Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
156 Players in 7 Servers

Author Topic: Shibka's Honorable Member Application  (Read 628 times)

Offline Shibka

• homeless >w<
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • Bottom Text
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShaneRibz
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 34
  • Likes Given: 52

T.w² | Shibka

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    beatstar Award Mobile User Quick Poster
Shibka's Honorable Member Application
« on: March 15, 2020, 02:05:06 am »
1. First Name
Shane

2. Age (Optional):

3. How long have you been in TangoWorldWide:
About to hit my Year mark.

4. What have you contributed to TangoWorldWide? Be detailed and give examples, names, etc. (Whatever is needed to show everything you've done, only the things mentioned here will be considered)
Since day three of my Tango adventure, I was appointed the rank of Supplementary Administrator on our very own, Easy Bhop Server. After countless hours on the server, and recruiting a handful of members into Tango and some into the Bhop Moderator ranks, I was able to rank up to Bhop Divisional Staff where I currently stand. I made my initial mark into the Tango World Wide server by creating and posting my single, "Dream" on SoundCloud in remembrance of Ella Dream. Over the course of the past year, I've been a server booster for myself, as well as doing several Nitro Giveaways to help boost the server even more. I've also donated boosts to the discord itself while I could financially support it.

5. What in TangoWorldWide has influenced you the most:
The Members. An online community is nothing without them. They're what brings new faces to the community, and what makes them want to stay. I joined because of the members on Bhop, and how they said Tango was a great place to meet new people, and hang out. I started perusing a leadership position in Bhop in hopes to keep Bhop going strong to help influence others to join the great community. The members helped me through many seemingly hopeless times in my life, and seeing how others could do that for me, made me want to do the same for others that were lost out there, and just needed a friend.

6. Have you been staff in Tango? What positions?:
Currently apart of the Council as the Bhop Divisional Staff.

7. What separates you from other potential members who would want to become Honorable Members?:
So many people deserve this rank, especially in my eyes. A lot of caring people, that want to help others, and make them feel at home. I believe I have been the type of person like that for others. I also believe I've changed the lives of some people in a positive way, as well as helped the server itself, by maintaining Bhop to the best of my ability, as well as boosting the discord for some perks. I've always tried to help Tango thrive anyway I could, and will continue to do so, no matter what happens to my status in Tango. I know I don't have nearly as much time in Tango as some of the people that call Tango home like me, but I feel as though I've made my mark on the community as someone that others can look up to as a friend, and someone that can properly lead.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 02:07:16 am by Shibka »

Current Position(s):
Council
Community Leader
Bhop Divisional Staff

Past Positions:
Bhop Advisory Team
Bhop Supplementary Admin
Novice Member

Offline Brown

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 216
  • Likes Given: 210

î

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) Oyasumi Punpun Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Summer 2018 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster
Re: Shibka's Honorable Member Application
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 07:07:41 am »
shibka deserves this spot because of how much he has done for tango +v
Hello im zak and I create popular scripts for games.
                 the best way to get in contact with me is by adding me on discord, ohells#7629

Offline doc

• tiktok isn't even all that bad anymore
  • Novice Recruit
  • Forum Addict
  • hello :)
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ooorreeooo
    • https://twitch.tv/docvg
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 329
  • Likes Given: 178

tw doc

• Total Badges: 22
    2 Year Coin 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2019 Oyasumi Punpun Thanksgiving 2019 Real One Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2019 1 Year Coin Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Certified Cutie .cL of the Month 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 07:53:44 am »
I haven’t seen the depths of you in your bhop divisional staff position but I don’t believe you deserve honorable. You would probably need more accomplishments in the community than just bhop div staff.

Offline Dragonate

• Jailbreak Alumni
  • Divisional Leader
  • Forum Addict
  • A Free Man
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/17386921/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 484
  • Likes Given: 795

T.w² | Dragonate

• Total Badges: 25
    Any amongers? 3 Year Coin 2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2019 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 12 Days of Christmas 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Summer 2017
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 01:06:47 pm »
You would probably need more accomplishments in the community than just bhop div staff.
Honorable is not dictated by the title, rather the accomplishments made and things contributed to the community. As stated in the post he has made substantial advances in supporting the discord server for many months, and other various contributions outside of his position title. Whether or not those contributions warrant the honorable status, I have yet to decide.

Offline messiah

• Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/DrFridayCnR
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 349
  • Likes Given: 0

yes lawd

• Total Badges: 38
    Conner's Badge of Prestige 5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad 2500 Posts Fly Shit Only Coby Wizowd Staff of the Month 2017 3 Year Coin Member of the Month 2017 Staff of the Month 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 1000 Posts Badge Collector (20) Black-Star Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Spammer-25 2 Year Coin 500 Posts Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 beatstar Award Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Invisible Quick Poster 100 Poll Votes 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 04:16:08 pm »
As far as I know honorable is supposed to go through some work in summer so no new applications would be accepted

I might be wrong tho
Spoiler: 2014-2019 (click to show/hide)

Offline Mr.Fear

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • I skate
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971530257/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6w9O7ctrryps7394n0k1NQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 255
  • Likes Given: 169

Mr.Fear YT

• Total Badges: 17
    1 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2019 Spammer-100 1000 Posts Oyasumi Punpun Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 01:43:19 pm »
neutral great div staff and did help out tango, but idk if it is enough for honorable

Current Position(s):
Registered

Past Positions:
Mentor
1v1 A-Team
Jailbreak SA
Basic Member
Rookie Member
Novice

Offline Dr.Brandon8506

• 6 Shots In My Revolver When I'm Alone
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • 2011 BMW E92 M3
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137074618/
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/anibad969/videos
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 267
  • Likes Given: 776

Dr.Brandon8506

• Total Badges: 29
    OG True Canadians Badge Christmas 2019 1000 Posts 5 Year Coin Certified Cutie Thanksgiving 2019 4 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin 500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (10) Summer 2016 Spammer-25 Mobile User 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 100 Posts Halloween 2015 Quick Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2020, 09:48:29 pm »
I personally feel like you've done a lot for tango and it hast stopped there, Best of luck!

I know we haven't really talked but i personally feel just from that song alone dedicated to Dream, you deserve Honorable. Call me stupid or whatever but its a masterpiece and she would of loved it! Rest in peace Ella <3 (I listen to it from time to time. hearing her laugh is heartwarming)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 09:49:46 pm by Dr.Brandon8506 »
Former Apprentice & Community Mentor
Former Sr. Staff
Former Jailbreak Supplementary Admin
Former Junior Staff
Former Community Event Coordinator
Former Divisional Staff Of CSGO Zombie Escape
Former Probationary Personnel
Former Community Leader
Former Member

11. If you could change one thing about Tango what would it be?: Jailbreak.
name it after @Dr.Brandon8506  since he's the biggest pussy i know
-I had to get my pussy frozen by liquid nitrogen
T.w² Cunty MgGiggles: i obsess over my birds poo
T.w² | Dr.Brandon8506: lol go eat it poo poo head
what is with y'all being 14 and like "I wanna start a family"

don't plan out your whole life when you're still eating off the kids menu smh
@Dr.Brandon8506 Thanks for all the memories on jailbreak. It was always so fun playing with you. I hope you remember all the good times like I do.
I also eat in the shower and go on my phone in the shower >_<

yeah of course ur fat ass eats in the shower

Offline Carl

• Jr. Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Mr. Moseby
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/moe_lester69/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 276
  • Likes Given: 63

tw Carl

• Total Badges: 17
    3 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts Christmas 2019 Spammer-25 100 Poll Votes 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 100 Posts Summer 2018 Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2020, 11:21:12 pm »
@Shibka bhop

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot