Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
127 Players in 9 Servers

Author Topic: Purge day rule addition  (Read 443 times)

Offline yfts

• Lovable Retard
  • Forum Junkie
  • i dont play much anymore quit asking
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/yfts
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 91
  • Likes Given: 108

tw largetiddiesman

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2019 1 Year Coin Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Purge day rule addition
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2020, 10:41:25 pm »
Always killed Ts that rushed me on purge days, never got slain until an admin was butthurt about me killing them for them ignoring the main route and just following me to a hiding spot on clouds.
I think the common sense rule would come to this idea as well but it wouldn’t hurt to explain more on it. As a T on purge day, you’re expected to go to armory in the most direct route. If you can’t follow that simple rule, you had it coming. Each maps have multiple ways to armory, but most CTs ignore Ts going to armory unless they start shooting them or if they’re trying to go off astray and kill you.

+Vouch

Offline Tendies

• Veteran Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/PissOffMan
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 194
  • Likes Given: 124

tw Tendies

• Total Badges: 14
    3 Year Coin 100 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2020, 04:47:09 am »
Tbh I feel like if a purge is called but a T opens the cells it should be a freeday. There’s only one thing that I hate more than a freeday and that’s a purge day. 99% of purge days are CTs camping angles or teleports and they can’t get punished for what an admin can’t see. But honestly why even call a purge day when on warday you can restrict them to leave a cell by a time frame?

I’ll be dropping a tango news about jailbreak thoughts hopefully soon and it’ll speak about this. Might need some help from other people to spice it up though!

Offline Noah.

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • ALAMO
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 462
  • Likes Given: 189

tw alam0

• Total Badges: 13
    Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2020, 01:46:28 am »
In most maps, the CT should have a safe path to open cells and escape (such exceptions being Spy v Spy or possibly Undertale). The accepting of this rule would cause way more freekills and problems, trying to define what is rushing or what is the most direct route to armory. Getting out of main cells is part of the day, and in it's own way it's kind of beautiful.

Denied
Discord: Noah#8332

Just got lung cancer 💯 Philippians 4:13 🙏🏼

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com