Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
133 Players in 7 Servers

Author Topic: [Forums] Official Tango Giveaways  (Read 303 times)

Offline Stefan

• Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1143
  • Likes Given: 274

Bobby

• Total Badges: 34
    Badges: (View All)
    3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Member of the Month 2018 Comedy Gold 2500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Drunk Award 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Summer 2017 Brainstorm Fly Shit Only Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (10) Bronze Donor Invisible 500 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
[Forums] Official Tango Giveaways
« on: June 18, 2019, 01:42:14 pm »
The job of the Community Engagement Manager has always been one focused primarily on events; whether that be overseeing event staff or creating events of their own. This is an incredibly powerful position in terms of retention, enrichment, and recruitment. I don't believe that, at the moment, it is being fully utilized.

@inject has done a phenomenal job over the years with his giveaways and I think that's a key portion of Tango that is currently lacking: official, organized giveaways.

Now then, what I'm not promoting is that we go out and buy 100 knives and just give them away every week. However, if we were to create a subforum within the Freebies/Giveaways section, or perhaps in one of the administrative boards, in which only members could participate and we utilized a service such as https://gleam.io/ I believe it would be incredibly useful.

Using a service like Gleam allows us to not only be more organized, but it would allow us to promote our Social Media: FB, Twitter, Insta, etc., as well as our Gaming Media: Twitch, Youtube, Steam, Gametracker, etc.

It would be a powerful recruitment tool as it'd be members only as well. Not only that, I believe it would allow us to secure partnerships with larger gaming companies for giveaways and be an incentive to gain further partnerships in the future.

I'd love to hear your feedback, both positive and negative. Let me know if you have any questions.

Edit: Quick clarification. I understand Gleam is incredibly expensive and not feasible. I didn't mean use that service in particular, but one with a featureset like it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 01:43:09 pm by Bobby »
You are probably the worst supervisory member on the roster
You are probably the best supervisory member on the roster

Offline inject

• Group Leader
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/1NJ3CT
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 914
  • Likes Given: 144

tw inject CSGOEmpire.com

• Total Badges: 17
    Christmas 2019 Badge Collector (15) Certified Cutie 2 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) .cL of the Month 1 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (5) Summer 2018 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: [Forums] Official Tango Giveaways
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 01:54:25 pm »
When I briefly worked on social media with Apn, I suggested that we try out gleamio and I’d run some giveaways on it if he paid for the subscription and he agreed, but then he went on temp and it never ended up going forward.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 01:59:07 pm by inject »

Offline Stefan

• Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1143
  • Likes Given: 274

Bobby

• Total Badges: 34
    3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Member of the Month 2018 Comedy Gold 2500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Drunk Award 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Summer 2017 Brainstorm Fly Shit Only Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (10) Bronze Donor Invisible 500 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
Re: [Forums] Official Tango Giveaways
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 01:57:04 pm »
When I briefly worked on social media with Apn, I suggested that we try out gleamio and I’d run some giveaways on it if he paid for the subscription and he agreed, but it then he went on temp and it never ended up going forward.
I've never had any experience with it but https://givelab.com/ looks to be perfect for what we need.
You are probably the worst supervisory member on the roster
You are probably the best supervisory member on the roster

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks