Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
481 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Report on Axel  (Read 189 times)

Offline HeroShiMa

• The Poyo Boyo
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • What am I doing here....
    • https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9847-WHXC-7326
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 10
  • Likes Given: 9

HeroShiMa

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Mobile User
[Closed] Report on Axel
« on: June 08, 2019, 02:44:02 am »
Your In-Game Name: HeroSh1Ma
Abusing Admin: axel
Server this occurred on: Jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): peanut round 2 6/7/19 around 11:30 pacific
What was abused:
What happened (Be detailed):Axel slayed and ct-banned me because i killed T's after the time the warden told us (6:30) in the video you can see the warden started to say no furthest at (6:27) after I had started killing T's. before I had realized that I should stop killing I killed axel and he got super triggered and slayed and ctbanned me for 60 minutes. when I had only killed 2 T's. I dont blame axel as he prob wasnt watching the time as closely as I was but I would like my ct ban removed because i think it is unfair given the timing was after the time we were told to kill the T's
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsXzK7Y7YjQ - the regular speed version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeOv-KKtIVQ - Slow motion version
Watch both timings closely and I think you will see what I mean by I started killing.
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 05:03:38 am by Alex »
The_Asparagus_God_Has_Blessed_you_With_His_Divine_Self

I am not mad at you because you did something wrong, I'm mad because you did not do the most right, or maybe you did do something wrong I dunno I wasn't paying attention....

"you are not my friend my friend, you are my brother my friend" - PashaBiceps

I wish the world could know, I'm not toxic like Moe, I wish you could understand my pain, I don't play for personal gain, I understand I can be toxic, I try to make the best of a bad situation just like woxic, If gaming is all we have we are damn lucky, we will survive like a smart ducky.

Hero accidental suicide in jailbreak count: 923 (yes I keep track) :3 I stopped counting after 2/14/19

Achievements in Life:
:Insert Cobweb Image Here:

Offline Axel

• Divisional Manager
  • Forum Regular
  • i make music. http://soundcloud.com/purpan
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ug_axel/
    • twitch.tv/aberrantx
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRemo2469
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 118
  • Likes Given: 77

tw axel

In-Game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

• Total Badges: 12
    2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster rich boi Jackass 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017
Re: Axel slaying and ctbanning me because he wasn't aware of the time
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 03:02:17 am »
Yea your CT Ban and slay were completely justified.

You just so happened to speed up the part in the video where we start climb, then right until the moment you started killing. During that minute and a half the warden was changing the time to get more completers, and there were important orders being given you just so happened to leave out of the video. You're gonna try to modify videos to prove your point and leave out key info relative to the situation? You're being anal about specific times, and I can do the same but with an unedited video. Here's the same situation but with sound, why don't we?

https://streamable.com/5bzov

At 6:36, 6 seconds before the time limit, the warden says "Can I please extend the time" and at 6:32 begins giving the order to extend the time. Keep in mind you also had a whole minute and a half of the time limit to understand he would be changing the time to adapt to the T's skill level. Any CT would use common sense in this situation and not be a trigger happy idiot to try and farm some points. How do I know this? It's latenight, CT's will kill for the smallest things with no remorse. With that in mind, notice how you were the ONLY one ready to start shooting and actually killed anyone? Because everyone else knew it would be changed before that 6:30 time limit, and it did.

You are constantly a toxic CT that doesn't understand when to hold back from killing the T's. You kill the fun on our later hours with excessive strict orders and rule enforcement. People want to just have fun, and you come in and ruin it in an attempt for extra useless points. Again, your CT ban and slay were completely justified.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 03:06:56 am by Axel »

Offline HeroShiMa

• The Poyo Boyo
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

HeroShiMa

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 03:12:30 am »
OML i dont think you watched both I slowed 1 down to show the time and another to show the speech. you can clearly see he just starts saying alright a bunch of times. I would get it if you just slayed me but considering it was legit the first time I was a ct today for the FIRST round I was a ct and call me toxic when the first time I got on in 2 weeks was 2 days ago and on the first day I didnt even get on Ct. Last night I dont think a single person would call me toxic considering I was never rude to them and let them pick the minigame. your braindead if you actually think saying "can I extend the time" at 6:32 is an order. when he actually started saying the order at 6:28. I also am not sure about a 60 minute CT ban for a first offence in legit 3 weeks. also considering the fact that I only killed 2 people im pretty sure that it would be 30 minutes on a second offence after a slay and swap. also what do you mean by sound there was sound the whole time. also our times match up but what you define as an order is completely wrong considering he was asking a question. and I agree i might have been trigger happy but a 60 minute ban is 100% not justified. its no wonder people are dropping out of here like flies

https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=56942.msg445727#msg445727
ction:                                              First Offense:                     Second Offense:                  Third Offense:                       
Camping Armory   15 Minute CT-Ban   60 Minute CT-Ban   120 Minute CT-Ban
+ 15 Minute Ban
Gunplanting   15 Minute CT-Ban   60 Minute CT-Ban   120 Minute CT-Ban
+ 15 Minute Ban
Baiting   15 Minute CT-Ban   30 Minute CT-Ban   120 Minute CT-Ban
+ 15 Minute Ban
*Teamkilling   30 Minute Ban   180 Minute Ban   720 Minute Ban
Intentional Freekill   15 Minute CT-Ban   30 Minute CT-Ban   60 Minute CT-Ban   <------ FIRST OFFENCE IS 15 minutes
+ 15 Minute Ban
Mass Freenading   30 Minute CT-Ban   60 Minute CT-Ban   120 Minute CT-Ban
+ 15 Minute Ban
Mass Freekill   300 Minute CT-Ban
+ 1440 Minute Ban   1440 Minute CT-Ban
+ 10080 Minute Ban   You must report here.
Loopholing Rules   30 Minute Ban   60 Minute Ban   120 Minute Ban
Ghosting   30 Minute Ban   60 Minute Ban   120 Minute Ban

also lets see how "cancer" i was yesterday when both you and I were on. auto-20190607-032412-jb_chicken_island_b2.dem   <--- thats the demo feel free to watch how Cancer I was
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 03:22:29 am by HeroShiMa »

I am not mad at you because you did something wrong, I'm mad because you did not do the most right, or maybe you did do something wrong I dunno I wasn't paying attention....

I wish the world could know, I'm not toxic like Moe, I wish you could understand my pain, I don't play for personal gain, I understand I can be toxic, I try to make the best of a bad situation just like woxic, If gaming is all we have we are damn lucky, we will survive like a smart ducky.

Hero accidental suicide in jailbreak count: 923 (yes I keep track) :3 I stopped counting after 2/14/19

Achievements in Life:

Offline Axel

• Divisional Manager
  • Forum Regular
    • twitch.tv/aberrantx
    • View Profile

tw axel

2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster rich boi Jackass 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 03:33:18 am »
OML i dont think you watched both I slowed 1 down to show the time and another to show the speech. you can clearly see he just starts saying alright a bunch of times. I would get it if you just slayed me but considering it was legit the first time I was a ct today for the FIRST round I was a ct and call me toxic when the first time I got on in 2 weeks was 2 days ago and on the first day I didnt even get on Ct. Last night I dont think a single person would call me toxic considering I was never rude to them and let them pick the minigame. your braindead if you actually think saying "can I extend the time" at 6:32 is an order. when he actually started saying the order at 6:28. I also am not sure about a 60 minute CT ban for a first offence in legit 3 weeks. also considering the fact that I only killed 2 people im pretty sure that it would be 30 minutes on a second offence after a slay and swap. also what do you mean by sound there was sound the whole time. also our times match up but what you define as an order is completely wrong considering he was asking a question. and I agree i might have been trigger happy but a 60 minute ban is 100% not justified. its no wonder people are dropping out of here like flies

Please re-watch the video. He asks the question at 6:36, and starts the order at 6:32 saying "Alright alright...". The fact that you jumped so quickly to kill us and start yelling out "Nope its too late we already started killing them". Why did you say we? It was only you and you knew it was only you being toxic and killing the T's. Really interesting to me. Use common sense.

Anyways, your 60 minute CT ban was handed out, 30 minutes for 2 freekills, and 30 minutes for being toxic and ruining the fun for other players, and not paying attention. You bring up the escalation table from the Admin Handbook, and I appreciate that it's still being relied on for a player's punishment guide. But please understand I am not an SA, A-Team, or regular admin on our servers like that handbook was really meant for. I oversee all our CS;GO division and it's my job to make sure everything is running smoothly with help from the Assistant Manager and higher ups like Urbana. An SA or A-Team in this situation should absolutely be following that table, but my position comes with more say in situations and the servers as a whole. I've seen you consistently be toxic in game over 3 weeks and longer than that. I do follow escalation with you always, I slay and swap you, and occasionally CT ban you correctly. But there's a point where enough is enough, and tonight you went over the line with the toxicity in the server. I made the decision to punish you that way because you clearly need something harsher to learn. I'm sorry if you disagree with that.

edit: This is also really funny to me-
its no wonder people are dropping out of here like flies
Considering our JB server is currently setting new records for the year in server rank every day. We currently sit at rank 40 up from 163 last month.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 03:41:07 am by Axel »

Offline HeroShiMa

• The Poyo Boyo
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

HeroShiMa

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2019, 04:05:59 am »
Know what axel. Im just going to lay out a few bullet points because obviously you are not getting the point
1. I said dropping out like flies because look at departures. a lot of well known names are leaving for better things. sure its setting records but most of those people are joining for a bit then never coming back. or are not active. On the very first page of departures here are a few names
-sin2kai
-Bobby
-Leddy
-Zook
-Muzik (though he leaves a lot)
- Me ( i was pretty active )
-Itachi
- Dradaus
- Salty
- Monkey
2. you think you are above the law so you get to abuse it? thats the problem with this community in other communities they actually follow the rules they set instead of just bending them as they please.
"The Admin Handbook is in place to assure all admins have a common standard they are required to meet." <- your an admin right? therefore you should still follow the rules set by people like you correct?
3. we both know you hate me and we both know I hate you. and I think that fact clouds your vision of the fact that over all I am not toxic in the slightest. sure I jump the gun to fast sometimes but give me one example of me being toxic in the last 2 weeks. you were on last night for 2 maps and not once did you ever complain about how i was wardening or acting as a CT. I was even being complimented by the T's because I was actually letting them play games and not killing over half of them with 1 game.
4. and I said we as a CT group meaning there were shots fired. and T's were killed.
5. I think we both know that I technically followed the rules and no order was given. and I agree I may have jumped the gun but you say you have seen me consistantly be toxic. When was the last time you CT banned me? when was the last time you slayed me for that matter? I honestly believe that your hate for me clouds your vision to the fact that I only show hate twoards you because you return the favor. difference is I am very straight forward you try and pretend it is because I did something wrong to everyone when in reality its only to you. I'm sorry we hate each other but you bring up the point that you oversee all servers well then shouldn't you not be bringing personal issues into this? riddle me that

This is the last time I am posting on this I honestly don't care enough to read any response you post nor will I read it because your not going to do anything and I really don't care at this point.

actually know what axel? wanna do me a favor that will really help me out as well as you? how about whenever you get on and you see me I give you permission to kick me from the server. I won't come back until you are gone. hows that? we will see if any other admins disapprove of what I do.

Let all who read this understand that I will not report on axel for that and If I ever do to ban me from this community forever

K bye

Achievements in Life:

Offline Axel

• Divisional Manager
  • Forum Regular
    • twitch.tv/aberrantx
    • View Profile

tw axel

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2019, 04:24:25 am »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That list of people all had seperate reasons for leaving, completely irrelevant for your point, considering many of those are aging rapidly. You say these new players are in and out. How do you know they're only here for a little bit? GameTracker uses new instances of players joining and those player's returning instances to calculate it's ranking system, with the latter being a heavier factor. You're simply wrong.

I am not above the law and I know it, like I pointed out I have been following all of our standards up until this point when I made a decision, an ability granted to me by my position, to give you a heavier punishment. You still don't seem to understand I'm not an admin on our servers, I'm Staff. There's a difference, while both work just as hard doing great work, they have different tasks and duties. Again, any SA or A-Team here wouldn't be able to make a decision like that, and I've been given the ability to. That in and of itself doesn't let the term "abuse" be applied to my actions here.

At this point you're spouting overdramatic banter. I don't hate you at all, I have no reason to. I don't get genuinely upset or angry about things happening in server. It's literally just a game, I wouldn't get pissy at a friend because we disagreed about something like a rule in Mario Kart. I don't treat you any differently in game unless it's related to the rules because you cause so many issues with them.

I couldn't count how many times I have handed you punishments recently, that's a trapping question meant to pin me down with an answer I don't need to give. Don't even try to bring up "recently" with me because a few days ago you got off a 2 week ban for attempting to kick everyone from the server.You ask for an example of you being toxic in the last 2 weeks and I cant give that to you because you haven't been here. Do you realize how you're coming off right now? The fact is that I've seen you cause the same issues over a long period of time and I handed you a minimal, fitting punishment, and you disagreed with it. I've expressed why it's fitting and you've refuted. We can wait for IA to respond.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 04:34:25 am by Axel »

Offline Alex

• Chief Operating Officer
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/TangoAlex/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 130
  • Likes Given: 75

T.w² | Alex

• Total Badges: 47
    rich boi 5 Year Coin Lovable Invisible Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil White Knight 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Black-Star Fly Shit Only Bacon! aPn's Award 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad 3 Year Coin Owner of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Drunk Award 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas Christmas 2015 2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2015 Spammer-25 Mobile User Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Gold Donor Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes 100 Polls 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2019, 05:03:01 am »
1. I said dropping out like flies because look at departures.
Majority of those leaving are trying to focus on real life rather than an online Community, good for them. In no way does that make our Community look bad, you're just trying to be a cunt for no reason I guess.

2. you think you are above the law so you get to abuse it?
This coming from you is quite funny considering you acted untouchable with your donor-admin, abused it and then lost it due to mass amounts of abuse.

3. we both know you hate me and we both know I hate you. and I think that fact clouds your vision of the fact that over all I am not toxic in the slightest.
If Axel was going to allow something petty like this to cloud his judgement, he wouldn't be one of the most trusted Staff members we have.
You've had a long history of being toxic on CT, stop trying to play the victim card.

5. I think we both know that I technically followed the rules and no order was given
The first kill is questionable, but if you were paying attention to your warden you'd know he was planning on changing the time so you shouldn't be shooting either way.
The kill on Axel just goes to show that you can't listen to your own warden, you can't control your trigger finger and you're just on CT for points or to be a dick.

The CTban was valid.
No abuse, no case.

This thread has been locked.

-Alex
Chief Operating Officer

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean