Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
257 Players in 11 Servers

Author Topic: Juice wrld dies of a seizure  (Read 877 times)

Online Alamo

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Discord: Noah#8332
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 382
  • Likes Given: 164

tw alamo

In-Game Rocket League

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Juice wrld dies of a seizure
« on: December 08, 2019, 10:23:05 am »
This shit is completely unexpected, pills and lean really are killing off the best. Dead at 21, Jesus Christ. Rest easy.
Discord: Noah#8332

Just got lung cancer 💯 Philippians 4:13 🙏🏼

Offline $imon

• Jailbreak Alumni
  • Divisional Leader
  • Forum Addict
  • A Free Man
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/17386921/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 433
  • Likes Given: 743

T.w² | Dragonate

• Total Badges: 23
    2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2019 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 12 Days of Christmas 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Summer 2017
Re: Juice wrld dies of a seizure
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 11:23:45 am »
fucking crazy man, rip juice wrld man. Realest i said a nono word! fr

Online joker.

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 11:38:01 am »
Very tragic man he was my favorite rapper, first X now juice smh

listening to juice all day

She like the way that I dance
She like the way that I move
She like the way that I rock
She like the way that I woo

R.I.P

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Puncaek

• coolman88
  • Basic Member
  • Forum Starter
  • will suck dick for $$
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050246963/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 10
  • Likes Given: 6

T.w² | pun????

• Total Badges: 19
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 3 Year Coin Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2016 2 Year Coin Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2015 1 Year Coin Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2019, 11:44:30 am »
honestly my favourite rapper of the decade, helped me through a ton and it hurts to see him gone. hope he rests easy.
We don't wanna conversate, or confer with the opps.

Online Xtra

• Vibing beyond comprehension
  • Group Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • IKEA wears socks with sandals, Kuri likes men
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198179541179/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 149
  • Likes Given: 538

T.w² Xtra

• Total Badges: 8
    Certified Cutie 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 100 Posts Halloween 2019 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 12:32:12 pm »
Had some bangers Rest easy Juice

Don't do drugs kids

Offline Jess.

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2019, 02:03:26 pm »
Don't do drugs kids

drugs are fine, just don't do the ones that'll kill you

rip juice

Spoiler: positions (click to show/hide)
Loo was here 💜

Offline capie

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074876223/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 164
  • Likes Given: 281

capie

• Total Badges: 22
    Invisible Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin 1000 Posts 100 Poll Votes 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Spammer-25 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2019, 02:06:20 pm »
Don't do drugs kids

drugs are fine, just don't do the ones that'll kill you

rip juice

That's the thing most drugs can kill you, it's the way you use them that decides if they're going to be a problem for you.

Rip Juice wrld

Offline mars

• Yes, Executor?
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Aiur shall be reclaimed
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzAx48SbC3jL41y_qYLiLNA?view_as=subscriber
    • https://twitter.com/motiveck
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 176
  • Likes Given: 92

tw mars

• Total Badges: 25
    Christmas 2019 Homoflexual Thanksgiving 2019 Real One Badge Collector (20) Conner's Badge of Prestige TangoGift Wheezer Boomer Alert Badge Collector (15) 5k Donor Hall of Fame Donor Halloween 2019 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Black-Star The Rich Bitch Lovable Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Summer 2018 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 07:03:07 pm »
That's what you get more swallowing a ton of percocets.
T.w² [she knows]:
    i was kinda hoping that you weren’t because i didn’t think that you would be toxic but i guess wrong

T.w² Big Booty Bitches:
    my name was literally e-cunt

Offline Project

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2019, 07:25:06 pm »

dude what the hell is wrong with you

rip Juice man.
stay a Legend
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 07:30:11 pm by itsProject »

#0099 |

Online Alamo

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

tw alamo

In-Game Rocket League

Christmas 2019 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Certified Cutie Comedy Gold 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2019, 07:31:57 pm »

yeah because there are no underlying mental problems, illnesses, or addictions that go along with being addicted to drugs must just be haha 4HEad lets take drugs because i am in 100% control of my mind and nobody around me is pressuring me to do shit

jesus christ why even say this shit its honestly so disgusting. I've had and many others have had family members die because of smoking, are you going to tell them "haha bro stop smoking 4HEAD its obviously bad for you like just stop being under the effect of nicotine haha its so easy"

victim blaming is cringe as fuck, please step away and think about what the fuck youre saying

Online joker.

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2019, 08:30:19 pm »
How old are you like 30? You should act more mature and think about what you say before those foolish words come out your mouth, very immature mars, thats like going to a funeral of someone who died of lung cancer because they smoked too much and saying "HAHA LOSER SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN SMOKING" like why would you even think about saying that, thats extremely disrespectful and highly immature

Yes we understand that but you didn't have to say it in such a disrespectful manner, you are basically kicking someone when they're already down by saying "Thats what you get for swallowing a ton of percocets" like no
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 08:52:54 pm by just joker »

She like the way that I dance
She like the way that I move
She like the way that I rock
She like the way that I woo

R.I.P

Offline mars

• Yes, Executor?
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Aiur shall be reclaimed
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzAx48SbC3jL41y_qYLiLNA?view_as=subscriber
    • https://twitter.com/motiveck
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 176
  • Likes Given: 92

tw mars

• Total Badges: 25
    Christmas 2019 Homoflexual Thanksgiving 2019 Real One Badge Collector (20) Conner's Badge of Prestige TangoGift Wheezer Boomer Alert Badge Collector (15) 5k Donor Hall of Fame Donor Halloween 2019 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Black-Star The Rich Bitch Lovable Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Summer 2018 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2019, 08:39:53 pm »
It is what it is, if you can't accept people opinions and or replied to a topic you started. Maybe the internet isn't for you. Age gave me a better understanding of life. Maybe you shouldn't hold people you don't even know high upon your pedestal and immortalize them for trying not to be caught with drugs. Who's own life decisions made him addicted to drugs. Being addicted to drugs isnt a disease. It's a choice. I feel for his family, they lost someone they loved.
T.w² [she knows]:
    i was kinda hoping that you weren’t because i didn’t think that you would be toxic but i guess wrong

T.w² Big Booty Bitches:
    my name was literally e-cunt

Offline Teebz

• Uppercase N for No.
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm Teebz! Wassah?
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Teebz
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 103
  • Likes Given: 261

T.w2 | Teebz

• Total Badges: 31
    3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin Giving Thanks 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin Spammer-250 Spammer-100 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) Member of the Month 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Spammer-50 500 Posts Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2019, 09:02:49 pm »
How old are you like 30? You should act more mature and think about what you say before those foolish words come out your mouth, very immature mars, thats like going to a funeral of someone who died of lung cancer because they smoked too much and saying "HAHA LOSER SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN SMOKING" like why would you even think about saying that, thats extremely disrespectful and highly immature

Yes we understand that but you didn't have to say it in such a disrespectful manner, you are basically kicking someone when they're already down by saying "Thats what you get for swallowing a ton of percocets" like no

I haven't been here for around 3 months and this paragraph just gave me an aneurism.
oh i also recruited some kids, one of them is now a shit manager
Quote from: Shadox
I wasn't technically supposed to slap him but i did because my friend and i were doing a truth or dare and i'm not a pussy, so i did it.
T.w² | Teebz: I would just like to know what a tango is
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: uh
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: a sick dance
T.w² | Teebz: U wanna sickly dance with me dad? ;)

Online Alamo

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

tw alamo

In-Game Rocket League

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2019, 09:18:48 pm »
It is what it is, if you can't accept people opinions and or replied to a topic you started. Maybe the internet isn't for you. Age gave me a better understanding of life. Maybe you shouldn't hold people you don't even know high upon your pedestal and immortalize them for trying not to be caught with drugs. Who's own life decisions made him addicted to drugs. Being addicted to drugs isnt a disease. It's a choice. I feel for his family, they lost someone they loved.
I mean people are mad because someone died and you basically said LOL WHO CARES ITS HIS FAULT. But let's ignore that and talk about why you're just fucking wrong.

Age has given you a very poor view on the world. I don't know what you've been through in life, but I do know that know you're fairly successful in what you do and you've made it well. This has tainted your view on the world, that people can just pull themselves up by their bootstraps and succeed no matter what troubles they go through.

Yes, it's ultimately his choice, yes it's dumb to take tons of drugs, but people are victims of their environments. If you grow up in a shitty, crime ridden, drug infested, poor area like Juice did, you honestly can't expect people to rise up above those insurmountable circumstances, as they are extremely unrealistic to defeat. Mount that with mental illness, with a traumatic past and experiences, and you have a recipe for disaster.

I seriously can't believe you double down. Do you deny the opioid crisis? Do you say fuck them, taking opioids is their choice? My friend at 16 was prescribed opioids for a surgery to remove a tumor from his jaw. Fucking 16 years old. I have two other friends, 17 and 21, who were prescribed opioids for their wisdom teeth surgery. They were over the pain in one day and one week respectively, but were prescribed enough opioids to last 2 weeks. Getting opioids in this country is so fucking easy, and even when you take it for when it's actually necessary, that fiending for opioids last far after, and the addiction kicks the fuck in. My mom was addicted to painkillers for a month after giving birth to me, and only quit because my dad was a strong enough support system to get her off of it, a support system that not everyone is lucky enough to have.

So if you want to say the opioid crisis isn't a big deal because it's just their fault and they can stop taking drugs 4Head, then sure, take this position. If you want to say that alcoholism and addictive tendencies aren't genetic (which they are), then fine, take this position. But please, broaden your perspective on life. Not everyone has the right environment to succeed, and not everyone can push through shitty life experiences.

Just because you did it doesn't mean everyone else can.

Offline voltingshock

• Jr. Staff
  • Forum Regular
  • so uh yeah
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198342217036/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 110
  • Likes Given: 88

T.w² Voltingshock

• Total Badges: 12
    Christmas 2019 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2019, 12:29:37 am »
his music was better than most rap nowadays

and bonus: he grew up where of my favorite professors did

rip. I didnt really listen to you, since I dont listen to much rap, but you didnt seem like a horrible person. Lotta celebs and people liked ya

We are a privately owned business, we have no obligation to allow freedom of speech.
it’s been 2 months sir i am no longer sore thank you for this advice

Hey everyone- appreciate the kind words. Unfortunately, thorgot uses very complex logic systems and chances are, there won't be a chance of me fixing his creations. Most jailbreak maps like peanut and obama are relatively simple- but thorgots are very advanced.

maybe people will stop asking EVERY mapper that exists to "fix" Thorgots maps
Past Positions: Jailbreak SA, Junior staff, Skyblock Div. Staff. Senior member
Current Positions: Jr. Staff

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com