Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
127 Players in 8 Servers

Author Topic: Mousey Application  (Read 4740 times)

Offline Urbaena

• Technologies Advisor
  • Forum Addict
  • fine, great
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050773766/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 468
  • Likes Given: 215

tw☾ urbana

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    Christmas 2019 4 Year Coin Homoflexual Lovable 3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Drunk Award Verified Coby Wizowd Conner's Badge of Prestige Member of the Month 2018 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge 2 Year Coin Summer 2017 Staff of the Month 2017 Hurricane Harvey Donor Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Fly Shit Only beatstar Award 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts Member of the Year 2016 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (10) Invisible 1000 Posts Spammer-100 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Mousey Application
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2019, 05:24:57 pm »
I am not going to leave a vouch or devouch because I am not even a member, but I think this screenshot of a conversation between monkey and rosie is well... you tell me.  I am pretty sure there's something in the rules about racism and doxxing! 
dragon tales deserved better :( what a good show
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Just saying so people have some context, this is pretty misleading as it can be led to believe that this was recent. This was in May, which was 7 months ago. Go ahead and still devouch off this if you want but if people are going to devouch because of it they should know the full story of the picture.

@Jess @just joker  I know you devouched because of this just so you're aware it might sway your decision or maybe it doesn't.

As for me, neutral. I will ignore you/stay away from you if you do join and you will spice up the community some so whatever I guess.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 05:26:46 pm by Urbaena »

Offline Midnight

• Operations Manager
  • Forum Junkie
  • yeehaw
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/Midnightfluffy/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 123
  • Likes Given: 67

T.w² | Midnight

• Total Badges: 17
    500 Posts Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2019 1 Year Coin Spammer-25 Thanksgiving 2019 Badge Collector (10) Gstad's Squad Homoflexual Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (5) Certified Cutie Croc-a-dil Ur-Banana 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2019, 05:38:09 pm »
We aren't 2nd choice from eGO. Just because they denied you doesn't mean you can come here and try to get accepted here.

Oh shit I was wrong, they did accept you! Just another reason why you shouldn't be in Tango, go spend your time over there.

Just ignoring all of our personal issues, you are hardly active on our servers, you're still banned from discord, you're blacklisted from applying which I'm not sure why that's being ignored by the staff vouching your application.

You've acted like a child in the past, and you haven't done much to actually show that has changed. You've been active-ish on the forums for about a month and you haven't caused issues, but you also haven't been in discord. Get unbanned there first.

devouch.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 11:09:28 pm by Midnight »

Offline Ser_DubstepCat

• Real Dub
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Dub
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/serdubstepcat/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 78
  • Likes Given: 42

T.w² | Ser DubstepCat

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin Croc-a-dil Christmas 2019 Quick Poster Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2019 Ur-Banana Homoflexual Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (5) Certified Cutie Invisible 100 Posts Lovable Mobile User
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2019, 05:54:09 pm »
I’ve had no issues with you but your lack of presence is too much, not to mention the weight your name carries.

-n

Offline Jess.

• Loo's Wife
  • Technologies Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • Living my best life
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/sneaky4296/
    • https://twitter.com/smaIImood
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 746
  • Likes Given: 472

tw jess

• Total Badges: 31
    Christmas 2019 2500 Posts Oyasumi Punpun 2 Year Coin Conner's Badge of Prestige Homoflexual Halloween 2019 Lovable Certified Cutie 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Summer 2018 True Canadians Badge Invisible Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts Spammer-25 100 Poll Votes Fly Shit Only Badge Collector (10) Member of the Month 2018 500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Quick Poster 100 Posts Gstad's Squad Mobile User
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2019, 06:20:57 pm »
I am not going to leave a vouch or devouch because I am not even a member, but I think this screenshot of a conversation between monkey and rosie is well... you tell me.  I am pretty sure there's something in the rules about racism and doxxing! 

Just saying so people have some context, this is pretty misleading as it can be led to believe that this was recent. This was in May, which was 7 months ago. Go ahead and still devouch off this if you want but if people are going to devouch because of it they should know the full story of the picture.

@Jess @just joker  I know you devouched because of this just so you're aware it might sway your decision or maybe it doesn't.

As for me, neutral. I will ignore you/stay away from you if you do join and you will spice up the community some so whatever I guess.

I more intended to use the screenshot as an example, it's not my sole reason. My reasoning is a pattern of similar interactions with various people in or around our community.

Spoiler: positions (click to show/hide)
Loo was here 💜

Offline ama

• the absolute BIGGEST libtard snowflake around
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • inactive for 3-8 months
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 50
  • Likes Given: 12

cash

• Total Badges: 18
    3 Year Coin Lovable Badge Collector (15) Certified Cutie Spammer-25 Quick Poster 100 Posts Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2019, 06:45:46 pm »
I hope that they can do the same.

Fuck You, Cunt. ur forehead as big as ur fuckin teeth

it been around 3 years n u still acting like a 13 year old.
sis get a HOBBY

+vouch

We never change, We never learn to live
I'm my own religion, I worship myself. I believe I'm the most important person
all egirls add me please i am open for friends
free suna he did absolutely nothing wrong. Like wtf even happened

Offline inject

• Group Leader
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/1NJ3CT
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 917
  • Likes Given: 144

tw inject CSGOEmpire.com

Christmas 2019 Badge Collector (15) Certified Cutie 2 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) .cL of the Month 1 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (5) Summer 2018 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2019, 07:21:40 pm »

Imagine being someone who uses a “mental health support” forums and does positivity and wellness streams, but resorts to calling someone a dumb n word and other slurs.

Not misleading at all, 7 months isnt that long.

I honestly love when Monkey applies because it gives me a valid reason to tell her that’s she’s an annoying, hypocritical bitch.

Go 12 months without applying or talking shit to people and i’ll consider going neutral.

Offline Urbaena

• Technologies Advisor
  • Forum Addict
  • fine, great
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050773766/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 468
  • Likes Given: 215

tw☾ urbana

• Total Badges: 44
    Christmas 2019 4 Year Coin Homoflexual Lovable 3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Drunk Award Verified Coby Wizowd Conner's Badge of Prestige Member of the Month 2018 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge 2 Year Coin Summer 2017 Staff of the Month 2017 Hurricane Harvey Donor Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Fly Shit Only beatstar Award 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts Member of the Year 2016 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (10) Invisible 1000 Posts Spammer-100 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2019, 07:48:51 pm »

Imagine being someone who uses a “mental health support” forums and does positivity and wellness streams, but resorts to calling someone a dumb n word and other slurs.

Not misleading at all, 7 months isnt that long.

I honestly love when Monkey applies because it gives me a valid reason to tell her that’s she’s an annoying, hypocritical bitch.

Go 12 months without applying or talking shit to people and i’ll consider going neutral.

Whether you think it's a good judgement of her character doesn't change whether it is misleading or not. Some might say the 7 months matters, some might say it doesn't. The screenshot doesn't show a date so many people will think it is recent.

You wouldn't of known it was 7 months if I hadn't said anything. I don't understand your point of it not being misleading.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 07:49:32 pm by Urbaena »

Offline Tainted

• Canadian Made
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198440421834/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 247
  • Likes Given: 272

tainted

• Total Badges: 11
    Badge Collector (10) True Canadians Badge 2 Year Coin 500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Oyasumi Punpun Quick Poster 100 Posts Mobile User 1 Year Coin
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2019, 07:56:17 pm »
I've seen the screenshots and I read the replies.
-dv
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 07:30:06 am by Tainted »
Stuff that is screenshoted
Why will Mentor Succeed?
Because @Carl and @Mosakra wont be running it this time
I don't have any other time to do WS because I am busy killing shit CTs who don't know how to play the game.

Offline Fork

• Veteran Member
  • Forum Junkie
  • I am the bone of my sword
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 168
  • Likes Given: 152

tw ARRIVEDERCI PHILLY

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Christmas 2019 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2019, 07:59:05 pm »
+v I was in TS with you before and you are pretty chill.
wannabe forum moderator

TRUTH SPEAKER LULW

@Fork best vietnamese i said a nono word! out there, i miss watching anime with you :( i love you <3
<18:59:22> "Bill" pokes you: thats it ur banned from all events forever
How long is it going to take for my son to get accepted into SA, these div staffs are doing you dirt bro. Should be an auto-accept imo.

Also don’t do one of those “I’m resigning please give me attention” post if you do resign, thank you!

Offline inject

• Group Leader
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/1NJ3CT
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 917
  • Likes Given: 144

tw inject CSGOEmpire.com

Christmas 2019 Badge Collector (15) Certified Cutie 2 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) .cL of the Month 1 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (5) Summer 2018 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2019, 08:01:02 pm »

Misread your original post. My bad

Offline Ser_DubstepCat

• Real Dub
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Dub
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/serdubstepcat/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 78
  • Likes Given: 42

T.w² | Ser DubstepCat

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin Croc-a-dil Christmas 2019 Quick Poster Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2019 Ur-Banana Homoflexual Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (5) Certified Cutie Invisible 100 Posts Lovable Mobile User
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2019, 09:43:31 pm »
@dudeman @Jack @majd I don't care what your qualms with this person is, but this is definitely not the place for any of this. Keep the disrespect to yourself or in DMs.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 09:48:33 pm by Ser_DubstepCat »

Offline Beeboat

• Group Leader
  • Forum Regular
  • Sup nerds.
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/beeboy
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 60
  • Likes Given: 57

t.w² | beeboy

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Croc-a-dil Christmas 2019 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2019, 09:46:54 pm »
I don't have anything to add but all the cool kids are posting in this thread
I am not sure why you'd want to join Tango after your history.

-neutral
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 10:03:53 pm by Beeboy »

Offline Cunty McGiggles

• Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/Souldaiver/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 384
  • Likes Given: 105

T.w² | Cunty McGiggles

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts True Canadians Badge Christmas 2019 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 Invisible Boomer Alert 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2019, 09:55:31 pm »
It seems this has proven to be a very controversial post. We would like to remind everyone that regardless of your opinion, it is NOT an excuse to start breaking forum rules. This includes the massive amount of disrespect we're seeing and the irrelevant comments on this thread that are neither vouching or devouching. We will not turn this into a train wreck.

We have given out numerous warnings because of posts on this thread and will continue to do so. When posting, make sure your post is relevant and civil.

Offline $layer

• Legend
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 466
  • Likes Given: 384

T.w² | $layer

• Total Badges: 37
    4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Giving Thanks 2017 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 2500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Poster of the Month 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Fly Shit Only Invisible beatstar Award Badge Collector (20) Member of the Month 2017 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) I Triggered LemonFridge Spammer-100 1000 Posts Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-50 500 Posts Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Mobile User Spammer-25 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2019, 10:04:32 pm »
I think you should hang around and gain respect before applying. If you do get accepted, you should try not to bring up your past at all.

Offline Jack

• Web & Comms Mod
  • Forum Addict
  • roar
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 176
  • Likes Given: 481

tw jack

• Total Badges: 27
    Invisible Gstad's Squad Oyasumi Punpun 3 Year Coin Homoflexual Thanksgiving 2019 Badge Collector (20) Conner's Badge of Prestige Halloween 2019 Certified Cutie 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts Summer 2018 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Christmas 2016
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2019, 10:32:53 pm »
Ok serious devouch this time. People are getting denied ban appeals from causing too many issues I personally think you fall on the list of people who shouldn’t be able to be accepted due to the drama and problems you’ve caused. Every time you join you bring some drama or problems with you and then you’re banned or leave. Few months later you’re back saying you’ve changed and the cycle continues. Take the advice people are giving you and actually act on it and not just say you will. Prove that you have changed by being active without bringing about any problems or drama and maybe you’ll have a chance again. But as I see it currently you should be focusing on bettering yourself in the community instead of trying to get member immediately. Take some time off and come back in a few months and try again

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks