Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
446 Players in 15 Servers

Author Topic: holy shit I’m losing brain cells  (Read 179 times)

Offline DreadDrago

• hvh pogger
  • Rookie Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • lata bitch
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262890182/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 66
  • Likes Given: 95

tw dread

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (15) 3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Quick Poster 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Mobile User Summer 2016
holy shit I’m losing brain cells
« on: September 12, 2019, 01:17:20 am »
So recently before I resigned I had gotten into a debate whether or not CTs are able to pursue off sound when there are only rebelers left (blood hounder died from rebeling 2 Ts alive)

And then a fellow admin had warned the CT for going to a certain location for “pursuing off sound” which fucking blew my mind because the warden wasn’t giving pardons so what else were they suppose to do other than wait the rest of the round for the Ts to find them

Scenario ( 2 of them forgot which one was the correct one)

Map for both : Spy Vs Spy

Last CT kills blood hound, hears vent break outside and runs outside (gets warned) this is last ct, he’s allowed to roam etc

2 CTs left , the Warden isn’t giving any pardons because they didn’t take the pardon  after killing the rebeling blood hound, 2 Rebelers left, CT heard him break vent outside, runs outside but then is warned to (forgot which one it was) to stay inside maincells to bc he’s pursuing off sound or just to not pursue off sound.

like ????
What are they suppose to do? Wait for the Ts to come to them or just wander around the map for the remaining 3 minutes left in that round

help settle this please

ps is “you’re not allowed to pursue off sound” even an actual rule

@ cute cumber

lata bitch

let's hope no one touched your booty while you were snoozin :eyes:

11. Do you have any information to add:im the real rules

Offline Alamoney

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 73
  • Likes Given: 37

Alamoney #freepalestine

• Total Badges: 3
    100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: holy shit I’m losing brain cells
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 01:57:13 am »
i say they should be able to

the point of "pursue off sound" is that you shouldnt leave warden and the non rebelling t's just to go find a rebeller that you didnt see

however, if there are only rebelling t's, are you just supposed to
Spoiler: do this (click to show/hide)
and go somewhere else to find the t's? it seems weird

Offline Ryry

• The Depressed Monotone One.
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Everyone Bugs Me
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 194
  • Likes Given: 501

twryry

• Total Badges: 22
    2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Certified Cutie Quick Collector (5) Badge Collector (15) Spammer-250 Spammer-100 Spammer-50 1000 Posts Summer 2018 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Spammer-25 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 100 Posts Jackass Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 04:56:50 am »
It’s common sense to go outside if you hear the outside vent being broken.  What are the admins even doing anymore

Offline Mistaken

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 05:29:30 am »
It’s common sense to go outside if you hear the outside vent being broken.  What are the admins even doing anymore

Majority or doing their job? Why make retarded comments like this man. Let them do their job and administrate the server. They cant please everyone. It's just a warning anyways like what's the big deal with that. Not like he slayed swapped him or anything

Offline Ryry

• The Depressed Monotone One.
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Everyone Bugs Me
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 194
  • Likes Given: 501

twryry

• Total Badges: 22
    2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Certified Cutie Quick Collector (5) Badge Collector (15) Spammer-250 Spammer-100 Spammer-50 1000 Posts Summer 2018 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Spammer-25 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 100 Posts Jackass Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 05:35:06 am »

Majority or doing their job? Why make retarded comments like this man. Let them do their job and administrate the server. They cant please everyone. It's just a warning anyways like what's the big deal with that. Not like he slayed swapped him or anything

Warnings lead to slays lmao.  They shouldn’t be warned or in the future slayed for using their brain.

Offline Mistaken

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 05:37:07 am »

Warnings lead to slays lmao.  They shouldn’t be warned or in the future slayed for using their brain.
And you shouldn't criticize a new administrator. Help him learn the rules instead of making petty comments bro. No hard feelings for you but dumb shit like this irritates me. Help him instead of hating. Spread the love 

Offline dope

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/chains
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 89
  • Likes Given: 14

d o p e

• Total Badges: 18
    3 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 2 Year Coin Overruled - Rez's Badge Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Badge Collector (10) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin I Triggered LemonFridge Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Spammer-25 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 05:46:13 am »

And you shouldn't criticize a new administrator. Help him learn the rules instead of making petty comments bro. No hard feelings for you but dumb shit like this irritates me. Help him instead of hating. Spread the love

I might be wrong but from dreads post it seems like it was cutecumber, I wouldn't call that a new admin as he is applying for a-team along with you and from some posts I've seen on your application, your behaviour pattern seems hypocritical to what you are saying here.
Bitch, I'm somethin' great, I keep a mirror to remind me
anime pog yes!

Offline Mistaken

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 05:52:16 am »
People make mistakes and ya gotta move on. Living and learning is apart of life and its going to seem hypocritical but doesnt mean it shouldn't be done.

Offline Ser_DubstepCat

• Real Dub
  • Sr. Staff
  • Forum Starter
  • Dub
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/serdubstepcat/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 15
  • Likes Given: 23

T.w² | Ser DubstepCat

• Total Badges: 2
    Lovable Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 07:15:25 am »
The majority of this issue is just an admin discussion situation. The admin in question should have let the round proceed without warning that player for pursuing off sound. Otherwise if he had been “following the rule” the admin would’ve had to eventually slay for delay.

Offline CuteCumber

• BigBoi46
  • Forum Regular
  • I love milk with cucumbers C:
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198871782445/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1yEPOBFE0PVVA9TWwWDrwQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 13
  • Likes Given: 4

tw CuteCumber นr

• Total Badges: 3
    100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 08:11:14 am »
So recently before I resigned I had gotten into a debate whether or not CTs are able to pursue off sound when there are only rebelers left (blood hounder died from rebeling 2 Ts alive)

And then a fellow admin had warned the CT for going to a certain location for “pursuing off sound” which fucking blew my mind because the warden wasn’t giving pardons so what else were they suppose to do other than wait the rest of the round for the Ts to find them

Scenario ( 2 of them forgot which one was the correct one)

Map for both : Spy Vs Spy

Last CT kills blood hound, hears vent break outside and runs outside (gets warned) this is last ct, he’s allowed to roam etc

And by the way people who think this is recent, its not it was a long time ago, putting this up seeming that its new wehn my A-Team app is up than before? Yeah ok.

2 CTs left , the Warden isn’t giving any pardons because they didn’t take the pardon  after killing the rebeling blood hound, 2 Rebelers left, CT heard him break vent outside, runs outside but then is warned to (forgot which one it was) to stay inside maincells to bc he’s pursuing off sound or just to not pursue off sound.

like ????
What are they suppose to do? Wait for the Ts to come to them or just wander around the map for the remaining 3 minutes left in that round

help settle this please

ps is “you’re not allowed to pursue off sound” even an actual rule

@ cute cumber

When i read this i said to myself “this is me isnt it - scrolled down BOOM me lmao - and that was quite a time ago, i got corrected and never did it again

What lead this to believe it was me because you put my @ in there and this situation was about a month ago... if you are talking about me
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 08:16:42 am by CuteCumber »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline itsProject

• beep boop
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/eskeptic/
    • http://www.twitch.tv/Tangoproject
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 125
  • Likes Given: 128

T.w² | Project тғ

• Total Badges: 24
    3 Year Coin 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2016 500 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User Halloween 2016
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2019, 08:17:08 am »
Common sense, if both terrorist are rebelling and have refused the pardon why would you not be able to roam and pursue and eliminate the last two remaining terrorists. Unless there’s specifically a terrorist still not rebelling and has accepted the pardon, the ‘pursuing off sound’ part still comes into play and the pardoned T should be bloodhounding.

As said above, the round would be delaying itself if the terrorist were not pursing them themselves. I can see in this situation where you would be warned for that reason, but it’s unfairly given to the fact that you’re trying to swiftly end the round.

This is right when both terrorist are delaying the round, not pursing or trying to end it. In which Cucumber should have warned the Terrorist Side, and or let the round proceed forward without any obstructions.

It’s already problematic that there isn’t currently a mentorship system to help assist people who’re new to being jailbreak administrators, or coming over from another server from their SA. Hopefully they’ll get to fixing that issue sooner or later.

Pursuing off sound keeps it fair game in regular hours, during late night hours you can pursue almost off anything. I’m not sure what time of day this event occurred, but jailbreak overall is just common sense. There are some rules that prevent that, but use common sense first before acting irrefutably. Pursuing off sound has been a thing since I’ve started Jailbreak, but people like to flip the rule book and change its meaning more than trying to clarify it.

The rule wasn’t as strict as it is now. Even thought its not in the rules, you should be with warden and helping the warden promote successful rounds. This could be defined in many different ways and I don’t want to go into huge detail over the topic. The rounds are based off the experience the CT has overall, knowing how to act in situations even if you can hear them breaking a vent. This is almost close to the situation where admins are able to see team chats, but may vary entirely differently.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 10:42:17 am by itsProject »

jailbreak advisory team & task force lead

Offline Fantaisie

• (level-69)
  • Rookie Member
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirfantaisie
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 53
  • Likes Given: 55

T.w² ‖ arc тғ ⍣

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2019, 11:14:40 am »
I only pursue off sound when it’s someone walking or opening doors n shit, not vents. I’ve never gotten in trouble. If they both were delaying then the admin should have warned both sides. You’re allowed to roam as a CT and pursue if they are delaying on purpose.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks