Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
588 Players in 14 Servers

Author Topic: Jeeeko's SA Application  (Read 417 times)

Ser_DubstepCat and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online jeeeko

Jeeeko's SA Application
« on: October 12, 2019, 06:13:27 pm »
In-Game Name:
T.w² jeeeko 桜

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:143694084

4. Country, Location/Timezone:
New Jersey, USA | EST

5. How long have you been a Tango Member:
I have been accepted as a TangoWorldWide Member (CS:GO) for ~1-2 weeks, I have been with TWW for about a year, and actively playing the past 1-2 months.

6. Why do you deserve this position:
To start with, My name is Arlen and I have been with the CS Scene for about 8-9 years. I release my passion and courage for working with Minecraft Servers, CS:GO Servers, Discord Servers, and other small services. I would say I am exceptionally talented in many ways​.  I believe I should be staff here for the number of skills and dedication I could bring and show here. My personality stands out from others. It may sound a little cocky saying that but I feel you guys would like me and get more comfortable with me than other applicants. I’m very open-minded with people and go great with others. Even places I have worked for IRL could say the same thing. I believe as well, I deserve this position for the beneficial usage of me towards the server. In other words, I feel like I am your guy (that admin) that could be very known in a good way for TWW. People already like me a ton already, and I feel it is time I continue my path to one day achieve Admin. We all start somewhere, I first started playing JB back in 2013, from a video by DeSinc. Over time I have gotten used to the rules, and it is an everyday thing you see me on the JB server. I feel as well, I am a very aware and in-depth person. Especially when it comes down to cheaters. Sometimes people believe an advantage is required. I see many people using “Bunnyhop Scripts” to their advantage on the server. With the great help of jumpstats, it is very easy to identify when someone is or isn’t cheating. As for this part of the application, this is the end of why I believe I deserve this positioning.

7. What differs you from other applicants:
The amount of dedication I am able to put in, makes me stand out to others. I am willing to put in the time, effort, work, and efficiency into TWW and not for just any reason. I want to be able to give back to those who have helped me, and I just want to help out in general. I have seen people who just apply just to try getting the tag, I'm here to do a real job. I want people to be happy when they see me. When I have worked IRL, I would love it when little kids who would show up to camp, would come and hug my leg and say "Hi again!" It's something that makes my day, and now it is my turn to help people here, in a way I can volunteer. I also stand out mainly for the capability I have. Nothing to me fully limits me. I try to do the best I can and go as far as I can. I am not the person you see just to give up. Compared to the other admins, I would love to work aside them. We all joke around at times, and this is somewhere I feel I can and will call home.

8. Are you able to record videos on the server?:
Yes, I am able too. I have already in the past when I sadly have to report users for MFKing, standard FKing, or other rules they had broken.

9. Are you SA / A-Team / Admin on any other server:
No, I am not. I have made sure that even prior to applying to make sure my name was nowhere included in working with other servers.

10. Do you accept removal of status on the server listed above (if this does not apply to you, put N/A):
N/A

11. Do you have any information to add:
I am currently sixteen years old. I'm a junior in high school, I graduate in 2021, and I play Varsity Football & Basketball. However this does not mess with my online schedule, and I have played with the same "time pattern" for years. I went through a really rough time, so I try to work with others online. As a kid, brutally honest I was abused and harassed by my Father. Since then, I am still trying to coop with knowing I do not have a father figure, but I have told myself I would be a better person than he would ever be. Moving on, as far as I am aware, I do not have any conflicts/beef with any staff, nor players. I try to do the best with who I talk too, how I talk to them, and how much I do. To be honest I believe many people like me more and are making "happy" jokes or have good remarks when they see me. Especially with newcomer players, I try to add them on steam and help them out a bit!

Next, I would like to state I am very experienced. Maybe not the most with CS:GO, but for sure Minecraft. Alongside CS, I have always been in the Minecraft Community. Most of my experience comes from there. Servers such as VanityMC, MineHQ, VeltPvP, Mineplex, and other bigger sized servers, I have been staff on. You may ask; “Well why does this mean anything? This is TWW Jailbreak, not Minecraft…”

Well, you’re right about that this is TWW, but with experience, comes many skills you learn. I still have some of the major skills I have learned from MC, and brought it into anywhere else I have worked/staffed on. It really shows at the end of the day how dedicated, problem-solving, and cooperative I really am. If you guys give me the opportunity for it, you guys would be astonished that I did so well. Not trying to sound confident whatsoever, but I feel I am the right choice for being alongside the TWW JB Administration Team.

To end it off completely, I would say alongside being with a Mentor / Administrator Buddy, I feel I would be a well developed Admin. As stated prior, I do not believe anyone sees me as a bad player of TWW. I feel I meet all requirements and should be apart of the team.

Thanks for spending the time to reply to my application, and have a great day!

Cheers!

jeeeko.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 08:16:07 pm by jeeeko »

Online jeeeko

Re: Jeeeko's Admin Application
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 06:14:11 pm »
Reserved for Updates.

10/12 - Added small details + replied to most replies.
10/13 Added more information to the last question.

Meant to put in the title the SA Admin Application.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 08:16:36 pm by jeeeko »

Offline Cyka Blyat [Weeaboo]

• Voice Actor
  • Basic Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Working for A-1 Pictures
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/CykaBlyatChina/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 12

T.w² / Cyka Blyat тғ [Weaboo]

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
Re: Jeeeko's SA Application
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 06:23:02 pm »
+Neutral Leaning to a -Dv
Verry promising honestly but after looking at your playtime, it is lacking. I don't believe you have the necessary experience on Jailbreak to apply for staff just yet.

Online jeeeko

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 06:24:28 pm »
+Neutral Leaning to a -Dv
Verry promising honestly but after looking at your playtime, it is lacking. I don't believe you have the necessary experience on Jailbreak to apply for staff just yet.
I have had my PT Reset before, and currently have I believe 50 hours? I don't AFK as other users do... However, I appreciate your comment.

Cheers!

Online Dragonate

• Jailbreak Alumni
  • Novice Member
  • Forum Addict
  • A Free Man
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/17386921/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 317
  • Likes Given: 637

T.w² | A$AP DRAGONATE

• Total Badges: 21
    2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 12 Days of Christmas 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Summer 2017
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 07:00:14 pm »
big vouch

good player, mature, active
My Spotify

+vouch

As someone very critical of admins this guy is the gold standard, by far the best admin I’ve seen on the server recently, like it’s not even close.

Online jeeeko

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 07:00:38 pm »
big vouch

good player, mature, active
Thank you! <3

Offline Mr.Fear

• Have Fun and Carry On
  • Rookie Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Im just your casual Tango player.
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971530257/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6w9O7ctrryps7394n0k1NQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 20
  • Likes Given: 22

tw | ♥ Mr.Fear นr ♥

• Total Badges: 3
    100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2019, 07:04:36 pm »
devouch

I think you are a nice person, but here are my problems:

1. You JUST joined tango (You must be an official member of Tango, Novice Member or above.) you are novice recruit
2. You just don't have that many hours on the server, try and gain more experience
3. Just got a 2 day ban sorry bud not a smart move
« Last Edit: Today at 05:24:58 pm by Mr.Fear »

Online Fork

• Novice Member
  • Forum Regular
  • above average squeaker
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 22
  • Likes Given: 1

tw YNW Fork- นr

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2019, 07:07:13 pm »
devouch

1. You JUST joined tango (You must be an official member of Tango, Novice Member or above.) you are novice recruit
2. You just don't have that many hours on the server, try and gain more experience
He might be new to tango yes, but he has a HUGE staff experience on minecraft, I think he has been staff 8 times but i forgot. anyways +v, he is very nice and he is an insane player. He got all the way to global elite and thats true dedication! :D
I would rather aim high and miss then aim low and hit.

Online jeeeko

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2019, 07:20:36 pm »
devouch

Hey Fear!, I appreciate your message. I can understand about my hours, but I have said prior I have reset before. My experience however, I feel is very high compared to others. I just remade my forums account as I lost my old one. Overall I have been here older before. Thanks for your time to reply.

Cheers!

Online jeeeko

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2019, 07:21:10 pm »
devouch

He might be new to tango yes, but he has a HUGE staff experience on minecraft, I think he has been staff 8 times but i forgot. anyways +v, he is very nice and he is an insane player. He got all the way to global elite and thats true dedication! :D
Thanks for the message/vouch! <3

Online Ser_DubstepCat

• Real Dub
  • Web & Comms Mod
  • Forum Regular
  • Dub
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/serdubstepcat/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 20
  • Likes Given: 23

T.w² | Ser DubstepCat

100 Posts Lovable Mobile User
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2019, 07:22:25 pm »
You say that you haven't afk'd any hours... So you played 17hours straight in one day?

Online jeeeko

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2019, 07:23:44 pm »
You say that you haven't afk'd any hours... So you played 17hours straight in one day?
Yeah! I was on during a latenight and was able to stay up. Had no family on! :P

Offline CuteCumber

• BigBoi46
  • Forum Regular
  • I love milk with cucumbers C:
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198871782445/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1yEPOBFE0PVVA9TWwWDrwQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 14
  • Likes Given: 4

tw CuteCumber นr

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2019, 07:26:38 pm »

I HIGHLY don't believe that, but

Neutral hours are shifting but try and keep them up! and I haven't seen you in-game yet due to inactivity from myself.

What the hEck is that word format lmao looks like a dumbbell
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 07:28:26 pm by CuteCumber »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline brown

• @Huzals
  • Forum Junkie
  • @Huzals
    • twitter.com/Huzals
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 61
  • Likes Given: 103

T.w² | Brown นr

• Total Badges: 7
    1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Summer 2018 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2019, 07:41:05 pm »
+v shows great dedication to the server when I and friends are on. I'm guessing you will get more hours when you are accepted correct? Cause if so then my vouch stays.

proffesional brown kid
-
Current Position

Past Positions
Community Leader
Jailbreak SA

Links / info
disc brown#9213
disc serv https://discord.gg/AyBjwy5
steam id ronsocold - huzals

boy yo double chin got more hair than your real chin.
You are fucking dumb as hell, get the fuck out.
I really could no fucks if I'm in Council or not

Online jeeeko

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2019, 07:54:54 pm »

I HIGHLY don't believe that, but

Neutral hours are shifting but try and keep them up! and I haven't seen you in-game yet due to inactivity from myself.

What the hEck is that word format lmao looks like a dumbbell
[/quote]
+v shows great dedication to the server when I and friends are on. I'm guessing you will get more hours when you are accepted correct? Cause if so then my vouch stays.

You'd see a LOT- more hours.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks