Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
216 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: accepted yes  (Read 314 times)

Offline Big Booty Indian

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • registered booty inspecter based in India
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/4564646564/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 32
  • Likes Given: 39

Big Booty Indian Goddess

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Halloween 2019 Quick Poster
accepted yes
« on: October 19, 2019, 09:04:17 pm »
1. What is your in-game name? Answer Big Booty Indian Goddess

2. Why do you want to join the Akatsuki? Answer Naruto was my childhood, spent literal hours of my third grade days watching it and always loved the Akatsuki, especially Hidan's sexy ass ;). Would love to "meet" with Hidan if I can and do "stuff" with him aswell.

3. How many episodes of Naruto do you think you have watched? Answer Naruto or Naruto Shippuden or both? I have watched all of Naruto(maybe skipped some fillers but watched most of them) and watched all of the Naruto Shippuden episodes(again fillers)

4. Who is your favorite Akatsuki member and why? Answer It has to be Black Zetsu as he basically pulled a fucking "Oleg Penkovsky" and acted as a double agent for thousands of years, made the SON OF THE HAGOROMO turn against the world, started and played the Akatsuki from the shadows, killed MADARA, and brought back Kaguya

5. What Justsu do you posses and how is it valuable to the Akatsuki? Make up your own and be creative (This question is the most important) Answer This jutsu is called Sōkō ushi, it is a magma style jutsu and uses hardened magma to block any attacks coming at you while the hot magma is propelled to the users target. You can also use the hardened magma and embed it with the magma, then smash it and throw a shit ton of hot rocks at your enemy.

6. Any additional information Answer Im gonna be apart of the Akatsuki! BELIEVE IT!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 12:16:58 pm by CmAnT »
and she was starting to eat my rice - arc

╭━━━━━━━╮    
┃  ● ══  ┃
┃██████████┃
┃██████████┃
┃██████████┃
┃█ ur adopted. █┃
┃█ -Mom&Dad █┃
┃██████████┃
┃██████████┃
┃██████████┃
┃   ○    ┃
╰━━━━━━━╯

Offline CmAnT

• fortnite g0d
  • Board Moderator
  • Forum Addict
  • InsideJob has good looking abs :3
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamez57
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 740
  • Likes Given: 1189

tw cmant

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    4 Year Coin Thanksgiving 2019 3 Year Coin Invisible Gstad's Squad Summer 2018 Member of the Month 2018 Fly Shit Only Giving Thanks 2017 Ur-Banana fuck off :D 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 2 Year Coin Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 500 Posts Summer 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
fucking weeb

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks