing to get it replaced, or atleast have the perms removed from players but nothing has happened it's out of my control.

At this point, the command itself should be completely removed from all servers, all it does it cause problems.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks