Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
378 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: Doc's Popcorn Time Application  (Read 487 times)

Offline doc

• Sr. Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • skribbl.io is THE BEST game, dont @ me
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/DocVontGomery
    • https://twitch.tv/docvg
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 171
  • Likes Given: 105

tw doc

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    Thanksgiving 2019 Real One Badge Collector (15) Homoflexual Halloween 2019 1 Year Coin Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Certified Cutie .cL of the Month 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Doc's Popcorn Time Application
« on: July 05, 2019, 12:10:23 am »
1) Name (In-Game/Username): T.w² | doc тғ

2) Age: 15

3) Tell us about you: I'm not very good at introductions or telling people about myself but i'll give it a try. I like watching netflix like all of the time literally, which is sometimes why I can't get stuff done for cL, (sorry ketteii) I also like watching youtube and I have a lot of hobbies like Mapping, Designing pfps, stuff like that basically anything that has to do with creation of things. I recently got myself my 1st job and I like it a lot because it's pretty basic stuff.

4) Why do you want to join our group: I want to recommend people Netflix shows and stuff like that to watch or movies.

5) List a few TV show or movie favorites, and why:

1.) My favorite TV show currently has to be Riverdale. This is a very popular show about mysteries within the town. I enjoy this a lot because you actually think about the plotline on who murdered Jason Blossom, or who is the Black Hood. Quite honestly I feel like the acting could be better because at some points its almost as if they are reading off of a script. I also vividly remember at one point Archie was kidnapped and he was punched at the end of a cutscene and his head didn't even twitch. The editing on the other hand is very good, the effects on the show are great. The costumes as well like the Gargoyle king are very well made and when they find people dead its as if they are actually dead.

About the TV Show: At the end of each season most conflicts are resolved but there is always a cliffhanger on each episode which makes you more anxious to see what is next in the plot. My favorite character from that show is Archie Andrews solely because I relate to him the most. I relate to his inner personal feelings on almost about everything but sometimes his decisions aren't the best like mine. I think my favorite season has to be season 2 because the Black Hood was a person who went around killing multiple people for "sinning" and he only does this because he related to Betty Coopers speech about how things in Riverdale have to start being normal and that they basically needed to act on the town's poor choices and fix them which is where the Black Hood related to. Spoiler Alert,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

2.) My favorite Movie is "Murder Mystery" starring Adam Sandler. This is a movie about a mystery about a murder that took place during the reading of a rich old man's will. I enjoy this movie a lot because it obviously features Adam Sandler who is a comedian and the movie has a suttle comedy vibe to it but it is also like Riverdale where you are thinking a lot about the plotline on who is the killer. The movie was very well made, the acting, the editing, effects, everything was great about this movie in my opinion. I only hoped that didn't drag on the plot so long which is my only downside to this movie.

About the movie: My character from this movie is Adam Sandler aka Nick Spitz because he went out of his way to impress his wife on going to Europe for their 15th Anniversary but they meet a surprise character Charles Cavendish who is the son of a rich man and so they go off with them on a tour of Europe instead of what they had planned. The plotline is incredibly surprising because it starts out alright where Nick and his wife go with Charles and then they are stuck in a room where the rich old man, Malcolm, starts reading his will. All of his fortune goes to his young fiance which made everyone upset and then the lights flickered and suddenly Malcolm is dead. Everyone was surprised by this and then more people had gotten killed. Now, everything was fine until Nick and Audrey got on, which is why they are framed as the murderers but at the end it turns out it was the young fiance.

6) If we had public movie nights, or film reviews/film of the week, would you participate, if no would you mind writing reviews and recommendations (Yes/no, if no refer to end of the question): Yes
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 01:29:27 am by doc »
Current Position:
Council: Sr. Staff

Past Positions:
Divisional Staff: Rust
Content Team: Mapping
Council: Jr. Staff

Offline doc

• Sr. Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

tw doc

Thanksgiving 2019 Real One Badge Collector (15) Homoflexual Halloween 2019 1 Year Coin Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Certified Cutie .cL of the Month 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Doc's Popcorn Time Application
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 11:20:05 am »
Current Position:

Past Positions:

Offline voltingshock

• Jr. Staff
  • Forum Regular
  • so uh yeah
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198342217036/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 52
  • Likes Given: 32

T.w² Voltingshock

• Total Badges: 9
    Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 01:32:20 pm »
Dear @doc

Unfortunately, your application for Popcorn Time has been denied at this time. There are multiple reasons as to why your application may have been denied.
Overall, we feel you are not ready to be in popcorn time, due to your preferences and choice of viewing. Please read the reasons below

Reasons for your denial:
Boomer
Like riverdale

Best regards,
Voltingshock
Doesnt like riverdale

+v good app, could use a bit more

We are a privately owned business, we have no obligation to allow freedom of speech.

Hey everyone- appreciate the kind words. Unfortunately, thorgot uses very complex logic systems and chances are, there won't be a chance of me fixing his creations. Most jailbreak maps like peanut and obama are relatively simple- but thorgots are very advanced.

maybe people will stop asking EVERY mapper that exists to "fix" Thorgots maps
Past Positions: Jailbreak SA
Current Positions: Junior Staff/Skyblock Div. staff

Offline doc

• Sr. Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

tw doc

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 01:07:30 pm »
Current Position:

Past Positions:

Offline doc

• Sr. Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

tw doc

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2019, 08:25:27 pm »
bumpity bump @Gstad @Johnny Manziel
Current Position:

Past Positions:

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot