Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
588 Players in 15 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] E-Cunt/CuntyMcGiggles Report  (Read 233 times)

Offline OfficialSaucy

• u
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • fuck u
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/SaucyBoyo
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 7
  • Likes Given: 15

Saucy

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    1 Year Coin Summer 2018 Mobile User
[Closed] E-Cunt/CuntyMcGiggles Report
« on: June 01, 2019, 09:01:19 pm »
Your In-Game Name: Saucy
Abusing Admin: E-Cunt/CuntyMcGiggles
Server this occurred on: JB
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 6/1, 8:45 PM EST, clouds
What was abused:  My rights/Kicks/Bans/Mutes
What happened (Be detailed): So I was warden, having a perfectly fine round. We were in the MIDDLE of an LR when I was asked to stop chewing my gum into the mic. (Which I was doing on accident) I then tried to stop but sometimes I accidentally hold down my mic button as it is on my mouse. All of a sudden during the T's LR I was instantly swapped so there were all of a sudden 2 t's. I was then killed by a CT, not even slain. Then I was 1up'ed, swapped back to CT, played through the last 45 seconds of the round to then be swapped again. (Very sloppy E-Cunt!) I was muted. I asked for an unmute and was told 2 more rounds. I then left the server to go on 1v1. I was there for about 10 minutes before hopping off and going back to JB. Right when I got on, I was kicked for Mute Evade, even after being offline JB for 10 minutes. I was muted at round 3-4 and it was round 7 when I was kicked for mute evade. Honestly having an A-Team member labeled E-Cunt isn't a good thing either. Doesn't seem friendly to new players. Back to topic, E-Cunt then said in chat something like "URGHUIGRWUIJBIJR". Then said "FUCKKKKKKKK" I then said "E-Cunt stfu". Which was the only disrespect towards her. (Claiming abuse on an admin isn't disrespect.) I was then banned for "Immaturity" by CuntyMcGiggles. (I don't know if that's her or a completely different person.) I don't understand. I see people do so much more immature things and not even get warned. Guess people like to favor certain people... Please deal with this. It's honestly stupid. This could've all been avoided if someone didn't want to make a big deal out of small things. Acting like they have immense power!
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): Honestly, none needed if E-Cunt will not lie. I'll get the proof if it's really needed.
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 10:00:13 pm by asta »
pickle chin ahh bitch

Offline Alex

• Community Director
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/TangoAlex/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 164
  • Likes Given: 78

T.w² | Alex

• Total Badges: 47
    rich boi 5 Year Coin Lovable Invisible Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil White Knight 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Black-Star Fly Shit Only Bacon! aPn's Award 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad 3 Year Coin Owner of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Drunk Award 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas Christmas 2015 2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2015 Spammer-25 Mobile User Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Gold Donor Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes 100 Polls 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
Re: E-Cunt/CuntyMcGiggles Report
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 09:03:55 pm »
@Saucey 48 hours to provide proof otherwise this will be locked.

Offline OfficialSaucy

• u
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • fuck u
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/SaucyBoyo
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 7
  • Likes Given: 15

Saucy

1 Year Coin Summer 2018 Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 09:25:00 pm »
Close this, too lazy to go find evidence right now and the demos are bugging so it's whatever.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 09:26:41 pm by Saucey »
pickle chin ahh bitch

Offline Cunty

• Sr. Staff
  • Forum Regular
  • 3 Inch Clit 420 Blaze it
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/Souldaiver/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 81
  • Likes Given: 35

T.w² | Big Booty Bitches

100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 09:34:02 pm »
I'm going to provide my explanation insofar as thats all you have provided so far. Once you provide your evidence I'll upload my own in turn.

You chewed in your mic and yankson told you to stop. IMMEDIATELY after you hit your mic button and started chewing again. I find the timing to be a little coincidental for being an "accident". You were warned by an admin to not do something, you did it again. This to me is definitely immaturity so I swapped you.

As for the keeping you alive thing that was sloppy admining on my part. I was using the admin menu and thought I hit "swap on round end" but fatfingered it to "swap immediately". This was indeed my mistake, so I swapped you, 1upped you because you werent supposed to be dead, and then swapped you again on round end. It did take a little while for me to 1up you because I thought I had swapped you correctly and wasn't adequately paying attention. Some IRL stuff happened to draw my attention away ( someone in my house was talking to me) so as soon as I realized I corrected my mistake as best I could.

You were muted on round 4. On round 5 you asked how long you would be muted. I told you two MORE rounds, in addition to the one that was currently happening. You left, rejoined the server on round 7, when you were still meant to be muted. I'd like to say two things here. One: you were still meant to be muted on the round you rejoined so its counted as a mute evade. Two: leaving the game when you're muted and joining back within a short amount of time because you dont want to play while muted is still mute evading, in which case a mute would have been warranted regardless. You actively admitted to this in the chat.

As for your ban. First off, telling the admin to shut the fuck up isn't a good idea in the first place. Once I started taking action on you, you kept arguing with me. I tried to explain exactly why I did what I did but you insisted on pressing the issue, threatening to report me on forums for abuse of power (which everyone is always entitled to do if they feel like they were on the wrong end of corrective action), mocking the corrective action in front of other people and so forth. Which again is fine, you had a grievance (as illigitimate as it was) but you took things way too far in chat. I kick you for mute evade, and the first thing you tell me to do is shut the fuck up? At that point I got sick and tired of your shit (considering you broke multiple rules) and just banned you. Had it been anyone else I mightve been more lenient but it was your second day in a row causing problems on the server, as seen here:
https://bans.tangoworldwide.net/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:197499479&advType=steamid&Submit

I think that pretty much sums up what I have to say. As soon as saucy provides his evidence I will respond in kind.
This is prob gunna be my last thing ever posting on this server unless I come back but anyone ever notice how if you Switch the X and the L on Axel you get Alex???? just a thought... Bye guys!!!!

To those of you talking shit above, 90 percent of you mother fuckers are fake af, and talk shit behind people’s back. I kept quiet for awhile to avoid getting banned, but at this point 🤷‍♀️  Many of you made my last month or so in tango shitty, and well karmas a bitch and you deserve what you’ve got coming.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks