Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
419 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: Giving Thanks 2019  (Read 1717 times)

Online Midnight

• Board Moderator
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • yeehaw
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/Midnightfluffy/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 97
  • Likes Given: 51

T.w² | Midnight

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Spammer-25 Thanksgiving 2019 Badge Collector (10) Gstad's Squad Homoflexual Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (5) Certified Cutie Croc-a-dil Ur-Banana 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Giving Thanks 2019
« on: November 23, 2019, 07:03:08 pm »

credit: @Caribou

Event Name and Date:
Giving Thanks - Thanksgiving 2019, From November 23rd - November 29th.

Who Can Participate? 
Anyone

Host:
@Midnight

Description:
For the Americans in Tango, this time of year is the time that we express what, and who, we are thankful for. For the non-Americans, this is just November. This event will be writing about what you are thankful for in 2019. Even if you aren't American, or your thanksgiving has already passed, you can still post what you're thankful for here! You also can get the Thanksgiving 2019 badge by doing this!

Criteria:
1. At least two paragraphs long.
2. The first paragraph will be about what or who you are thankful for, this applies to in Tango or in real life.
3. The second paragraph should be about the people who you would like to give your thanks to, those in Tango who have been an inspiration to you and why.
4. Each paragraph should be an actual paragraph. This means about four sentences a paragraph.

The little things always matter, and it's always important to look back on what you're grateful for.

Event Prizes
A Thanksgiving 2019 forum badge for all of those who submit their stories that follow the rules.

The best story that is voted by ownership and I will receive any Steam game of your choice worth up to $25

Please post only your story when you are finished with it. That is all you may post on this thread. Any other posts will result in you being disqualified, with your posts removed.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 04:45:17 pm by jordan »

Online [Xtra]

• Memento Mori
  • Forum Regular
  • Chillin
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198179541179/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 40
  • Likes Given: 179

T.w² | [Xtra]

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 100 Posts Halloween 2019 Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Giving Thanks 2019
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 07:22:00 pm »
Ight here we go

I'm thankful for My amazing family for always being there for me backing me no matter what and raising me to be the guy I am today. I'm also thankful for the fact that I have a lovely home to live in and food that is always on the table. A lot of people out there don have that and I'm very fortunate to have that.  I'm also thankful for all my friends who let me know when I'm doing something dumb and are always there just to make life that much more enjoyable this applies for online and IRL friends.

Now time for people from tango that are great friends or help me in everyday things (These are not in any specific order). First off @brown For basically teaching me the basics of tango letting me know when I'm doing something wrong also for introducing me to other tango players and just being a good friend. Second off @sleepy. For also helping me learn the ins and outs of tango as a whole being an amazing friend helping me when I need it and introducing me to new kinds of fire music. Next would be @Dr.Brandon8506  Oh boy what great guy always seen me for how I really am not how others interpret me Being an amazing friend and always making JB that much more enjoyable also for introducing me to some other tango members such as @emily and @Peter Pan  . Also @kutie oh boy Me and kutie have been through thick and thin for a while now the real OG who introduced me to a lot of things in the gaming community help me meet half of my online friends today what a great friend. Last but not least @SouthWind66 ™ I've never meet you over voice but over text oh boy ILY < ;)
@TinyGreenDino What a man giving me confidence to do things and always inspiring me and seeing me for who i really am

Also @doc for Teaching me about the rust server and just teaching me stuff in general and being a great friend

I apologize if I forgot anyone I'll add in more when I remember lol

@Short_Mexican uuhhh liberal

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 03:02:40 pm by [Xtra] »

Current Position Jailbreak SA

Offline brown

• Novice Member
  • Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 81
  • Likes Given: 142

tw brown

• Total Badges: 9
    Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Summer 2018 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 07:31:17 pm »
     I am thankful for my friends IRL. Although none of you probably know them they always are making me laugh.
They come in clutch at times I need them and always bring me up when I am down. To be completely honest they are probably my whole life in a nutshell with how much time I spend with them, play games with, and just hang out places.

People in tango that I would like to give thanks to are my whole friend group. It would take ages to @ them all but they know who they are. Im always in ts with them fucking around and shit and in jailbreak just having a good time. Although they are always doing stupid shit im there for them and they are there for me. Thats why I thank them lel.

You had to ask sdot like you're his personal news reporter, the man literally is active enough to read this thread multiple times today and like multiple posts on it -- but not to disclose his opinions by himself? Was the second coming of jesus too tired to switch off of discord to post on the website or was he too preoccupied inching his dick further up your ass that you had to take the keyboard and type this one for him?
Essentially, nobody gives two fucks about what you HEAR, because you didn't SEE it. This is called speculation. Must I link you the definition? Well, of course I will, because I'm certain you have an excuse for everything and would be willing to dismiss anything I present to you: https://www.google.com/search?q=define+speculation&oq=define+speculation&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l7.2809j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
this would be great if i wasnt banned on 66 servers

Offline itsProject

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/brandonheartyou/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 225
  • Likes Given: 174

tw project

• Total Badges: 26
    Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 3 Year Coin 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2016 500 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User Halloween 2016
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 08:30:11 pm »
 There's a lot of things I could be thankful for in the real world and the virtual world. I'm able to thank my family for their gracious time and gifts, and the support in life as it has been. People providing food for me on the table, and being able to clean up after me when I'm not able to do it. People who're always making my time amazing such as friends that I can spend time with. The genuine attitude that people offer up to me that I'm able to be fortunate and happy about. The little things that people help me with always last long-term, and whenever I need something done I can be supported by my peers for it. That's what I'm graciously thankful for the in the real world. Heading onto the virtual world can be a different state of mind for me. People who're always there to play games, or just chill out and talk too. The people in the online world also have a big part into my life because I have different tastes of love for games. People who're able to stick around and just play to have fun is what I'm really thankful for. There's memories that can't be erased, changed, or forgotten. There will always be the homies who've been here since my day one of TangoWorldWide and they will be shown below. Attitude and modesty and just the overall fun they can provide makes my day a little bit better somehow. The online world and real life play a huge part in my life and that's what I'm truly grateful for in this world. Things may come worse for me in the future, but I can pray for a better coming.

Those to whom I'm thankful for in TangoWorldWide can vary in many different ways. People who've truly dedicated their time and thoughtfulness truly bring out their generosity and curiosity which intrigues me in many different ways than one. Starting off is the people who've welcomed me back and hung out with at the start rejoining tango 3-5 months ago. @Joshos @Bill @Ares @George @Paradice @emily @Midnight @Cock and many more. Their existence within Tango will probably never fade due to the marks they've had in the community, and the memories we've made together and progressing forward will make. General personality about these people can influence even the slightest motion you want to make even if it is in a negative way. They're the spark that motivated me to start playing Jailbreak more again, and pushing forward once again forgetting about my terrible past within the community. There's also a bunch of people who I still talk to today who're passing in and out within Tango itself. I few notable people can be @Revolver Ross @Dragonate @CmAnT @SPooky @DreadDrago @Hemi @milo.. Even though Dragonate banned me because I mfked on his server he's still the homie. The others are special to me because they're people who made Tango fun for me, and the future which I progress through will most likely relate to them somehow in some shape or form. The people who've rode along this community run with me can be the Hot Dog man himself @jordan, the graphical miss @Caribou and the turkey man @lulu. These 3 have journeyed in the same communities with me, and their effort for changing stuff and improving things will nevertheless surprise me. Also Sir @Alucks for being the drunk british man he is giving me a shot in staff!!

anime enthusiast also loli lover
myanimelist | steam | ♥️ | twitter

Offline redlyn

• Forum Regular
  • heart do be happy
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/redlyn
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 46
  • Likes Given: 140

tw boose

Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 08:54:49 pm »
I'm thankful for the fact that I'm here. Here being my home, here being alive, here being around all of you. Life can be awful sometimes, and even though the past few months haven't been easy or fun for me, the support system of friends I have around me motivate me to keep going. I'm thankful for Sofia, who a few of you know, for always being there for me and knowing how to make me smile when I'm upset. I'm thankful for my job, and my house, and everything else that keeps me secure. Sometimes it's hard to be positive, but the people you love make life so much more worthwhile.

I'm really, really, indescribably thankful for the friends I've made in tango. You guys have taught me so much, and make me happy even on my worst days. I'm thankful for @Midnight @Peter Pan @Cunty and @laugh for being my first real friends here, and making me feel at home no matter what. I'm thankful for @S. for always understanding me and being one of the most supportive and wholesome people I know. You know you used to intimidate the shit out of me? I'm thankful for @SouthWind66 ™ and @Fred , who can always make me laugh no matter what. I'm thankful for @itsProject @shauni @Axel  and @dubstep who I can't figure out how to tag. Even though this is an internet community, without some of you guys I would have been in the worst time of my life right now. But you are all so kind, you've all made me so happy and I am beyond grateful for the fact that I found this place and stayed. I can't put into words how much I love you guys. Thank you all for being there for me whenever I need you, thank you guys for being my home away from home.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 08:58:54 pm by emily »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

How old are you like 30? You should act more mature and think about what you say before those foolish words come out your mouth, very immature mars [...]
🎵

Offline arc

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/thefourtharcturus
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 62
  • Likes Given: 84

tw ark

• Total Badges: 8
    Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2019, 08:55:15 pm »

Fuck that. I'll write this as a grateful human being.

I am thankful for my family's will, and everyone here. Why am I thankful to my family? Heh, well here's a long list for you guys.
  • I'm thankful because you saved enough money for me to look like a real kid because of my disability.
  • I'm thankful because you cared for me whenever my father left me to do drugs (although he is getting better).
  • I'm thankful because of our family tradition that lasts.
  • I'm thankful because you took care of my cousins and adopted them from their shitty parents, and molded them into what they need to be; striving kids that excel well. Instead of letting them sit in a trailer with a bunch of druggies, you fought for them and separated them from their shitty parents.
  • I'm thankful because although of our wacky family, we still hold together.
There's a lot more I would list, but I'd feel that'd be too much. I just want to say that you guys are amazing.

I'd like to mention a few people in Tango as well. You guys went through with my shitty ways and my idiocy on here. If I didn't mention you, it's probably because I forgot about you or we don't talk much. Sorry.

@Paradice You're the biggest tryhard out here but thanks for letting me in your channel nerd.

@itsProject We had a decent start but it went rocky in the middle. Very rocky. But I think we're on good terms now, so I think we're good. Thanks for making me turn into someone better. Some of your messages have helped me cope with myself and how I portray myself. Also where the fuck my lara croft at???!?!

@sleepie  We don't talk much but you deserve a mention on my list. I treated you and some others like shit when you didn't do anything. Thanks for being a real g.

@brown Again we don't talk much but you still deserve a mention. You're another real g but you can be a dick sometimes, go buy yourself some real graphics ho ;)

@emily Another one, we don't talk much, but you still deserve a mention. I gotta flex on my 5 dollar allowance remember? Aha that was a pretty shit move I did, but anyways you were also one of the reasons why I changed my ways of talking, although I still am retarded sometimes.

@TinyGreenDino Play more osu with me, will ya?

@Cunty Thanks for adding me on discord to talk about some shit, you helped me a lot. Keep rekking them JB kids.

@Bill You're a weeb nothing much else to say retard

@Fork Legendary rebeller, teach me more of your ways

@Alucks I'm surprised you still put up with my shit, but here u go g. 1 gp for you.

@asta thanks for handling my ticket, may i introduce you to more of my money?

@Ares I miss you nerd come back

@Axel Same for you come back

@[Xtra] We don't talk much but you're an inspiration to me (somewhat). Keep doing what you're doing.

@Dr.Brandon8506 We don't talk much either but you're still another inspiration to me.

@dudeman Another legendary UMP-Secret user on clouds. You deserve a gold star

@fortnite Another real g and OP rebeller. Thank's for helping me out on JB and all you do retard :)

@George One of the nerds that came in with me in the beginning of 2019. Nice meeting you original gangers (Cunty, Axel, Yankson, you, other nerds) yeah

@Royalty you're a fag, but a cute one. also pretty sure we didn't sign a prenup so i may need some money back :)

@Mr.Fear thanks for mentioning nerd, we still talk on the server an u cool an we cool, yea

Enjoy your thanksgiving gamers, but before I end this, we must all admit mashed potatoes are a necessity. Please eat them.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 07:24:59 pm by arc »

Looking for some thread designs? UI design? Logos? Signatures? Add me on Discord.
arcturus#1765

Offline rwby

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 374
  • Likes Given: 22

reznor

• Total Badges: 39
    Thanksgiving 2019 4 Year Coin Halloween 2019 Lovable Certified Cutie 3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Conner's Badge of Prestige 2500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 2 Year Coin Summer 2017 Hurricane Harvey Donor Overruled - Rez's Badge TangoGift Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts Invisible Silver Donor 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 AssKisser 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2015 Mobile User Quick Poster Thanksgiving 2015
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2019, 10:20:10 pm »
I've been around for a moment now, so I guess I'll give a story.

In real life, im thankful for my mother, my unit, and my girlfriend. They get me through everything. My mom is always there for me, and supports my choices. I've had a hard time in life trying to stay happy. It's a problem i've suffered from for years. It used to really have a toll on my life, but slowely but surley my life has improved, and gotten better. I used to be on the internet all the time, playing games, talking to people who I never saw, and honestly now that I am not nearly as active online as I used to be, it has really helped me grow as a person. I love the people in my life, and I hope for them to stay here.

Now for online/tango people i guess. Well honestly my 4 main people who have always been there is @Toasty @fade @OdinXCore @rizky. I can't tag them, but im sure they already know. A lot of other people online have helped me too, including some people in this community right now. @balon u cool too, but just not the biggest fan of runescape my guy. Anyway, these people have had a dramatic effect on my life, and have help mold me into the person I am today. This sounds gay as fuck, but I seriously love them. I would do anything for my friends, and they know that, and I have before. I am thankful for this community to have helped me meet them. I know some people wouldn't mind if I dropped dead, but I guess that's what happens when you're online I guess. Would always love to giveback, but I cannot make an impact without the chance to. Nevertheless, thank you TangoWorldWide, it's been kinda a wild ride, and I would love to help one day. Especially in the MC division. Just got a server up and running myself!

No matter what. Even we don't get along, in the end we are all people, we just are all here to have a good time, and work on something we love. Thank you all for the impact.

God Bless.

Love you all,

- Reznor
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 12:39:58 am by Rez »

Offline Mr.Fear

• Have Fun and Carry On
  • Basic Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Im just your casual Tango player.
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971530257/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6w9O7ctrryps7394n0k1NQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 79
  • Likes Given: 44

tw | ♥ Mr.Fear ♥

• Total Badges: 8
    500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2019, 10:40:28 pm »
1) I am thankful for being apart of tango. Not only am I a member of tango, but I am also an SA on jailbreak. I am especially thankful for my family (mom's side) because they truly love me and care for me and I love them, we all grew up in a fucked up childhood and that is why I think we are the closest siblings ever. We have been through hardships like no other and we have been there for each other. I would like to give thanks to God for just loving me and forgiving all of my sins even when I didn't trust in him. I would like to give thanks to LCL the school I transferred to which was WAY better then my old school of constant bullying, getting in trouble, and tons of fucked up stuff that I wouldn't like to get into. I would like to give thanks to wrestling as It is an awesome sport that I recently got into and it is so fun and amazing

2)
All of you guys probably don't feel the same way, but this is what I think about you

@CuteCumber probably one of the first people I met on Jailbreak. Cutecumber you are so fun to play with and just to talk to, you may be immature, but that just adds to your humor. You and me are still married on Jailbreak and I know we haven't talked in a while, but I would so love to talk to you again
@TinyGreenDino Probably one of the nicest guys I know, knows how to make a sad mood happy. Tiny you are so fun to play with and I love you are a SA on Jailbreak trying to help out like the rest of us. You are such a meme and you are so friendly, thanks for just being you man.
@Cock Carl, me and you met on MG and the whole reason I like you is because of Mr. Moseby. You copied my load out, but I will let that pass (santa hat, skull mask) you are a nice guy and I am glad we are friends.
@brown I can't thank this gentleman enough. Brown is the whole reason why I am in tango today and I thank him the world for that. Brown was the guy who introduced me to becoming a member and to the forums and the ins and outs of Tango and I looked up to brown. Brown I am so glad you got me into Tango and we may not be that great of friends I just think that you bringing me into Tango we enough to put you on here
@tiny quail I may not have known you long, but you are so fucking funny. We connected instantly and I hope your application gets accepted. We both play piano which I think is really cool, and playing skribbl.io for 2 hours straight was a blast. You may say the dumbest shit, but that is why you are so funny.
@voltingshock I also cannot thank volting enough, this is the man who had me apply for SA. Without this man I probably wouldn't have applied for SA because I thought I would never get it and being a paidmen is where I would stay, but this man showed me how to apply for SA and yeah I got denied my first app, but I got accepted my second app and you helped me with my confidence of being a good admin and striving to become a great one.
@Sleeepy this man is just fun to chill in discord or teamspeak with. This guy is a great admin and he is so chill, whenever I just wanna play fortnite he is there. This man is my man to chill with and I thank you for that.
@Fantaisie this might come as a surprise, but I like you a lot fantaisie. Yeah we may have had some arguments in the past, but you genuinely care about people. Whenever you thought I was down or sad you would dm me in steam and ask if everything is fine and if I wanted to talk, I may not have told you stuff, but you just asking meant the world to me and that some people of Tango genuinely care about other people outside of the game and into the real world. Fantaisie you are a good person no matter what anyone says and you are a fun person in general. Plus we both do wrestling :D

if I forgot to @ you I am sorry, might edit this later with more people if I forgot someone

Online briana

• 🍭 Property of balon
  • Retired
  • Forum Addict
  • go hit your head on lumby castle
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/bribalon
    • https://twitter.com/yandearing
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 122
  • Likes Given: 136

T.w² | briana

• Total Badges: 36
    Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 Croc-a-dil 4 Year Coin Lovable Adorable Summer 2018 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Invisible 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin 1000 Posts Summer 2016 Red Star Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2019, 11:33:03 pm »
I'm really bad at these kind of things but what the hecc, right?

I'm thankful for still being here, there have been many times in my life where I was sure I didn't want to live another day. I was so sure it would always be painful to live. I'm so glad
I ultimately decided to keep going, I never thought I could be this happy, and I never thought life could be this good. I'm so thankful for my grandparents who raised me from a
baby, never let me want for anything, gave me all the love in the world and more, and fought for my safety and justice all those years ago. I'm so thankful for @balon who
came into my life at a time when I was probably at one of my lowest points, thank you for all you have done for me, all the sacrifices you've made for me, all the late night skype
calls when I was too scared to sleep, all the hours spent playing games, talking about life and what we wanted to do, all the support you've given me to pursue the things I want
to do, and in general putting up with me through the years. I'm thankful you kept me around even after I offered to leave you alone in an attempt to stop people from giving you shit.
Thank you for showing me what I was worth, and showing me that i deserve to be happy. There is no one I'd rather spend my life with, i'm so thankful you chose me out of everyone
you could've had to love and cherish you. I love you with all my heart. Forever and always.

Finally i'm thankful for Tango as a whole, without this community I would have never met balon, and I wouldn't have a place to call my home away from home. I'm thankful for
all the people whom I have worked with throughout the years of being here, all the people i've met and hung around with, and the people who continue to put up with me and be my
friend. I'm thankful for the friends i've made, new and old. Thank you all for making this community a wonderful experience for me, and I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving
and holidays.

tl;dr im dum, thank you
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 11:35:38 pm by briana »
Spoiler: ♡ (click to show/hide)

𝓜𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑡ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑠. 🎄

Offline TinyGreenDino

• The Chipmunk
  • Forum Regular
  • Hey, it's your eboy boyfriend
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198344044433/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/QuicklySpice
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvziVNxmOlli231hFxtK0Yg?view_as=subscriber
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 36
  • Likes Given: 162

tw TinyGreenDino

Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2019, 12:16:30 am »
Adding even more: So basically the people i'm thankful for are the people who stuck with me. My parents, friends, anime 0_0 and just those people
who want to make your day even better. I love you guys and i wouldn't of actually gotten the confidence to make more of my life than i did before if
it weren't for these people below that i @'d especially my parents who had paid for my food, my clothes, gave me love, cared for me, and are always
there for me for when i'm feeling down. Maybe someday i can meet everyone online irl and have the best time with you guys and who knows we can
all meet up and go to a theme park!  :-[ But seriously all things aside I'm happy with my life and i'm thankful for that matter.
If you didn't reach this comment of me saying thanks it's because I'm stupid :(

@Fred You literally are the best walking through these tough times of mine and making me really happy every time we play on jb

@itsProject One of my old buddies who has the best type of personality that i wish i had

@Mr.Fear Even though i just met you on jb not too long ago, you are one cool person to hang out with whenever on jb and I hope you get up into the higher ranks someday

@Cock Best teacher of rebellion. I love you <3

@Bill You fokin weeb i love you too <3

@George You cool little guy. I didn't like you at first because of your pfp xd but like you are actually chill and i like that about you.

@CmAnT Hey you, i wanna eat you out. also !pfp

@SouthWind66 ™ Helped me out throughout tango and i'm thankful for that because you're so nice and an amazing person overall!

@[Xtra] You my good sir have been great to me and i feel like you deserve more.

@fortnite I hate you i love you i hate that i love you

@Ser_DubstepCat  How do i @ you xd anyways I love you man you are just the most wholesome member of Tango keep it up and I hope you have a great life

@asta You were there for me every second even when i left. Even though we don't talk other than discord and meetings (No meeting on saturday btw) you still made me laugh and have a smile on my face. ya know, i wish that i could meet you irl because we could probably be really good friends!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 12:09:37 am by TinyGreenDino »

I have an odd life but a happy one...
Just imagine that you're a main character from and anime and everything will be okay...
Social Media

Offline Caribou

• Dollar days
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Living a divine comedy
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/thenownow
    • https://twitter.com/ulvlup
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 162
  • Likes Given: 153

T.w² | Caribou

• Total Badges: 27
    Black-Star Thanksgiving 2019 Graphic Master Wheezer Halloween 2019 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 1000 Posts Certified Cutie 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2019, 02:31:49 am »
The only thing I can say this year has been similar to would be someone violently shaking a jigsaw puzzle box on their way to assemble it. It makes a pleasing sound and a pleasant motion but nonetheless the puzzle stills requires assembling. So I suppose I will start with the fundamentals and find the edge pieces.

Being the structure and the beginning, I'm thankful for mum & dad. They have their own schedule in life, so when I am able to spend time with them, I'm thankful. From going grocery shopping with my Dad, helping him wash the car, to being taught just last week about licence plates on cars. He likely doesn't know this, and probably just thinks I want to pick out my own sandwiches, but spending time with him is really helping me. He's the backbone of my family. For my ma? She ties everything together, a literal sense being the scarf she knitted me. The garden centres we visit together, the walks we go on, the times she allows me to let cats inside the house. She has helped me understand a lot about myself, things I wouldn't have connected on my own, and I am grateful.

The center pieces are always placed in an odd pattern, each one has it's own unique shape and design. This applies well to my friends, they all contribute in different ways. I'm thankful for their resilience and motivation, seeing the things I don't see in myself, and telling me: everything will be alright in the end. Even if I think that is awfully cliche at times.

Sometimes pieces get stuck together in the box and they just so happen to fit. That seems a bit like me & my friend Ewan. The circumstances of how we met were not ideal but I cannot express how much of a blessing it was to meet him this year. I've never talked to a person who I have had so much in common with, any anxiety or shyness is so easily overcome with him. I value every conversation, every emote and every music recommendation this man sends - because I know it is all sent with care.

The oddly shaped pieces? @jordan and Connor (@lulu), without a doubt. We're the troublesome trio, and I am thankful for such great company and friendship over all this time. I likely torture you with these type of posts, but you deserve to know you are the most wonderful people. Every day spent with you two makes the day better than it would have been before.
    Jordan - Thank you for everything, and I mean everything. No one has ever inspired me to try harder than you have. Perhaps you think listening to you code plugins or fix servers whilst on Teamspeak is mostly funny to me (it is), but I love those times that we crack on with whatever project we choose. Hearing you and balon sound really excited about the idea you guys came up with makes me want to think of something that good! You dive into ideas so well, expand them as far as possible, consider all possible outcomes and refine it to the best god-damn thing you can. A lionheart, if I've ever seen one.
I also cannot thank you enough for the assurance and open ears you have given me recently. You're a friend I know I can count on. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Connor - I would assume you bought patience in bags if you did not tell me otherwise. You have dealt with more than you should have, not only with me, but in life too - yet you still place yourself there for others. The loyalty, open-arms & love you're capable of giving will always remind me that any hardships in life are worth it if I have someone like you to spend time with at the end of the day. The odd noises you make, the strange things you say, your mep smile - thank you, for going out of your way to improve whatever kind of day I am having. Occasionally we get tired out, but even the mellow days we have are worth having because they are with you. Will forever cherish the things you tell me.
Must be time for you to stop letting me get better times on KZ now, though.

Are these for the right puzzle? Paddington - the bear, yes. In one way or another the movies affected me greatly, this quote specifically: "If you're kind and polite, the world will be right." This has become something I try to stick to when in tough times of conflict or uncertainty. Thank you, Paddington. Simple guidance such as this helps more than you believe. I will keep pushing to be better than what I was before.

My inspirations within Tango are likely balon, ally, ris and Rangii (Jordan too, see above). I'm too scared to tag them.
I believe each of them hold incredibly important traits that have contributed to Tango all in different ways. They all are, or have been respectable pillars within the community over the years. Whether that be their determination, consistency or simply how much they have cared about making the community a better place.
At the end of the day, I hope Tango is able to be whatever people need it to be, whether that be: a place to chill out & play games, to practise skills, to build friendships, to be productive towards something, or anything else. I hope it perhaps becomes a piece of their own puzzle, because it certainly can if they let it be.

The last and unlikely inspiration, is my former self (which sounds awfully narcissistic to say, but it is a piece I am not awfully fond of); I cannot recall any worthwhile contributions I made within my first run around here. I'm going to change that this time around - call it redemption, if you like. I would like to contribute and help out wherever need be, whatever may be overlooked by others and where I can excel the most. I do not believe I previously did much with the positions I held, nor leave an impression that I want to be known for.

Whether or not that is a complete jigsaw puzzle, at least some pieces have bonded together. Thank you to everyone, because even if you weren't a piece, maybe you were the glue.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 11:12:36 pm by Caribou »
 𝓒𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐨𝐮 ✲          
/₁₉ ₊ 🇬🇲🇹 ₊ 「ヨーダ」◦     𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦

ok liberal

Offline mars

• Yes, Executor?
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Aiur shall be reclaimed
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzAx48SbC3jL41y_qYLiLNA?view_as=subscriber
    • https://twitter.com/motiveck
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 116
  • Likes Given: 56

tw mars

• Total Badges: 24
    Homoflexual Thanksgiving 2019 Real One Badge Collector (20) Conner's Badge of Prestige TangoGift Wheezer Boomer Alert Badge Collector (15) 5k Donor Hall of Fame Donor Halloween 2019 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Black-Star The Rich Bitch Lovable Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Summer 2018 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2019, 11:37:22 am »
I joined the military in 2004, I went to basic, AIT and as soon as I got to my unit. I was deployed, being 18 and going into a whole new world, to war was a a little bit scary, okay a lot scary. I think I shit my pants when we landed in Kuwait. On a daily patrol, first patrol a week after landing in country an IED hit my vehicle, flipped us backwards and the lead vehicle flipped them forward, shrapnel was lodged into my side and my buddy was unconscious. What I'm getting at, I'm not very religious, but someone was looking out for us that day. I'm thankful for the training I received to help my buddies over come certain aspects in their life. Also, the people who I am surrounded by daily, who comfort me in time of need, my friends I still talk to this day, that friendship is set in stone, set for life. I wouldn't change anything, I wouldn't go back in time to not be in that situation where I or many others could have lost their life. But from that day fourth I thrived in learning to recognize hazards in my life and deal with them head on. 

I enjoy people in tango, I don't think I have anyone who has given inspiration in tango. I don't have people to mention. But i'm just thankful, I have a place to game and enjoy myself on, before I go off and do adulting. Wait, two people @balon for giving me so many opportunities in tango and also telling me to shut up a lot of the times. To having a good leadership in place that if anything shall arise. They're there to take care of it. @Alex Thank you for not banning me yet, you're blunt and to the point. I like that, thanks for being understanding and compassionate regardless of who it is.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 11:41:27 am by mars »
T.w² [she knows]:
    i was kinda hoping that you weren’t because i didn’t think that you would be toxic but i guess wrong

T.w² Big Booty Bitches:
    my name was literally e-cunt

Offline WumpE

• BigBoi46
  • Forum Regular
  • I love milk with cucumbers C:
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198871782445/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1yEPOBFE0PVVA9TWwWDrwQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 17
  • Likes Given: 7

tw WumpE

• Total Badges: 4
    Thanksgiving 2019 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2019, 11:49:31 am »
I'm thankful for not a lot of stuff because to be honest I'm not an interesting guy, but lets not focus on the bad things right now.

Here is an list of people who made my time (so far) in life enjoyable

But most of all I am thankful to everyone who made my life so far very enjoyable and happy, we all have that sad moment in our life - when our friends move away, pets die, family move.  It is all hard to deal with, but what we all have to do right now, is go to the people we care and say 2 words, Thank You.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I didn't get to a lot of people because my memory is trash but all I have to say now, is that everyone who've I've talked to, you have made me feel emotions no one ever could have. Thank you everyone!

Also it seems that people don't understand I'm gay and I've made it VERY obvious.. I mean like, yeah I've said it before but I don't really know if people really heard or just cared or not. Also I just realized I got the thing backwards.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 06:46:38 am by CuteCumber »

Offline Alamoney

• Novice Recruit
  • Forum Junkie
  • thats a rack
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 187
  • Likes Given: 86

tw TWO TIME PILLAGER OF GREECE

Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2019 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2019, 05:44:12 pm »
It's time to get sentimental isn't it.

Some of you guys probably don't know much about my personal life, only that I'm the dude who posts a lot on the forums and plays jailbreak time to time. Honestly, my life isn't the most exciting. I go to school, I run track, I hang out with my friends, and I play video games. I'm 100% content with this life. I live in a nice SoCal suburb where I have little to worry about besides my social relationships and my grades. I can go to school without fear of being beat up, robbed, or killed. I can go home without fear of if my lights are going to shut off, or if I'm going to have to go hungry that night. My parents work as hard as they can to give me a good life, and it makes me not want to have children because I know I could never live up to their exceptional parenting. They're extremely open and accepting. I can talk to them about my darkest moments, my deepest insecurities, and things most parents consider taboo, like drugs and sex. I can't even fathom how astronomically low the odds of me being born in the life I was given, but I'm so grateful that I exist in the capacity I do. I'm a senior in high school, so right now my biggest thought is where I'm going to go to college and what I'm going to do with my life. My school counselors have been telling us to fill out and submit the FAFSA as soon as possible to guarantee the most amount of money possible. I got in a bit of an argument with my mom about filling it out, as she was refusing to do it, saying, "It's me who's paying for college, this isn't your problem." After she said this, I paused. I had always assumed I would have to at least help pay for college in some capacity. She tells me, "It's our responsibility to pay for it, so we'll pay for it in full. Just worry about passing and getting a degree." This made me burst into tears almost instantly. I thought about all the people in the United States drowning in student debts, who work and go to school full time just to get a degree, the people who have 100 hour weeks just to survive. I'm so extremely privileged in life and all I can do is hopefully pay it forward one day. Why should my ass be the one who gets full financial support through college, when there are more driven, motivated, and smarter people born in absolute abject poverty who never get even a fraction of my opportunity in life. Life isn't fucking fair, and all I can do is be happy I was born on the right side of the coin.

I also have my friends in my life, who I'm also extremely lucky to have met. They will never read this so I won't get too sappy, but I've known most of my friends for a long time, and with each of them I've built probably too close of bonds with each of them. The eight of us mesh so well together and I wouldn't give up the world for the times we have together. From screaming at 2am in Discord to mobbing to play basketball late at night, I've had some of the greatest moments of my life. These people are the ones who encourage me to put myself out there, who show me new things they know I will like, who make fun of me when I wear a stupid outfit, so I hopefully never embarrass myself like that again. These people are the ones I can also tell me deepest insecurities and secrets to, and they can do their best to cheer me up or give me advice. I will also return the favor and act as a pseudo-therapist with them, talking about girls or their parents or their shit grades. My job is to just remind them that non of that shit matters as long as they don't let it eat them up inside, and simply recognizing your problems and working on improvement is all you can do.

Now time to talk about Tango.

Jesus Christ my relationship with Tango has been fucking WEIRD. I joined in December 2018 after being recruited by Isaiah (lol), got SA a week later, got A-Team in March, and had a GREAT time admining. I don't want to jerk myself off too hard but I'm pretty sure I was a god-tier admin. I was pretty chill with the Jailbreak patrons, so I think I got a lot of love from them.
Spoiler: The Jailbreak homies (click to show/hide)

To make a long story short, I left Tango after the RP family was completely nuked, and I joined back in June. I got SA again, but a week later I left Tango. I think being a legitimate member of Tango is just too much stress for me. I don't want a membership, I just want some people to fuck around with in a video game. I acted fake around people, I wasn't myself, and it just wasn't fun. Knowing I have 0 allegiance to Tango I'm able to joke around a lot more and overall I think I'm a more enjoyable person. I never would have made Tango the Anime if I was in Tango, just saying. I hope now I can make new friends in Tango, I've had a great time going to events and fucking around with people there. The battle royale event was fun, the Golf with your Friends event was fun (Dubstep go fuck yourself), I met a lot of people and hopefully made a good enough impression that they don't hate me.

tl:dr i am thankful for my mama my homies and some tango homies

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 05:48:02 pm by Alamoney »

Online Midnight

• Board Moderator
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • yeehaw
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/Midnightfluffy/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 97
  • Likes Given: 51

T.w² | Midnight

Spammer-25 Thanksgiving 2019 Badge Collector (10) Gstad's Squad Homoflexual Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (5) Certified Cutie Croc-a-dil Ur-Banana 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2019, 06:40:26 pm »
I'm thankful for so, so many things in my life. Primarily, the first thing I am thankful for are my parents. They have stuck with me through thick and thin and are helping me with college to the best of their ability, not to mention giving me a place to go home to during the breaks. I've definitely gotten closer to my parents over the years and though we have our disagreements, I wouldn't trade them for the world. I'm also thankful for my roommate, for getting me out of the dorm and just understanding everything. She's someone who helps me laugh, think, and breathe whenever I need it. I love her so, so much and I'm so lucky that I had her chosen to be my roommate. The other person I would love to thank is my best friend Duck. I've been friends with them for 8 years, meeting them all of those fateful years ago on a random online game. They are what keeps my grounded and I love them with all my heart. The final thing I'm thankful for is my health. Even though I have a tumor and it could've easily been deadly, it wasn't, and I am grateful for the fact that I can still live my life to the fullest every day.

Though I haven't even been in Tango for a year yet, it has changed my life immensely, and I would say it is for the better. Before I get into the deep stuff, I wanna thank @balon for believing in me, and giving me a chance to fix my fuck-ups and allowing me to work with events, the thing I love the most. Thanks for giving me all of the opportunities that you have. I also wanna thank @Alex for dealing with me, even though he's the annoying one, he's an amazing friend and has heard me rant about so many things in the past. Even if he may be really annoying when it comes to doing event stuff, I wouldn't want anyone else as my boss. @Loo @Jess @Leeroy thank you for running the division that brought me into tango, you guys are honestly the best and I miss murdering you all on TTT so much. I can't wait to have another dumb event where we screw with the server. @Bill @itsProject Even though I may wanna punch you both sometimes because you're dumb, I appreciate you guys keeping me grounded in tango. I'm still better than both of you at JB tho. @Ser_DubstepCat thank you for being so positive all of the time, I know you may not think it's much but a lot of us really appreciate that little bit of light in our days.

Time for the sappy ones.
@emily God where do I start? This chick has been with me since the beginning, through all of the dumb shit, and has been my "ride or die" as the youngins call it. We've had our disagreements, but we always come back together and you best bet I am incredibly excited to watch harry potter with her after my surgery. I hope we can be friends for a long, long time to come, and I'll definitely come visit you in your cornfield. I love you sm.
@Cunty Even though we don't talk that much, I still consider you one of my close friends, you check in on me so much and I really need to start doing the same for you. You're my big ol lesbian and I love you sm.
@Peter Pan even though you're big dumb sometimes, you were there for me when I needed someone most and you're stil there for me when I need to vent or cry about stupid shit or when I wake up in the middle of the night and I'm lonely. I love you bro, no homo.
@Beeboy a new person to tango yet probably the person I've known the longest. I've known him since 2015, back when we were both so young with no idea what we were doing with our lives in a community that we would both rather not talk about. We were such close friends then, and I'm glad to have him back and talk about the "good ol times" but also the new times, as we lost touch in the past and now it's finally being rekindled. I missed you mr. canadian.
@Urbaena We've both probably been friends for as long as I've been in Tango, from originally thinking you were a girl to spending hours after school watching anime movies together, and now trying to find time in our busy schedules to even watch a few episodes of a show together, I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything. We've had our disagreements, we've grown apart, but we've always come back together and now we're stronger friends than ever. You were the first person I told about my tumor, asking for advice and crying to. You've heard all of my problems and talked me through them, and when needed you've just lent your ear and let me vent to you for hours. You're the one person that is currently helping me get through college, literally and figuratively. From spending 2-4 hours a week helping me with calc, to spending an hour trying to help me not have a mental breakdown over my major, you've been through it all with me. The late-night talks, the early mornings, and forcing me to watch anime, everything, I am so incredibly thankful for. You genuinely mean the entire world to me, and I honestly don't know what I would do without my best friend. I hope with the new year we can grow stronger as friends, and I can eventually force you to watch a bratz movie with me. I know you don't post on these sorts of things often, but I still felt as though I should let you know how much you mean to me, because I definitely don't do it enough in dms. <3

Thanks to all of you guys, even if I didn't tag you, I'm thankful for all of you for coming to my events and allowing events to still be around. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks