Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
125 Players in 7 Servers

Author Topic: [No] first brown gentleman  (Read 250 times)

Offline Brown

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 217
  • Likes Given: 210

brown

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) Oyasumi Punpun Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Summer 2018 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster
[No] first brown gentleman
« on: January 16, 2020, 10:26:52 am »
@Conman118 I am the ideal gentleman

I volunteer at the community center next to my house for around an hour every Saturday and Sunday.
I also take very frequent trips to feed my starving children, helping out children that arnt as fortunate as me.
Lastly every quarter at my school I am required to do 10 hours of community service for my year long class. I have been doing this since 7th grade!
The definition of a gentle man is: a chivalrous, courteous, or honorable man. I feel like I am all 3 of these.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 10:37:31 am by Conman118 »
Hello im zak and I create popular scripts for games.
                 the best way to get in contact with me is by adding me on discord, ohells#7629

Offline Conman118

• Board Moderator
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025968907/
    • https://www.google.com/
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 144
  • Likes Given: 29

T.w² | conman118 тғ

• Total Badges: 32
    Badges: (View All)
    4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 2500 Posts Member of the Month 2017 Admin of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (20) Thanksgiving 2016 100 Poll Votes Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Summer 2016 Brainstorm Invisible 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Mobile User 500 Posts Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Halloween 2015
Re: first brown gentleman
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 10:37:08 am »
hate to break it to you but frankly I don’t care about the video, never watched it and never will.

There is a huge difference between wardays and a warday mini game.
It would be basically impossible to categorize every warday mini game under the warday rules. Let’s take the example of “warday” (mini game) on moti. There is literally no entrances but let’s say the lava between the grass and castle is. There is only 1 entrance making it so that mini game isn’t a warday but an FFA.

Clouds warday is played often and so are other maps wardays, but they have no correlation to the actual special day warday itself.

im trying to find where you copy pasted this from, cause if it’s not a copypasta then you my friend are retarded.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Or the 20 posts saying bump or random text.
The secret of education lies in respecting the pupil. It is not for you to choose what he shall know, what he shall do. It is chosen and foreordained and he only holds the key to his own secret.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.
- Johnny Cash

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks