Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
622 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: Member of the Month Nominations (April, 2019)  (Read 1488 times)

Offline ris

• Web Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • ʰᵉʰᵉ ˣᵈ
    • https://www.twitch.tv/dxsor
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 214
  • Likes Given: 217

tw ris

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Lovable Certified Cutie Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Badge Collector (20) Fly Shit Only 1000 Posts Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
Member of the Month Nominations (April, 2019)
« on: April 02, 2019, 07:22:56 pm »

Welcome to the Member of the Month Nominations thread for April, 2019!

Admins, Staff, and Members can all be nominated for Member of the Month.
Community polls for Member of the Month go up on the 27th, ending on the 1st of next month with both Staff's choice / Community's choice (if it applies).

The Member of the Month award is an award given to one standout member of our community every single month based on their character, contributions, activity, and involvement in our network as Staff, Admin or simply a Member. Each month members will be nominated, voted on, and selected for this title. Want to learn more about how it all works? Head over to this thread.

Spoiler: Rules/Guidelines (click to show/hide)

This nomination will begin today. Time until responses stop counting: Nominations Closed!

These are your requirements for eligible nominees:
  • They have 0% Forum Warning Level
  • User has No Active Ban on SourceBans/Teamspeak/Forums
  • They have not won/received MOTM in the previous month
  • They are an Official Member, Admin or Staff of TangoWorldWide.
  • The nominee cannot be yourself.
  • The nominee must only be nominated for contributions that involve their actions during the month of nomination
  • The nominee has not already been nominated in this thread (unless the previous nomination was denied for lack of effort)
  • The nominee has not been nominated by the same user as last month (if it applies)
  • Nominations must show effort and clearly display contribution
  • Nominees must not link their nomination/voting thread anywhere in order to gain support, nor can others do this on the behalf of nominees.

When you list your nomination, tag their @ Username. Also, include their forum profile link!

Reply to this thread! Do NOT create a new one or your nomination will not be counted!
Code: [Select]
[b]Nomination:[/b] @ Username
[b]Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?):[/b]
[b]Additional Information:[/b]

I hereby agree that to the best of my ability I followed the requirements and regulations to nominate another member.

Remember: Members CANNOT ask others to nominate them!
the “web moderator” is just a hypocritical, insecure person loool
Worst forum mod since Xbftb

Offline Bot derF

• Closed
  • Forum Junkie
  • Close
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300159477/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 147
  • Likes Given: 363

Fred

• Total Badges: 14
    2 Year Coin 500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Summer 2018 Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
Re: Member of the Month Nominations (April, 2019)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 07:43:27 pm »
Nomination: @Damien
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): just about everything that's been being worked on lately with cs:go of course side by side with @Urbaena .. Also is working with Minecraft servers which will make tango great again obviously
Additional Information: I been caught up IRL lately so i may be short with details but this man deserves this...

I hereby agree that to the best of my ability I followed the requirements and regulations to nominate another member.

Have some self control.
Listen here bud you are getting a devouch BECAUSE  you are simply not ready for it SA is not a joke and you do not have  a positive outlook from the jailbreak community AND honestly YOU ARE IMMATURE , YOU ARE INACTIVE , AND YOU BRING A TOXIC ENERGY TO THIS COMMUNITY , YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT IN HIGH PRESSURE SITUATIONS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS JOB , YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A TANGO WORLDWIDE JAILBREAK ADMIN AND UNTIL YOU YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A TITLE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ADMIN ,YOU MUST... NO YOU HAVE TO REALIZE ONCE YOU ARE AN ADMIN THE PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU NOT ONLY THAT THEY LOOK TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE FOR INSTRUCTION TO SEE YOU AS A PEACEMAKER A PUBLIC FIGURE WHO IS READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS UNTIL YOU COME TO TERMS WITH THIS DO NOT APPLY DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

A-Team of CS:GO Jailbreak
Jailbreak-Mentorship
Former Positions
Assistant Divisional Manager of CS:GO
Divisional Staff - Jailbreak
Community Leadership Group Staff

Offline Damien

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • i like working on servers
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/ripdamien
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 49
  • Likes Given: 91

damien

• Total Badges: 8
    Spammer-25 Ur-Banana Badge Collector (5) Invisible 100 Posts Member of the Month 2018 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 08:29:47 pm »
Nomination: @zook.
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): Done an exceptional job as 1v1 Divisional Staff
Additional Information: whats the port for the FTL

Offline vain

• shankseroo
  • Novice Member
  • Forum Addict
  • bonobo
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163243009/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 144
  • Likes Given: 496

tw vain

• Total Badges: 17
    100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) 2 Year Coin Giving Thanks 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 10:55:24 pm »
Nomination: @dot
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): sustained the crippling symptoms of being jb div and helped the server a lot; especially by himself. done a pretty good job, too
Additional Information: ay man hang in there dont lose your marbles yet a partner will cross your path soon enough

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Aycliffe

• -=[ cute eboy ]=-
  • Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • #urbana=cutie
    • https://www.twitch.tv/elythion_ultrauhc
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFrXEMniGCpJFL6DmR868A?view_as=subscriber
    • https://twitter.com/pewdiepie
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 79
  • Likes Given: 120

aycliffe.tw

• Total Badges: 4
    100 Posts Mobile User Spammer-25 Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 10:20:40 pm »
Nomination: @Axel
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): He has taken lots of roles in Community Leadership and deserves recognition! He keeps cL on its feet and he's all around a great guy and is active
Additional Information: Nosir

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 10:21:53 pm by Aycliffe »
this cacophony is deafening
but no one else can seem to hear

| Current Positions |
Supplementary Admin: Jailbreak (SAs)
Mapper
| Journey |
Accepted Into TangoWorldwide | 2/21/19
Promoted To Member | 3/09/19
+Vouch he will go far in Tango.
Why do you prefer playing CT over T? : Terrorists are fucking worthless brainded scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street prison like the degenerates they are and I like putting them in their place

Offline Ketteii

• Oyfn pripetchik, brent a fayerl.
  • Closed
  • Forum Addict
  • Glory to Arstotzka.
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 198
  • Likes Given: 332

Ketteii

• Total Badges: 24
    .cL of the Month 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Brainstorm 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Invisible Badge Collector (10) Gstad's Squad 1000 Posts 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Halloween 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 10:21:21 pm »
Nomination: @Urbaena
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): Exceptional job on cooperating with the jailbreak team, he's working directly with Damien to implement huge changes. Lots of work and activity come from Urbana and I think my main man  :-* deserves some praise.

Will be interesting to see Damien vs. Urbana.
You can safely assume that I'm sleep deprived at all times.

-neutral never seen you or talked to you, but judging from the comments imma give you -neutral lean towards vouch :D

Offline ris

• Web Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • ʰᵉʰᵉ ˣᵈ
    • https://www.twitch.tv/dxsor
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 214
  • Likes Given: 217

tw ris

• Total Badges: 26
    Lovable Certified Cutie Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Badge Collector (20) Fly Shit Only 1000 Posts Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2019, 02:17:34 am »
Nomination: @Urbaena
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): Exceptional job on cooperating with the jailbreak team, he's working directly with Damien to implement huge changes. Lots of work and activity come from Urbana and I think my main man  :-* deserves some praise.

Will be interesting to see Damien vs. Urbana.

Executives ain’t allowed. Sorry.
the “web moderator” is just a hypocritical, insecure person loool
Worst forum mod since Xbftb

Offline asta

• 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮.
  • Staff Personnel
  • Forum Junkie
  • blockhopper300
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/realastaaron
    • https://www.twitch.tv/astaaron
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 93
  • Likes Given: 194

tw asta

In-Game Rust

• Total Badges: 13
    Fly Shit Only 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Invisible Croc-a-dil Certified Cutie Lovable Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Summer 2018 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 03:33:46 am »
Nomination: @TheWildThorn
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): WildThorn is one of the most underappreciated staff members on the roster. I would argue that he hardly needs me in my position because he does his job so well. He has had a say in almost every single report/appeal that I've dealt with since getting my position. Regardless of the seriousness or severity of the report/appeal, he writes literal essays to cover every single point. Literal essays MLA format work citations included. He never shows any sign of bias towards any member, and treats every post the same.
Additional Information: This man is easily the most deserving of this award, in my opinion.

Current Position(s):
Officer of Community Relations 8/6/2019

Past Positions:
Internal Affairs Manager 2/3/2019
Divisional Staff @ CSGO Bhop 18/7/2018 - 2/3/2019
Supplementary Admin @ CSGO Bhop 23/2/2018 - 18/7/2018

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image