Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
255 Players in 11 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Para, Alvin, and Slothy report  (Read 632 times)

Online Mr.Fear

• twatsazxdfcgvh
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Have Fun!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971530257/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6w9O7ctrryps7394n0k1NQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 240
  • Likes Given: 154

tw Mr.Fear

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2019 Spammer-100 1000 Posts Oyasumi Punpun Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
[Closed] Para, Alvin, and Slothy report
« on: January 28, 2020, 09:34:51 pm »
Your In-Game Name: Vibing (on alt)
Abusing Admin: Para and Alvin ( sorry bruh but i gotta) and Slothy (paidmen)
Server this occurred on: Jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): obama
What was abused: Para: kick and not paying attention to admin chat Alvin: 1up, slay, and swap (freekill) Slothy: Kick
What happened (Be detailed):

Para:
i was freekilled at the very start of the round, i do !freekill and I wait for my response, I dont get one so i type in admin chat for a 1up explaning what happened, I continue to say in admin chat for a 1up and 4 minutes go by before an admin finally responds. When para the admin finally responds he warns me saying do !freekill and explain what happen, I told him I already did, but I tell him again. He warns me again to do !freekill and I start getting upset after 4 minutes of being ignored he is warning me to do !freekill which i already did. I start telling him he should start paying attention and yes I say "are you retarded can u not see chat" cause im pissed off for being ignored, then not only did I get warned for disrespect when they arent doing their job he then kicks me 2 seconds later not following escalation

Alvin:
basically this kid starts bloodhounding and then he continues to delay by giving us false spots and running asround the map, then he says he sees him we follow him and he isnt there, he was false bloodhounding cause he wasn't doing his job and delaying the round, he gets 1up, I kill him due to it being a false 1up then i get slayed and swapped

he also freekilled me, I was afk frozen and I was murderd

Slothy: kick me for "abusing admin chat" when I was freekill by Alvin and he told me to report it so here I am

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): Para: https://youtu.be/BMlsR60GP9k Alvin: https://youtu.be/YEa7T6WPnD8 https://youtu.be/dckXir4XDpU Slothy: https://youtu.be/7CQ6cWzEFos
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): agree

vid probably wont be up for a couple minutes

it is up
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 03:56:43 pm by lulu »

Current Position(s):
1v1 A-Team

Past Positions:
Jailbreak SA
Basic Member
Rookie Member
Novice Member

Check out my Discord

Offline Para

• Event Coordinator
  • Forum Regular
  • Yes
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/floopinaround/edit
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 57
  • Likes Given: 75

tw para

• Total Badges: 4
    1 Year Coin 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Para, Alvin, and Slothy report
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 09:52:38 pm »
I had not seen you're message because I was alt tabed and when I see that you have been raging in admin chat I try to help you out, I had tryed to make sure that you did !freekill to make sure that people dont just go straight to admin chat to complain about freekills which happens alot with new players. I had kicked you because you where raging in admin chat and getting mad at me I knew there were other admins on too but you were being disrespectful to admins keep in mind that we are not always in the game, you were also kicked for being toxic its hard to work with someone that wont calm down for a couple of seconds to ask a admin a couple of questions calmly. Its much easier to work with a player who trys to keep calm in admin chat. Thes reports are becoming ludicrous. I get my report but Alvins and Slothys that you made are uncalled for you need to let admins do there jobs and both kicks from them were valid I was spectating both Alvin and Slothy, Slothy had asked me what should be done about you since you were constantly typing in admin chat for no reason with stuff like "Wtf". Good fucking riddance
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 09:57:35 pm by Para »

+vouch, makes everyone laugh and makes the server enjoyable. You should really stop strafe hacking lolxd

Forgive me, but I thought ct guns was just a plugin for skins?

Offline Alvin

• The Chipmunk
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Regular
  • I'm going to eat you
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198344044433/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/QuicklySpice
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvziVNxmOlli231hFxtK0Yg?view_as=subscriber
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 50
  • Likes Given: 189

Sushi

• Total Badges: 14
    Christmas 2019 Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 10:02:09 pm »
For Para's report: I know that some admins don't reply to a persons report on jb but you don't have to keep disrespecting the admins that are on. You keep spamming and spamming
your report for a freekill when Para was probably trying to contact the ct that "freekilled" you. When you were an admin, you barely did anything to help other players on tango, you only
used commands to help yourself. Para was probably just afk for a little bit and came back at the time when you were spamming but don't make other admins job harder and stressful
just because it was for you. There was probably some other admins on that weren't doing anything but that doesn't give you the right to disrespect them and calling them retarded, that's
absolutely uncalled for.

For My Report: When i slayed you, you killed the bloodhounding kid twice after i 1up'd him. He's still a new player to the server and wasn't doing anything to rebel or make our
time harder to find the rebeller. The mini map is sometimes fucked up for others. He was close enough to where the rebeller was rebelling that he was confused if it was the right way
to go or not. He said that he was trying to look for his name on screen and not on the minimap because it was broken for him. You heard this and knew what he was saying but still
didn't pay attention to him because you wanted the day to be over already. And for the "Freekill", you purposefully lagged out the video to make it seem like you were afk, but you knifed
the air making it seem that i freekilled you.

For Slothy's Report: He was literally just telling you to use /freekill to see who killed you. You then continue to use admin chat incorrectly and therefore you got kicked because
you were warned to stop abusing admin chat.

I'm not sure what happened to you Fear but you turned into this toxic nuisance all of a sudden just because nothing went your way.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 10:03:29 pm by Alvin »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I have an odd life but a happy one...
Just imagine that you're a main character from and anime and everything will be okay...
Social Media

Offline Slothy

• Forum Regular
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/KanyeTheKing/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 24
  • Likes Given: 71

tw slothy

In-Game Rust

• Total Badges: 2
    100 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 10:04:02 pm »
The main reason I kicked you because you were abusing admin chat you were told to do !freekill. It's ironic how you have a 1 min clip on me because you cut out where you got "freekilled" and all the parts where you called us retards, I asked Para in TeamSpeak and since he was tabbed out he didn't know the situation so he said just kick him because he'd known you to be abusing it previously today. Also if you'd notice putting "N1 not doing your job" isn't something to put in admin chat. The reason the kid false bloodhounded was because it's a black minimap on that map so he went around looking everywhere Alvin had every right to slay 1up the guy and swap you.

You were bein a bitch so I bitch slapped you.
idk if this is a troll or if your just fucking retarded.

Online Mr.Fear

• twatsazxdfcgvh
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Have Fun!
    • View Profile

tw Mr.Fear

Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2019 Spammer-100 1000 Posts Oyasumi Punpun Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 10:34:26 pm »
Para
I had not seen you're message because I was alt tabed and when I see that you have been raging in admin chat I try to help you out, I had tryed to make sure that you did !freekill to make sure that people dont just go straight to admin chat to complain about freekills which happens alot with new players. I had kicked you because you where raging in admin chat and getting mad at me I knew there were other admins on too but you were being disrespectful to admins keep in mind that we are not always in the game, you were also kicked for being toxic its hard to work with someone that wont calm down for a couple of seconds to ask a admin a couple of questions calmly. Its much easier to work with a player who trys to keep calm in admin chat. Thes reports are becoming ludicrous. I get my report but Alvins and Slothys that you made are uncalled for you need to let admins do there jobs and both kicks from them were valid I was spectating both Alvin and Slothy, Slothy had asked me what should be done about you since you were constantly typing in admin chat for no reason with stuff like "Wtf". Good fucking riddance

you start off with your argument saying that you were alt-tabbed not paying attention, proving my point and it wasn't like you were alt-tabbed for a minute, you were gone for 4 minutes or whenever you got killed cause you don't care about the game when you die. You then warn me twice telling me to do !freekill which I already did and isn't something you warn people for and that is why you have @@ for admins. In the middle of your argument you say I was raging in admin chat, which I indeed was frustrated that an admin wasn't doing his job and wasn't paying attention and instead of attending to my freekill you completely go power hungry mode and warn me for disrespecting which I admit I was a little toxic, but you gotta understand my standpoint of being freekilled and waiting for a response for 4 minutes, but you abused by not even following escalation and straight up kicking me 2 seconds after you warn me for disrespect not even giving me time to respond to your warn. At the end of your paragraph you are saying there is no reason to type "wtf" in admin chat, which is completely false. I typed "wtf" one time in admin chat as anyone would do after being heavly abused in this short period of 30 minutes of jailbreak, I said "wtf" once because I was confused and frustrated due to the abuse and anyone after getting abused would type this in the admin chat after being abused.

Alvin

For Para's report: I know that some admins don't reply to a persons report on jb but you don't have to keep disrespecting the admins that are on. You keep spamming and spamming
your report for a freekill when Para was probably trying to contact the ct that "freekilled" you. When you were an admin, you barely did anything to help other players on tango, you only
used commands to help yourself. Para was probably just afk for a little bit and came back at the time when you were spamming but don't make other admins job harder and stressful
just because it was for you. There was probably some other admins on that weren't doing anything but that doesn't give you the right to disrespect them and calling them retarded, that's
absolutely uncalled for.

For My Report: When i slayed you, you killed the bloodhounding kid twice after i 1up'd him. He's still a new player to the server and wasn't doing anything to rebel or make our
time harder to find the rebeller. The mini map is sometimes fucked up for others. He was close enough to where the rebeller was rebelling that he was confused if it was the right way
to go or not. He said that he was trying to look for his name on screen and not on the minimap because it was broken for him. You heard this and knew what he was saying but still
didn't pay attention to him because you wanted the day to be over already. And for the "Freekill", you purposefully lagged out the video to make it seem like you were afk, but you knifed
the air making it seem that i freekilled you.

For Slothy's Report: He was literally just telling you to use /freekill to see who killed you. You then continue to use admin chat incorrectly and therefore you got kicked because
you were warned to stop abusing admin chat.

I'm not sure what happened to you Fear but you turned into this toxic nuisance all of a sudden just because nothing went your way.

you start off with your argument trying to defend para, but it is completely useless since you weren't even there, you also start talking about when I was an admin which is completely irrelevant, and para was not trying to contact the ct that freekilled me because he never even asked him and he admitted he was alt-tabbed NOT contacting the ct

this player did not have a [NEW] tag so I am not going to treat the person different then I would treat anyone because that would violate the rule of favoritism. The rule on the MOTD states "If a T has last request, but there are still rebels left, the T will be asked to bloodhound. Bloodhounding is the last T trying to find the rebels for the CTs to kill. There is no baiting during bloodhound and the CTs may kill the bloodhound if they are purposely delaying." This person was infact delaying the round by just going around the map to different areas telling us where he thinks the rebelling is, which is delaying. I would rather not sit there for 3 minutes for him to roam the map so I killed him. For the freekill you did I will go in demos and get a new clip since I was alt-tabbed during the clip which is why I know I was afk frozen is because I was alt-tabbed, but yes I will go in demos to get a better video

I don't have to type !freekill everytime I get freekilled, but the fact is I got freekilled and I asked in admin chat to 1up me due to a freekill which is admin related which admin chat is used for admin related things and an admin freekilling sounds a lot like admin related

Slothy
The main reason I kicked you because you were abusing admin chat you were told to do !freekill. It's ironic how you have a 1 min clip on me because you cut out where you got "freekilled" and all the parts where you called us retards, I asked Para in TeamSpeak and since he was tabbed out he didn't know the situation so he said just kick him because he'd known you to be abusing it previously today. Also if you'd notice putting "N1 not doing your job" isn't something to put in admin chat. The reason the kid false bloodhounded was because it's a black minimap on that map so he went around looking everywhere Alvin had every right to slay 1up the guy and swap you.

you start off with your arguement saying you kicked me beacuse I didn't do !freekill, which is really dumb because you type in admin chat when you get freekilled and you don't have to use !freekill for every freekill it just makes it easier for the admins, and you should't totally ignore the freekill and kick someone because they didn't use !freekill. You continue to say I cut out the part where I got freekilled, but I will get a demo because the recording must have lagged due to the fact I was alt tabbed, if you look I didn't modify any of the clips hence why there are so many different videos. You then admit that para was alt-tabbed AGAIN meaning not only did he do it on obama, but also on moutaincraft he alt-tabbed and didn't know the situation because he wasn't paying attention. I didn't abuse it before and he shouldn't be telling you to do things without knowing the situation. Yes it was a black minimap, but every other person that has had black minimaps seem to bloodhound just fine, take clouds for example everyone has a black minimap on clouds, but I have yet to witness a false bloodhound and someone delaying with bloodhounding because of the black minimap so don't make that as an excuse to delay the entire fucking round

and alvin I still think of you as a friend and I hope seeing you being reported by me isn't what makes people toxic, I am sorry I had to do this, but none of my reports are personal I still like you, you just messed up and I couldn't handle that much abuse <3

I am going to say this once ONLY REPLY TO YOUR PART OF THE REPORT don't try to defend the other people especially when you weren't even there
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 10:37:07 pm by Mr.Fear »

Current Position(s):
1v1 A-Team

Past Positions:
Jailbreak SA
Basic Member
Rookie Member
Novice Member

Check out my Discord

Offline Alvin

• The Chipmunk
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Regular
  • I'm going to eat you
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198344044433/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/QuicklySpice
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvziVNxmOlli231hFxtK0Yg?view_as=subscriber
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 50
  • Likes Given: 189

Sushi

• Total Badges: 14
    Christmas 2019 Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2020, 11:12:16 pm »

Reason i'm defending Para and Slothy is because they're also in a report that you made that had me in it so i wouldn't let that slide. The reason i had Para first is because i was
going in order from what you were saying in the report. 1. Para 2. Me 3. Slothy
There was no favoritism in this post i'm just replying to the topic like the others. This is all i have to say because i'm done arguing.

I have an odd life but a happy one...
Just imagine that you're a main character from and anime and everything will be okay...
Social Media

Offline Alamo

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Discord: Noah#8332
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 382
  • Likes Given: 164

tw alamo

In-Game Rocket League

• Total Badges: 13
    Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2020, 11:34:54 pm »
I was the admin who warned you to use the freekill plugin. You were kicked at the very least 1-2 minutes after I warned you. I warned you because you had already been told to not spam admin chat, and the freekill plugin is supposed to stop admin chat spam. You should also know that admins are not to act on things that they did not see. Did you think arguing for literally 10 minutes would bring back the memory, or give us clairvoyance and a third eye so we could go back in time to figure out what happened? We did our normal questioning, the guy said it was a valid kill, what are we supposed to do from there?

tldr you were given enough time to stop spamming and were promptly punished
Discord: Noah#8332

Just got lung cancer 💯 Philippians 4:13 🙏🏼

Online jordan

• LolZ
  • Technologies Director
  • Forum Addict
  • U.S. Army
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/jallard/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/lolztv12
    • https://twitter.com/JordanAllard18
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 354
  • Likes Given: 325

T.w² | jrdn

• Total Badges: 38
    Christmas 2019 4 Year Coin Oyasumi Punpun Thanksgiving 2019 Wheezer Halloween 2019 3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 12 Days of Christmas 2017 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Staff of the Month 2017 Fly Shit Only Summer 2017 Bacon! Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Gstad's Squad Invisible Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Black-Star 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2016 500 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2020, 11:56:51 pm »
I am going to say this once ONLY REPLY TO YOUR PART OF THE REPORT don't try to defend the other people especially when you weren't even there
Oh yeah, and what's going to happen if you say it twice?
You're not a forum moderator. Let them handle enforcing forum rules. All you are accomplishing is giving people more reason to dislike you.
"We the people face unconstitutional lies. In greed we trust, in revolution we die."
my son is fat

Online Mr.Fear

• twatsazxdfcgvh
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Have Fun!
    • View Profile

tw Mr.Fear

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2020, 09:00:23 am »

Reason i'm defending Para and Slothy is because they're also in a report that you made that had me in it so i wouldn't let that slide. The reason i had Para first is because i was
going in order from what you were saying in the report. 1. Para 2. Me 3. Slothy
There was no favoritism in this post i'm just replying to the topic like the others. This is all i have to say because i'm done arguing.

Since when did I say I give a fuck about the order in who you defend cause I dont care the only thing I was calling favoritism was if I didnt kill the bloodhound guy because he was "new" when he had the [NOV] tag, therefore I shouldn't treat him differently otherwise that would be favoritism

Alamoney, you say you warned me for 1-2 minutes before I got kicked but that is completely false if you even care enough to watch the video it was legit 2-5 SECONDS after I got warned where I was kicked, plus you werent even there so how could you warn me?

Jordan The reason I said that was so they weren't defending people just because they like them especially when they werent there like Alvin was defending para and so was alamoney when they werent even there, it isnt their part of their report so they shouldn't be responding to that, it is as simple as that. I would rather not make 3 separate reports, but I definitely will if it will make them not talk on no their section of the report, because they just end up saying false things
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 09:02:23 am by Mr.Fear »

Current Position(s):
1v1 A-Team

Past Positions:
Jailbreak SA
Basic Member
Rookie Member
Novice Member

Check out my Discord

Offline Alamo

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Discord: Noah#8332
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 382
  • Likes Given: 164

tw alamo

In-Game Rocket League

Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2020, 12:10:11 pm »
Hey mr fear in the slothy video is where I was. At 38 seconds you were warned to use /freekill, and at 1:30 you were kicked. 52 seconds. And yes I'm in the video, I even message you that Alvin was the one who slayed.

Just a sidenote, when you believe an admim falsely 1ups, you don't kill the person repeatedly, it is up to them to slay.
Discord: Noah#8332

Just got lung cancer 💯 Philippians 4:13 🙏🏼

Online Mr.Fear

• twatsazxdfcgvh
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Have Fun!
    • View Profile

tw Mr.Fear

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2020, 01:56:30 pm »
Hey mr fear in the slothy video is where I was. At 38 seconds you were warned to use /freekill, and at 1:30 you were kicked. 52 seconds. And yes I'm in the video, I even message you that Alvin was the one who slayed.

Just a sidenote, when you believe an admim falsely 1ups, you don't kill the person repeatedly, it is up to them to slay.

What will me doing !freekill do? It wont change anything since I already used admin chat telling them I was freekilled, this is what admin chat is used for, if we cant use admin chat for freekills that isnt right AND there isnt anything in the rules saying we HAVE to use !freekill is mearly suggests us to use it, but if someone doesnt use it you should not only kick them for using admin chat, but actually attend to their freekill because it is fucking ridiculous that all these admin want to do is punish as many people as possible for the littlest things especially even when they arent breaking rules because admin chat is for the use of an admin when you need their attention and their help

Current Position(s):
1v1 A-Team

Past Positions:
Jailbreak SA
Basic Member
Rookie Member
Novice Member

Check out my Discord

Offline Slothy

• Forum Regular
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/KanyeTheKing/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 24
  • Likes Given: 71

tw slothy

In-Game Rust

• Total Badges: 2
    100 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2020, 02:42:29 pm »
you start off with your arguement saying you kicked me beacuse I didn't do !freekill, which is really dumb because you type in admin chat when you get freekilled and you don't have to use !freekill for every freekill it just makes it easier for the admins, and you should't totally ignore the freekill and kick someone because they didn't use !freekill. You continue to say I cut out the part where I got freekilled, but I will get a demo because the recording must have lagged due to the fact I was alt tabbed, if you look I didn't modify any of the clips hence why there are so many different videos. You then admit that para was alt-tabbed AGAIN meaning not only did he do it on obama, but also on moutaincraft he alt-tabbed and didn't know the situation because he wasn't paying attention. I didn't abuse it before and he shouldn't be telling you to do things without knowing the situation. Yes it was a black minimap, but every other person that has had black minimaps seem to bloodhound just fine, take clouds for example everyone has a black minimap on clouds, but I have yet to witness a false bloodhound and someone delaying with bloodhounding because of the black minimap so don't make that as an excuse to delay the entire fucking round

Saying "n1 not doing your jobs" doesn't seem like something to put in admin chat.

You were bein a bitch so I bitch slapped you.
idk if this is a troll or if your just fucking retarded.

Offline Ser_DubstepCat

• Real Dub
  • Web & Comms Mod
  • Forum Regular
  • Dub
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/serdubstepcat/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 76
  • Likes Given: 42

T.w² | Ser DubstepCat

Christmas 2019 Quick Poster Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2019 Ur-Banana Homoflexual Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (5) Certified Cutie Invisible 100 Posts Lovable Mobile User
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2020, 03:07:56 pm »
This report has gotten way out of control. There is no more defending statements here this is all he / she said bs. Locked until IA gives the final say.

Online lulu

• Ghosts
  • Community Director
  • Forum Junkie
  • Don't follow
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/NoDiscussion/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 103
  • Likes Given: 106

T.w² | allu

• Total Badges: 30
    Christmas 2019 Oyasumi Punpun Homoflexual Thanksgiving 2019 Conner's Badge of Prestige Verified Invisible Wheezer Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin 500 Posts Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Drunk Award 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Bacon! Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Mobile User Summer 2016
Re: [Pending Verdict] Para, Alvin, and Slothy report
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2020, 03:55:49 pm »
The admins have been talked to and will be paying more attention from now on, if you have a problem like this don't keep going at the admins and take it to a higher up on forums or discord pm. Don't get angry and ask if they're fucking retarded, not the best way to get them to help you. This is your sixth report, stop reporting and trying to get a super one sided argument on the admins in reports. Take it up to a higher up and get it resolved since you and some admins seems to have so much tension between each other.
Locked.

Regards,
lulu
Community Manager
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 03:57:13 pm by lulu »

- 𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉

ok liberal

P.S. Drink responsibly 8).

Thank god the staff positions are filled with the most intelligent people

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot