Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
267 Players in 11 Servers

Author Topic: [Withdrawn] (US)Dog's Advisory Team Application  (Read 825 times)

Online joker.

Re: (US)Dog's Advisory Team Application
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2020, 02:13:18 pm »
-devouch Don't see him A-Team worthy. I don't see him as an example for leadership.

Get your hours up, and maybe your opinion will be valid.

She like the way that I dance
She like the way that I move
She like the way that I rock
She like the way that I woo

R.I.P

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Roasted Almonds

• Novice Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Get Roasted
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198316615165/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfziJRjcYMueqefPD0Ixdcw
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 34

T.w² Roasted Almonds [DEFCON 1]

• Total Badges: 1
    Badges: (View All)
    Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2020, 07:54:11 pm »
-devouch Don't see him A-Team worthy. I don't see him as an example for leadership.

Idk where your coming from with this, but I have seen the exact opposite from Dog. He has been very helpful to me when I have had questions about admin things. He has also had a lot of experience to my knowledge and has proven to me to be a great SA.
+vouch
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 𝓡𝓸𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓼 ♥

Offline Elmo

• BigBoi46
  • Forum Regular
  • I love milk with cucumbers C:
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198871782445/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1yEPOBFE0PVVA9TWwWDrwQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 23
  • Likes Given: 9

tw Elmo

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Thanksgiving 2019 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2020, 09:35:26 pm »

So, why are you trying to shame me for my opinion? Is that you just trying to feel better about yourself?

So how about, leave opinions to their rightful place, and stop trying to make people feel down about themselves.

"maybe your opinion will be valid" Doesn't matter if an opinion is valid or not (in this situation it is / should be valid). Stop trying to make people feel down about themselves for their thoughts. If you say "im not trying to do that", you saying an insult is trying to get me down.

Yes this is the internet, but that doesn't mean that you get to treat everyone like their opinion doesn't matter. Grow up.

To not crowd this form, if you wish to respond. DM me on discord DryBones#1990 or PM me on the forums. If you reply to this on here, I will not respond. (this stands for anyone who wants to respond to me)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 09:39:22 pm by Elmo »
Hi, I'm cutecumber, you probably don't know me, but here I am!

Offline Roasted Almonds

• Novice Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Get Roasted
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198316615165/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfziJRjcYMueqefPD0Ixdcw
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 34

T.w² Roasted Almonds [DEFCON 1]

Mobile User
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2020, 11:00:26 pm »

So, why are you trying to shame me for my opinion? Is that you just trying to feel better about yourself?

So how about, leave opinions to their rightful place, and stop trying to make people feel down about themselves.

"maybe your opinion will be valid" Doesn't matter if an opinion is valid or not (in this situation it is / should be valid). Stop trying to make people feel down about themselves for their thoughts. If you say "im not trying to do that", you saying an insult is trying to get me down.

Yes this is the internet, but that doesn't mean that you get to treat everyone like their opinion doesn't matter. Grow up.

To not crowd this form, if you wish to respond. DM me on discord DryBones#1990 or PM me on the forums. If you reply to this on here, I will not respond. (this stands for anyone who wants to respond to me)

I know you said you won’t respond, but I think Joker was trying to say that it’s hard to get an opinion of someone’s ability when your not on that much. That I can agree with. 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 11:13:09 pm by Roasted Almonds »
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 𝓡𝓸𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓼 ♥

Offline lilstuffie

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • half of the players on jb fucking suck
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 73
  • Likes Given: 54

Wii U

• Total Badges: 21
    Badge Collector (20) 4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 100 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Summer 2016 Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2020, 02:01:58 am »

shut the fuck up ok, just shut the fuck up you sound so stupid rn, someone stitch his lips so the i said a nono word! cant speak anymore.

-neutral bc ur 14 and u resigned from SA bc of the 8th grade. the 8th grade. but basically a +vouch

Offline $imon

• Jailbreak Alumni
  • Divisional Leader
  • Forum Addict
  • A Free Man
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/17386921/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 433
  • Likes Given: 743

T.w² | Dragonate

• Total Badges: 23
    2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2019 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 12 Days of Christmas 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Summer 2017
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2020, 02:12:36 am »

My hours are worse than this, yet I’ll still be giving my opinion.

Dog,

You’re a cool guy and you’ve been a friend for a number of months now. You’ve always been a good SA and promote a positive environment around the server. That being said the level at which I hold A-Team at is a lot higher than most would expect. I do see you fitting some of the criteria that I follow, but I’m not quite sure you fit enough to be accepted. You do show moderate leadership which is one of if not the biggest aspect of my personal criteria but I’d like to see a lot more of that than I am currently seeing. You show a great deal of potential, but i’d Like that potential to flourish a bit more before @Alamo and i promote you.

I’m not going to Devouch you, but I cannot comfortably vouch you. Show me more leadership through taking charge of situations on the server and lend helping hands above and beyond the server. Show me innovative approaches and creative ideas to better the server. I need these characteristics to pop more than a I see now.

Take my criticism into account and prove me wrong, without a doubt I will change to a vouch.

Offline Alamo

• Board Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • Discord: Noah#8332
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 382
  • Likes Given: 164

tw alamo

• Total Badges: 13
    Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2020, 12:57:15 am »
Dear @Dog
We regret to inform you but your application has been postponed due to various reasons which will be listed below.
It's normal for an application to be postponed for up to 60 days.

Reasons for the postponed application:
  • We'd like another week to evaluate your leadership skills
Best regards,
Alamo
- Divisional Staff
Discord: Noah#8332

Just got lung cancer 💯 Philippians 4:13 🙏🏼

Offline characters

• Novice Recruit
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/_twocharacters_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 111
  • Likes Given: 217

tw characters

• Total Badges: 18
    3 Year Coin Certified Cutie Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
Re: [Postponed] (US)Dog's Advisory Team Application
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2020, 10:42:47 pm »
Devouch

Don’t know him on a personal level, but he doesn’t really stand out as much as an A-team member should.

Offline Dos |dp|

• Novice Member
  • Forum Starter
  • penis
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/dpyuvigaming/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0

T.w² | Dos |dp|

• Total Badges: 0
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2020, 03:30:11 am »
+vouch cool guy and hes really helped me with my paidmen and how to do some commands etc

Offline Dog

• Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • Bork
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 22
  • Likes Given: 51

tw Dog

Mobile User
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2020, 05:26:08 pm »
Ok im going to request for this to be withdrawn because I just now had a lot of things on my plate so I won't be active(Also I wasn't that active just for SA) also to help with my leadership skills

@Xtra and @Character it shows how well you have progressed in your abilities to control yourselves.
Dear @Slothy
We are thrilled to inform you that your application for supplementary admin has been accepted!
Over the following 42-72hrs you should receive your full admin.

Best regards,
Tainted the KZ SA
- Rivisional Staff

don't plan out your whole life when you're still eating off the kids menu smh

Offline Alamo

• Board Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • Discord: Noah#8332
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 382
  • Likes Given: 164

tw alamo

• Total Badges: 13
    Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2020, 06:21:20 pm »
Withdrawn per user request.
Discord: Noah#8332

Just got lung cancer 💯 Philippians 4:13 🙏🏼

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean