Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
489 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: [Denied] Cyka Tf  (Read 169 times)

Offline Cyka Blyat [Weeaboo]

• Voice Actor
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • Working for A-1 Pictures
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/CykaBlyatChina/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 11
  • Likes Given: 15

T.w² / Cyka Blyat [Weaboo]

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
[Denied] Cyka Tf
« on: December 02, 2019, 08:08:11 pm »
Steam Name: Cyka Blyat

GameMe Profile: http://tangoworldwide.gameme.com/playerinfo/192115

If referred to the group, by who?: My mom

In your eyes, what makes a great CT?:  A person who can handle tedious situations whenever Terrorists try to embark on a revolution while successfully obtaining greater terrorist control. Cts Should also be able to cooperate with their fellow teammates in an effective/strategic way to ensure they would promote successful rounds.

What makes you unique from other applicants? After serving 550 hours in Tango's Counter-Terrorist special ops I could say I have vast knowledge in every scenario that has ever been brought towards us Ct's. After reviewing my statistics on file I have decided that it is time for me to ascend into Task Force, Tango's most elite personal to ever step into power. When I was apart of the Rebel army back in May 2nd, 2016 I was handed down as the subordinate of the one known as Red. Red was one of the leaders who lead the rebel army from the map known as Jb_Obama during the time he managed to obtain 80+ kills in one game. I learnt all his skills as well as adapted his strategies with a total of 500+ hours from the rebel leader. After I realized that Red was a too overpowering figure I applied to join the Counter-Terrorist Ops and decided to use my knowledge from all the maps combined and counter every single rebelling Terrorist. With my actions in the Counter-Terrorist ops, Red was no more and he was finally Executed by the higher officials.

With all this settled I believe that with my vast knowledge from every map to every scenario I could potentially be a "Stronger" Counter-Terrorist in the elite group known as Tango Task Force this, in turn, will not only benefit you by having a more experienced member but Taskforce would also benefit me by sharpening my current skills.

Why should you be allowed into an experienced group such as Task Force? Many Counter-Terrorist might try to apply to Task Force with some experience into countering Terrorist rebel but as for me, I have managed with many scenarios that is logically possible as well as my experience with every map on the active roster.

Do you meet all the requirements for this group? Yes 先輩
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 11:27:33 pm by itsProject »
Fucking Magical

Offline Ser_DubstepCat

• Real Dub
  • Web & Comms Mod
  • Forum Regular
  • Dub
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/serdubstepcat/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 54
  • Likes Given: 39

T.w² | Ser DubstepCat

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2019 Ur-Banana Homoflexual Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (5) Certified Cutie Invisible 100 Posts Lovable Mobile User
Re: Cyka Tf
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 09:06:06 pm »
Ima be honest here this is gonna be a hard devouch. You are one of the most toxic CT's that I've ever seen within any JB server I've been on. Your only orders "face the back afk freeze" "standing is restricted". Then you play toxic minigames that kill 70% of the T's each day.

Devouch.

Offline mars

• Yes, Executor?
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Aiur shall be reclaimed
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzAx48SbC3jL41y_qYLiLNA?view_as=subscriber
    • https://twitter.com/motiveck
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 116
  • Likes Given: 56

tw mars

• Total Badges: 24
    Homoflexual Thanksgiving 2019 Real One Badge Collector (20) Conner's Badge of Prestige TangoGift Wheezer Boomer Alert Badge Collector (15) 5k Donor Hall of Fame Donor Halloween 2019 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Black-Star The Rich Bitch Lovable Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Summer 2018 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 09:11:48 pm »
@Ser_DubstepCat you forgot "afk freeze, there is a pointer" -neutral
T.w² [she knows]:
    i was kinda hoping that you weren’t because i didn’t think that you would be toxic but i guess wrong

T.w² Big Booty Bitches:
    my name was literally e-cunt

Offline itsProject

• Board Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/brandonheartyou/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 225
  • Likes Given: 174

tw project

• Total Badges: 26
    Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 3 Year Coin 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2016 500 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User Halloween 2016
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 09:20:01 pm »
@Cyka Blyat [Weeaboo]

Giving you 24 hours to update your applications to have more than 2 sentences per question. The standard is set high when joining this group, and your application is expected to be above that as well.

anime enthusiast also loli lover
myanimelist | steam | ♥️ | twitter

Offline Tendies

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/PissOffMan
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 51
  • Likes Given: 35

Tendies

• Total Badges: 14
    3 Year Coin 100 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 11:32:45 pm »
Getting to LR isnt the same as being a good ct.
Devouch.
You do too many cancer shit games instead of actual map minigames.

Offline sleepy.

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 10:16:50 am »
-devouch
Cyka you’re a super toxic CT and Warden and only care about points, you check your rank every 3 seconds and would rather kill someone falsely and have them 1uped and say (this is an exact quote from cyka) “At least I got the points”

made by @Caribou <3
(Thinks he can say the n word in discord cause he is mexican)
ok im calm now
Nice to meet you! I'm a Web Slave!
internet janitor pepelaugh
and with that we are shutting tangoworldwide
I deny all accusations

• Voice Actor
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

100 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 02:22:01 pm »
I do not see how overall toxicity as a warden is not acceptable in Task force, If I counter the Terrorist from rebelling I have done my job. Task force requires you to successfully end all Rebelling terrorist and under my situation I am fully suitable for this position.

If I am not wrong than my actions provide the necessary requirements to becoming a Task Force personnel.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 02:29:47 pm by Cyka Blyat [Weeaboo] »
Fucking Magical

Offline dudeman

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • hey I’m dudeman
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 52
  • Likes Given: 286

• Total Badges: 4
    Halloween 2019 Quick Poster 100 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 02:30:48 pm »
Nope ur absolute garbage you would get 0 kills if they weren’t for killing afk people/people not doing orders right. You always get smoked by rebellers because your only kills are from your toxicity

• Voice Actor
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 02:39:32 pm »
@dudeman And I suggest you have evidence to back this statement ?
Fucking Magical

Offline itsProject

• Board Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨
    • View Profile

tw project

Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 3 Year Coin 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2016 500 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User Halloween 2016
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2019, 02:42:37 pm »
Nope ur absolute garbage you would get 0 kills if they weren’t for killing afk people/people not doing orders right. You always get smoked by rebellers because your only kills are from your toxicity

I may be wrong, but can you stop flaming complete nonsense on people’s applications (especially this board) without harboring the sensibility or information to back it up, let it be known now.

@dudeman

Online just joker

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Im joker and people dont like me
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/RLJokerGTA
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 29
  • Likes Given: 75

joker

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 Mobile User 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2019, 06:31:05 pm »
Devouch

Honestly you are very toxic when warden and after almost every round you do place in chat just to make sure you are still top 10, you have even said yourself you need to keep your place or something along the lines of that, points are meaningless numbers yet you still try to be very toxic in order to stay in your position, yes you get rid of rebelling Ts but you still need to be able to allow the non rebelling Ts to have a good and fair round

Offline itsProject

• Board Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨
    • View Profile

tw project

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2019, 11:27:20 pm »
@Cyka Blyat [Weeaboo]

Application = Denied

- You've received a punishment/warning in the past month.

Feel free to reapply in the given time when you meet the required conditions listed under the application template.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks