Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
311 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Saucy, multiple counts of racism, harassment, and disrespect.  (Read 157 times)

Offline characters

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/_twocharacters_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 82
  • Likes Given: 193

two characters

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Certified Cutie Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
Posting for drea on his parts because he cannot post due to lack of an account.

Your In-Game Name: characters (also drea helped)
Their In-Game Name: Saucy
Their SteamID (https://SteamID.io): STEAM_0:1:116067048 (I think, not too sure)
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): jb_avalanche, jb_peanut, jb_undertale
What rule(s) were broken: Racism, harassment, general impolite mannerisms.
What happened (Be detailed):
  Yelled the n word about three times at the end of the map in jb_undertale. Also when a warden started a rapping/singing day, when it was @Saucy0G turn, he shouted the n word a few times. And below I also provide multiple screenshots of the gameme chat logs, in which his disrespect for other players is shown.

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):
Video:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
^^^In the first clip in jb_undertale, you can clearly tell it is his nasally, somewhat high-pitched voice compared to the rest of the players in voice chat. In the second clip, you can determine that he likes to cowardly say racist terms when people are talking to cover up that it is him breaking the rules.

Chat logs:
  In my second screenshot, he preys on delta (lordandslayergamer) taking advantage of his age, and how he easily gets upset, which is a pretty childish move.
  In my third, he is constantly trying to frustrate the admin (rgs) and annoy him.
  In my fourth, he is harassing drea, about how drea does not usually use his mic, saying "you're too insecure to talk" and more disrespectful statements.
  And in my fifth, and final screenshot, he spams a "said the n word bind" 3 times, which after communicating with some admins a while back, they decided 3 times consecutively, they would consider spam. Also don't know if it qualifies as implied racism, but might as well give it a go for that.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 04:35:40 am by Joshos »
Characters decided to ask, "why did Bluetactical get accepted". Now this really hurt my feelings

Offline Saucy0G

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/Saucy0g/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 1
    Mobile User
Re: Saucy, multiple counts of racism, harassment, and disrespect.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 04:04:13 am »
Glad to see you didn’t include my conversation with drea

Offline characters

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/_twocharacters_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 82
  • Likes Given: 193

two characters

• Total Badges: 17
    Certified Cutie Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 04:20:30 am »
Glad to see you didn’t include my conversation with drea

I did. I included the part where you taunted him about how he “is too insecure to use his mic”. And how “he is a bitch fr”.

And if you start talking shit with some people, they might talk shit back, it’s how it goes.

Clearly, for you, being disrespectful to one person (drea) isn’t enough. You need to take your cowardly behavior to target someone else and jump on the “bully the squeaker” bandwagon. And it isn’t just delta you need to take your anger out on, you also need to throw in some uncalled for, rude terms to chastise a couple other players (Dudwas, Nazir).
  And on top of all that, you proceed to argue with, and annoy an admin who clearly witnessed you break a rule.
Characters decided to ask, "why did Bluetactical get accepted". Now this really hurt my feelings

Offline Saucy0G

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/Saucy0g/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 1
    Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 04:25:24 am »
I was joking with nazir, but yet you only provide a bias stand point. And your videos prove nothing if you demo the part of where I was on surf you can hear I was asking for a pardon and not yelling the n word

Offline Joshos

• Washos
  • Staff Personnel
  • Forum Junkie
  • I’m washed
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143044241/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 117
  • Likes Given: 56

T.w² | Joshos

• Total Badges: 8
    500 Posts Invisible Badge Collector (5) Lovable 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 04:35:25 am »
The user has 4 bans in the past month, 2 for mfk and the other 2 racism and causing problems on the server. I've have gotten a couple complaints about him, and I have had to deal with him being racist on the servers before.

@Saucy0G Will be banned for 3 days for consistently being racist and harassing players on our servers. Saucy take this time to consider how you want to act on our servers in the future, if you continue harassing and being disrespectful to other players your ban will be much longer.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
Josh
Internal Affairs Manager

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot