Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
261 Players in 11 Servers

Poll

mars pedo?

yes
2 (66.7%)
no
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: [Withdrawn] dudeman supplementary admin application  (Read 813 times)

Offline fidel

• Comphensive healthcare
  • Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • call me a constipated anus cause i dont giv a shit
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/donuts909
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 83
  • Likes Given: 79

indonesian

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (5) Mobile User 1 Year Coin Summer 2018 100 Posts Quick Poster
Re: dudeman supplementary admin application
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2020, 10:54:40 am »
If they accept you then you know they will let anyone in, devouch not SA material, doesnt stand out.

Fun to play with does not equal good admin

funny wouldve said the same thing for your time as sa minus the fun to play with part

the salt is so obvious like ur not even trying to hide after how many weeks

inb4 "@ris IvE bEeN cYbeRBullIeD WaRn ThIs MaN ! ! !"
You just cured my autism.

some on hacked my fucking account and he requests fucking money. I think its the same person who stole $1000 paypal from me.

HELP ME PLEASE ANYONE

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):file:///C:/Users/Randy/Desktop/Capture.JPG.

Offline dudeman

• Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • hey I’m dudeman
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 186
  • Likes Given: 898

tw skulltrooper_nathan2007xxx

Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Halloween 2019 Quick Poster 100 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2020, 11:05:23 am »
If they accept you then you know they will let anyone in, devouch not SA material, doesnt stand out.

funny wouldve said the same thing for your time as sa minus the fun to play with part

that is stupid “fun to play with” yeah I am and I stay within the rules I’ve only got 1 Ctban from schenegans in literally 3 months that makes no sense

Online Project

• Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/brandonheartyou/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 371
  • Likes Given: 194

projectw

• Total Badges: 30
    Christmas 2019 Gstad's Squad Certified Cutie Oyasumi Punpun Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 3 Year Coin 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2016 500 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User Halloween 2016
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2020, 11:23:53 am »

that is stupid “fun to play with” yeah I am and I stay within the rules I’ve only got 1 Ctban from schenegans in literally 3 months that makes no sense
I hope you guys understand this exists yes.
hiding your shenanigans and blasting another person shows something greater than just your opinion boys.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 11:24:47 am by Project »

#0099 |

Offline voltingshock

• Jr. Staff
  • Forum Regular
  • so uh yeah
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198342217036/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 110
  • Likes Given: 88

T.w² Voltingshock

• Total Badges: 12
    Christmas 2019 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2020, 12:52:33 pm »
im sorry dudeman, your chill to play with and yes you know the rules,
but
you stir up too much stuff with other people and on the forums, being SA isn't just knowing the rules, its making people stay on the server, representing Tango, not causing shit, etc.
-dv
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 12:52:52 pm by voltingshock »

We are a privately owned business, we have no obligation to allow freedom of speech.
it’s been 2 months sir i am no longer sore thank you for this advice

Hey everyone- appreciate the kind words. Unfortunately, thorgot uses very complex logic systems and chances are, there won't be a chance of me fixing his creations. Most jailbreak maps like peanut and obama are relatively simple- but thorgots are very advanced.

maybe people will stop asking EVERY mapper that exists to "fix" Thorgots maps
Past Positions: Jailbreak SA, Junior staff, Skyblock Div. Staff. Senior member
Current Positions: Jr. Staff

Offline sleepy

• si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Forum Junkie
  • before peace, comes war.
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/imsleepyman/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 104
  • Likes Given: 38

tw sleepy

In-Game Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

• Total Badges: 7
    Christmas 2019 Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Halloween 2019 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2020, 03:25:13 pm »
+/- neutral

You make the server fun all of the time but I can’t take you to be admin material, you’re 100% ready to me as an admin but when it comes to keeping people on the server and keeping it calm, you tend to start some havoc wether it’s people being goofs on a free day or people screaming in their mics. You’ve only got a couple things to work on but I’d say you’re pretty much there.

Love you and good luck man.

-sleepy ❤️

Spoiler: Quotes (click to show/hide)

Offline Para

• Event Coordinator
  • Forum Regular
  • Yes
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/floopinaround/edit
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 57
  • Likes Given: 75

tw para

• Total Badges: 4
    1 Year Coin 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2020, 05:35:05 pm »
+p

+vouch, makes everyone laugh and makes the server enjoyable. You should really stop strafe hacking lolxd

Forgive me, but I thought ct guns was just a plugin for skins?

Online mars

• Yes, Executor?
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Aiur shall be reclaimed
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzAx48SbC3jL41y_qYLiLNA?view_as=subscriber
    • https://twitter.com/motiveck
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 177
  • Likes Given: 92

tw mars

• Total Badges: 25
    Christmas 2019 Homoflexual Thanksgiving 2019 Real One Badge Collector (20) Conner's Badge of Prestige TangoGift Wheezer Boomer Alert Badge Collector (15) 5k Donor Hall of Fame Donor Halloween 2019 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Black-Star The Rich Bitch Lovable Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Summer 2018 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2020, 09:42:43 pm »
devouch, freekills and knows it and doesn't even 1up the person. Learn the rules and admin fairly
T.w² [she knows]:
    i was kinda hoping that you weren’t because i didn’t think that you would be toxic but i guess wrong

T.w² Big Booty Bitches:
    my name was literally e-cunt

Offline fortnite

• Forum Regular
  • fortnite
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147087723/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq3_CY1RbMbLVYT1DPaO97w?view_as=subscriber
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 112
  • Likes Given: 406

tw chugjug_logan_2008

• Total Badges: 8
    2 Year Coin Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User 1 Year Coin
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2020, 10:00:42 pm »
devouch, freekills and knows it and doesn't even 1up the person. Learn the rules and admin fairly
Yes because he is going to 1up you with his nonexistent admin, also if this is the kill on moti you need to pay attention....
Not gonna reply again, editing
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 10:23:09 pm by fortnite »

Can I get a booty pic with your panties on and one without them on? Can I also get 3 different pics of your boobs any position. Also, can i get just a normal pic of your ass from the front and one where it's spread a bit open. Can i get a picture of you fingering yourself?

Online mars

• Yes, Executor?
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Aiur shall be reclaimed
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzAx48SbC3jL41y_qYLiLNA?view_as=subscriber
    • https://twitter.com/motiveck
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 177
  • Likes Given: 92

tw mars

• Total Badges: 25
    Christmas 2019 Homoflexual Thanksgiving 2019 Real One Badge Collector (20) Conner's Badge of Prestige TangoGift Wheezer Boomer Alert Badge Collector (15) 5k Donor Hall of Fame Donor Halloween 2019 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Black-Star The Rich Bitch Lovable Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Summer 2018 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2020, 10:16:54 pm »
Yes because he is going to 1up you with his nonexistent admin, also if this is the kill on moti you need to pay attention....
okay sorry when he admins fairly when hes on your account is what I meant. Also, "when he gets admin"
T.w² [she knows]:
    i was kinda hoping that you weren’t because i didn’t think that you would be toxic but i guess wrong

T.w² Big Booty Bitches:
    my name was literally e-cunt

Offline dudeman

• Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • hey I’m dudeman
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2020, 10:42:47 pm »
okay sorry when he admins fairly when hes on your account is what I meant. Also, "when he gets admin"
that is the most absurd thing i have ever heard or been accused of
i have never once went onto fortnites account to administrate the server and u have 0 proof of this, we just sound alike and you clearly mis-interpeted that

as for the "freekill", I say go to big cage, if you did not hear you should not have rushed towards colors with ct's near it. your fault.

Offline Cunty McGiggles

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2020, 11:28:55 pm »
-dv, I don't think dudeman has the skillset for deescalation, an absolute must on JB. There is a lot of pettiness and immaturity.
This is prob gunna be my last thing ever posting on this server unless I come back but anyone ever notice how if you Switch the X and the L on Axel you get Alex???? just a thought... Bye guys!!!!

To those of you talking shit above, 90 percent of you mother fuckers are fake af, and talk shit behind people’s back. I kept quiet for awhile to avoid getting banned, but at this point 🤷‍♀️  Many of you made my last month or so in tango shitty, and well karmas a bitch and you deserve what you’ve got coming.

In the future, for any suggestions involving applications, please make sure to tag the correct staff.

As well, feel free to use the search function on the top right to refrain from making duplicate threads.

"To start things off this is not a scam, all it is a promise there is no actual "deal" being made here.

Offline fidel

• Comphensive healthcare
  • Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • call me a constipated anus cause i dont giv a shit
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/donuts909
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 83
  • Likes Given: 79

indonesian

Badge Collector (5) Mobile User 1 Year Coin Summer 2018 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2020, 11:40:30 pm »
Yes because he is going to 1up you with his nonexistent admin

mars is currently more wasted than antonio brown
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 11:43:10 pm by fidel »
You just cured my autism.

some on hacked my fucking account and he requests fucking money. I think its the same person who stole $1000 paypal from me.

HELP ME PLEASE ANYONE

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):file:///C:/Users/Randy/Desktop/Capture.JPG.

Offline wavecheck

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 173
  • Likes Given: 203

ohells

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) Oyasumi Punpun Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Summer 2018 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2020, 03:20:18 pm »
according to my list I don’t allow brothers to be SA at the same time, but I’ll make an exception this time only if you 👈 agree  :hurr: not to exploit 👾👾👾 colors ❤️🧡💛💚💙!
wavecheck
1.92 98.2 82.1 99.1

Offline dudeman

• Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • hey I’m dudeman
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2020, 03:24:01 pm »
according to my list I don’t allow brothers to be SA at the same time, but I’ll make an exception this time only if you 👈 agree  :hurr: not to exploit 👾👾👾 colors ❤️🧡💛💚💙!
I won't because poo poo dragonate made it not allowed but I will be making a post about it because there was NO FEEDBACK on this decision from the community which is b.s.

Offline Ser_DubstepCat

• Real Dub
  • Web & Comms Mod
  • Forum Regular
  • Dub
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/serdubstepcat/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 76
  • Likes Given: 42

T.w² | Ser DubstepCat

• Total Badges: 13
    Christmas 2019 Quick Poster Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2019 Ur-Banana Homoflexual Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (5) Certified Cutie Invisible 100 Posts Lovable Mobile User
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2020, 03:48:44 pm »
-dv you are toxic and immature. I don’t believe you have what it takes to be an outstanding member of JB by any means.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks