Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
126 Players in 7 Servers

Author Topic: my coc gems from when i was 8  (Read 249 times)

Offline Big Booty

• Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/4564646564/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 222
  • Likes Given: 334

twsumtimesidontwannabhappy

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 100 Poll Votes 1 Year Coin 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Mobile User 100 Posts Halloween 2019 Quick Poster
my coc gems from when i was 8
« on: January 15, 2020, 06:42:17 pm »
So when I was 8, I played a bunch of Clash Of Clans. I was like Town Hall 8 andjust couldnt keep waiting for those dumb timers and shit to finish so I decided I wanted some coc gems. Of course, I was 8 and I aint no rich boy(im indian duh :P...jkjk my grandpa was rich and indian but he died and gave all the money to his son who died and gave it to his wife so no money for my grandma D:)so I was like "lemme go find that credit card shit they keep asking for so I can get these dubz with these mother fucking coc gems!". I was a slick as 8 year old so I went into my moms room and looked thru her purse, got that shit and then out in all the info, got the gems and started getting those fuckign DUBZ 8 8) :bbtduckshark:, upgrading ALL MY SHIT and becoming the coolest 8 year old in my school wit all these gems  8). Sadly, my mom got the bill and was like tf are these cool ass gems doing on my credit card bill and asked me. I was slick as fuck so I was liek it was a pop up ad sorry. WHAT SUCKS THo is that she thought the game was bad (which it was, pay 2 win shit mobile game) so she mad eme delete the app. Havent downloaded it since and havent seen those gems either  :'( So if I download the coc app again will those gems still be there so i can get them dubz and be the cooles highest schoolder in my school  8) ??? :P :bbtduckshark: :hurr: :-[ :-X >:( ;D
+vouch, idk why yall think the standards are so high. @Xtra  IS LITERALLY IN TF.

is your job being a hentai voice actor id be happy to listen to a preview
yeah bro I feel u 100p

One time this girl who I went to school with was walking her dog and it barked a few times, so, logically, I had someone shove her head in a toilet next time she came into school :)

Offline Brown

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 217
  • Likes Given: 210

brown

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) Oyasumi Punpun Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Summer 2018 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster
Re: my coc gems from when i was 8
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 06:47:42 pm »
im trying to find where you copy pasted this from, cause if it’s not a copypasta then you my friend are retarded.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hello im zak and I create popular scripts for games.
                 the best way to get in contact with me is by adding me on discord, ohells#7629

Offline fidel

• Comphensive healthcare
  • Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • call me a constipated anus cause i dont giv a shit
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/donuts909
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 84
  • Likes Given: 79

indonesian

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) Mobile User 1 Year Coin Summer 2018 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 06:59:59 pm »
you make red's shitposts look good
You just cured my autism.

some on hacked my fucking account and he requests fucking money. I think its the same person who stole $1000 paypal from me.

HELP ME PLEASE ANYONE

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):file:///C:/Users/Randy/Desktop/Capture.JPG.

Offline Big Booty

• Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 100 Poll Votes 1 Year Coin 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Mobile User 100 Posts Halloween 2019 Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 07:33:42 pm »
im trying to find where you copy pasted this from, cause if it’s not a copypasta then you my friend are retarded.

bro this aint a copy paste, its a true story my guy, just need to know if i can get my coc gems back
+vouch, idk why yall think the standards are so high. @Xtra  IS LITERALLY IN TF.

yeah bro I feel u 100p

One time this girl who I went to school with was walking her dog and it barked a few times, so, logically, I had someone shove her head in a toilet next time she came into school :)

Offline fortnite

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • fortnite
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147087723/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq3_CY1RbMbLVYT1DPaO97w?view_as=subscriber
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 118
  • Likes Given: 409

fortnitebuilder

• Total Badges: 8
    2 Year Coin Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User 1 Year Coin
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 07:53:32 pm »
Not gonna lie TO YOU I definitely did at least a few of those  gem generators growing ip none of them worked of course but I definitely got some kind of viruses or something my phone started running slow

Can I get a booty pic with your panties on and one without them on? Can I also get 3 different pics of your boobs any position. Also, can i get just a normal pic of your ass from the front and one where it's spread a bit open. Can i get a picture of you fingering yourself?

Offline Big Booty

• Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 08:01:57 am »
Not gonna lie TO YOU I definitely did at least a few of those  gem generators growing ip none of them worked of course but I definitely got some kind of viruses or something my phone started running slow

those gem generators made my 8 year old self realize how cruel the world was  >:(

yeah bro I feel u 100p

Offline Mr.Fear

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • I skate
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971530257/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6w9O7ctrryps7394n0k1NQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 256
  • Likes Given: 168

Mr.Fear YT

• Total Badges: 17
    1 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2019 Spammer-100 1000 Posts Oyasumi Punpun Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 12:57:18 pm »
Gem generators always worked for me! Here is the website

Current Position(s):
Registered

Past Positions:
Mentor
1v1 A-Team
Jailbreak SA
Basic Member
Rookie Member
Novice

Offline majd

• Basic Member
  • Forum Addict
    • https://www.twitch.tv/rn_bleepblop
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 989
  • Likes Given: 133

tw bleepblop

• Total Badges: 19
    Christmas 2019 Certified Cutie 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Quick Collector (5) Spammer-100 Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2020, 11:32:36 pm »
my friend who is a priest was top 17 in us. that man be blessing his base

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com