Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
567 Players in 12 Servers

Author Topic: Richys Member Application  (Read 176 times)

Offline Richy

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

Richy

• Total Badges: 0
    Badges: (View All)
Richys Member Application
« on: August 14, 2019, 01:01:40 pm »
1. First Name (Optional):   Richy
2. Age:   18
3. Location/Timezone:   Newport Beach, California
4. Gender:   Male
5. Any previous VAC bans:   Modern Warefare 2 like 3 years ago
6. What games do you play most often?:   CSGO, Rust, and Astroneer lol
7. Were you referred by anyone to join Tango? If so, who?:   Doc
8. Why do you want to be a part of Tango:   The main reason I feel I'll be a good member is because I'm an active member of the Tango community and I have lot of love all the people/community/servers. I hate it when people are treated badly and and want to be able to do something about it haha. I am not insulting to any players on TeamSpeak and I like to have a lot of fun. I would love to be a member and help the Tango servers in the best possible way.

In this role, I will probably have a lot of people needing my assistance to get things completed, and that can get stressful. I can honestly say that I’ve gotten comfortable handling stress and high pressure situations. The thing that seems to work best for me is to list out everything that needs to be done address the problem and help the person that needs help. I don’t only do this at when I am in in game and dealing with situations , but also in my personal life.

I truly enjoy making others happy and helping them succeed and I feel like being a member would fit in with my personality. If you choose me for being a member, I will bring a level of experience and expertise that varies from the other candidates on the forums and on the server itself.
As a skilled person socially and administratively, I understand the importance of being a community member and I am willing to fulfill the duties necessary to become a member. With my well rounded judgement of tasks that need to get done and my passion for the Tango community, I know I would help this server become a place of cleanliness, joy, and entertainment so that the community stays clean and I keep the conversation for our growing community. I am very relaxed and if there is a problem that occurs, I will directly go and PM the person privately to not cause any more issues. When issues arise I tend to me more of a problem solver rather then a problem maker.

I am I rather fun guy to hang around and everyone in the group and would like to say I can handle whatever job is thrown at me. My style of handling a problem would be to intervene when necessary. If a user is breaking a rule then I would go to them or PM them about what they have done wrong and address the situation and let them know what rule they have broken and depending on the severity of the infraction, warn them to not do it again. Those who ignore the warning and continue to break the rules would quickly find their name on the Forums (LOL CAN I SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER) jk. Finally I would like to personally thank whoever is taking the time on considering my application and I will see everyone on the server and on the Teamspeak.

9. Can you donate? (This does not affect acceptance):   Yes
10. Do you have any conflicts with our current members?:   No
11. Have you been on Tango's Teamspeak or Discord? (IP: ts3.tw2.us) (https://discordapp.com/invite/MrV6Hv3):   Yes Teamspeak
12. What Tango Servers do you play?:   CSGO Jailbreak
13. Write a brief background about yourself so we can get to know you better:   I am a guy who just graduated high school and likes to surf not on csgo I mean surf in real like lol
14. Have you added your Steam to your forums account? Steam Integration: (Yes/Non-Steam) (How to):   Yessir
15. Are you okay with wearing the required Tango tag at all times upon acceptance? (You may be contacted if the tag is removed): Yessir
16. You hereby agree to follow our Rules & Policies (Agree/Disagree):   Yess'm

*Make sure to click preview before posting!*
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 01:02:19 pm by Richy »

Offline BOT Tango

• TangoBOT
  • 5k Poster
  • You wish you were a BOT.
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 38
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 26
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin Spammer-25 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (20) Summer 2017 3 Year Coin 5000 Posts Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 2 Year Coin 2500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Collector (5) Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
Richys Member Application
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 01:01:40 pm »
Richy,

Welcome to TangoWorldWide.net! Thank you for applying to our community.
I am BOT Tango and I am programmed to respond to your application only once. If you need any assistance, please contact a staff member. (You can find the complete list by clicking here.)

Please take a look at:
Getting Started
Introductions
Rules / Policies

To ensure your acceptance to the community, please make sure of the following criteria:

1. You have followed the application template found here.
2. You have joined our steam group here!
3. You have joined our servers, including TeamSpeak and Discord.
4. You have integrated your Steam account.

Also, please follow these guidelines to be accepted:

Ways to get accepted
1. Be extremely active on TeamSpeak and Discord.
2. Be active on our servers, forums, and community.
3. Follow all rules & policies.
4. Donate if you can, this will certainly show us that you are interested in our community.

If you have created this topic in error, contact a staff member to have it removed.

Thank you for choosing to apply to TangoWorldWide
We hope you enjoy your stay.

I will start out by giving you your first Vouch!

-Signature of the Month #2's winner, designed by pixie!

Offline doc

• Sr. Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • skribbl.io is THE BEST game, dont @ me
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/DocVontGomery
    • https://twitch.tv/docvg
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 169
  • Likes Given: 105

tw doc

• Total Badges: 18
    Thanksgiving 2019 Real One Badge Collector (15) Homoflexual Halloween 2019 1 Year Coin Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Certified Cutie .cL of the Month 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Richys Member Application
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 01:02:56 pm »
+Vouch Put an immense amount of effort in this application and is very active on Jailbreak.
Current Position:
Council: Sr. Staff

Past Positions:
Divisional Staff: Rust
Content Team: Mapping
Council: Jr. Staff

Offline itsProject

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/brandonheartyou/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 224
  • Likes Given: 174

tw project

• Total Badges: 26
    Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 3 Year Coin 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2016 500 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User Halloween 2016
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 01:42:59 pm »
+Vouch, friendly man on jailbreak. Tremendous amount of effort put towards his application.

anime enthusiast also loli lover
myanimelist | steam | ♥️ | twitter

Offline voltingshock

• Jr. Staff
  • Forum Regular
  • so uh yeah
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198342217036/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 52
  • Likes Given: 32

T.w² Voltingshock

• Total Badges: 9
    Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 03:07:40 pm »
+v great app, a lot of effort considering to get into tango u just dont have to be hated

We are a privately owned business, we have no obligation to allow freedom of speech.

Hey everyone- appreciate the kind words. Unfortunately, thorgot uses very complex logic systems and chances are, there won't be a chance of me fixing his creations. Most jailbreak maps like peanut and obama are relatively simple- but thorgots are very advanced.

maybe people will stop asking EVERY mapper that exists to "fix" Thorgots maps
Past Positions: Jailbreak SA
Current Positions: Junior Staff/Skyblock Div. staff

Offline navy

• :)
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • I literally hate everyone
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365324998
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 52
  • Likes Given: 16

zoot

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 04:53:27 pm »
+vouch, Active on jb, chill.

Offline CLOUT GOD

• Saggy
  • Novice Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Clout Distributor, DM for 1337 abilities.
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198317561724/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/winnchris123
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9l0tt-AE7oWn-QlWTkQhNg
    • https://twitter.com/winnchris123
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 4

tw CLOUT ????????????

• Total Badges: 2
    Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 05:21:56 pm »
+vouch nice and active on JB
-CloutElitus

Offline fortnite

• Forum Regular
  • fortnite
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147087723/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq3_CY1RbMbLVYT1DPaO97w?view_as=subscriber
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 54
  • Likes Given: 47

tw xxXfortnitebuilder_2006Xxx

• Total Badges: 7
    Halloween 2019 Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User 1 Year Coin
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2019, 05:38:14 pm »
+v active nice guy on jb

Offline IKEA

• Community Ambassadors
  • 5k Poster
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ikeachief/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 125
  • Likes Given: 273

T.w² | IKEA

• Total Badges: 31
    3 Year Coin Summer 2018 True Canadians Badge 5000 Posts 2 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin 2500 Posts Silver Donor Invisible Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-100 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Halloween 2016 500 Posts Spammer-50 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Bronze Donor 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2019, 12:37:05 am »
Congratulations @Richy !

You have been Accepted as an official member of TangoWorldWide! As a growing community we see a lot of members come and go, but the ones who stay and become active are who matter the most to us. We are eager to meet you now that you have joined us! Please add the tag to your name (T.w² | ). As the community expands we plan to create different divisions you may be interested in joining. If you are interested in our competitive team please head over to this forum for more information.

You will be ranked as a Novice Recruit for a 1 month trial period in the community. You can refer to the Official Roster for more information on that rank and all of the others. Overall we would like to welcome you to TangoWorldWide and hope you enjoy your stay! Refer to the rules or ask a council member for more information.

Please make sure you are active in the forums, TeamSpeak, and servers. This will lead to promotions and rank ups faster. Don't forget to donate if you can.

Best Regards,
IKEA

Please add T.w² | into your name!
I am a JD Candidate with an interest in criminal law and procedure; particularly from being arrested and charged all the way to sentencing, including jury selection.

I believe the legal profession is informed by both art and science. Intuition, coupled with exceptional technical training and dynamic experiences, produce the best lawyers.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks