Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
401 Players in 15 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] royalty doesn't know rules  (Read 81 times)

Offline aqua

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 154
  • Likes Given: 40

www.cowshit.com

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 100 Posts Halloween 2015 Quick Poster Mobile User
[Closed] royalty doesn't know rules
« on: August 29, 2019, 04:57:53 pm »
Your In-Game Name: aqua

Their In-Game Name: Royalty

Their SteamID (https://SteamID.io): STEAM_1:1:203427116

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): jb_spyvsspy

What rule(s) were broken:

CTs may not enter vents, unless LR has been given, a T is actively bloodhounding, or in order to pursue a rebeller (CTs must see the T in the vent or enter the vent in order to pursue).

What happened (Be detailed): Royalty clearly broke the rules here, and assumed he would get away with it. He thought I was just a random idiot who wouldn't call him out on it, but nope.

I gave him multiple chances to slay the following round, but I guess he wanted the report  :-\

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):

You can clearly see in this video, there is no way he saw me enter/in the vent, therefore he should not have gone in!

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): I agree
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 05:11:56 pm by Joshos »
tupac alive in serbia [ steam removed this because they dont want us to know https://i.imgur.com/NZS31na.png ]

Offline Royalty

• Basic Member
  • Forum Newbie
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tw2Royalty
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0

T.w² Royalty นr

• Total Badges: 1
    Mobile User
Re: royalty doesn't know rules
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 05:05:18 pm »
CTs may not enter vents, unless LR has been given, a T is actively bloodhounding, or in order to pursue a rebeller (CTs must see the T in the vent or enter the vent in order to pursue).
it says in your quote of the rules, that I may "enter the vent in order to pursue a T" so please read the rules through carefully, and actually think about what you're doing when you make a player report.
Much thanks, Royalty

Offline aqua

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 154
  • Likes Given: 40

www.cowshit.com

• Total Badges: 23
    4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 100 Posts Halloween 2015 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 05:07:27 pm »
it says in your quote of the rules, that I may "enter the vent in order to pursue a T" so please read the rules through carefully, and actually think about what you're doing when you make a player report.
Much thanks, Royalty

srry ill make it easier for u to read

and also YOU WERE WARDEN there was no reason for you to be pursuing me that deeply

k thx
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 05:08:59 pm by aqua »
tupac alive in serbia [ steam removed this because they dont want us to know https://i.imgur.com/NZS31na.png ]

Offline Joshos

• Washos
  • Internal Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • I’m washed
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143044241/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 148
  • Likes Given: 55

T.w² | Joshos

• Total Badges: 11
    Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts 500 Posts Invisible Badge Collector (5) Lovable 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 05:11:44 pm »
Royalty definitely did not see you enter the vent, and like you said he shouldn't have been pursuing in the first place because he was the warden.

@Royalty Will receive a 30 minute CTban for pursuing you.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
Josh
Internal Affairs Manager

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot