Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
270 Players in 17 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] overfeel's appeal 2  (Read 126 times)

Offline OverFeel

• Closed
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hi, i'm just a person who love playing Tango
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/scardyhat/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 1

✪ Mai Sakurajima

• Total Badges: 1
    Badges: (View All)
    1 Year Coin
[Closed] overfeel's appeal 2
« on: March 15, 2019, 02:24:58 pm »
Your In-Game/Screen Name:✪ Mai Sakurajima
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io):STEAM_0:0:419007665
What server were you playing on when you were banned:None
Who banned you:No idea still
Reason you were banned:I was banned for ban evading and cheating apparently
Was this ban accidental:Probs but now i don't think so
Please explain what happened leading up to the ban:idk and apparently it's because i was ban evading and i was banned in september but as this shows i appealed and waited for everyban and did not ban evade?https://bans.tangoworldwide.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1:0:419007665&Submit
Why do you think you should be unbanned:Because i have done nothing wrong, since i have never cheated in tango. and also i was banned in september 2018 now it's 2019.
Any other details:None
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree):Agree
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 08:13:41 pm by TheWildThorn »

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Officer of Community Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 58
  • Likes Given: 89

TheWildThorn.tw

• Total Badges: 31
    Badges: (View All)
    4 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
Re: overfeel's appeal 2
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 08:13:28 pm »
First, it is against our CoCPE to create a second forum account unless you name it your original account name with the "_TEMP" tag on it.
You apparently also registered a third forum account but haven't activated that one.
This rule is located under "Accounts and Usage".

As for the actual appeal, after digging a bit deeper you have appeared to have been banned by a former Supervisory member.
However, this cheating report against you was reported on your other forum and Steam account, located here.
There was another one but this one has the evidence that I'm going to focus on. If you look at the YouTube video you mention in it, it clearly shows blatant cheating evidence.
As skuft said in that report, that's not just ping issues from EU to NA.

In addition to the fact that you were cheating and violated our CoCPE on Account Usage, you've also ban evaded.
Your original account you played Tango on, the account with the Steam ID of STEAM_0:1:61645533, was banned a year for cheating starting in February.
Your current Steam account that you're using and is listed in this report, however, was banned back in October. So you obviously connected when you were banned on another account.
This is called ban evasion which is also against our rules regardless if you think you were falsely banned; if you are falsely banned you make an appeal, you are not allowed to ban evade under any circumstance.

Now, due to lack of details in the logs, I am unable to be sure if when you connected to our servers on your alternate account you were banned for cheating or for ban evading.
Under the CoCPE, a second convicted case of cheating calls for a permanent ban. Since I cannot be entirely sure of this as I can't find anymore details, I'll assume you were banned for ban evasion.
The bans will definitely stand but they won't be extended to permanent.

Your current account's ban will expire on 10/3/2019. Consider the months between your original ban in February and this new ban in October the punishment for your ban evasion.
As previously implied, upon your ban expiring if you are convicted of any further cheats you will be permanently banned- same goes if you are caught ban evading again.
Due to your violation of the account usage, I will also be closing your forum account as per protocol when you register more than one account.
If you'd like your forum account reopened, you may apply for reactivation on this board and I'm sure the Website Moderators/Manager will be able to figure out your situation.

This appeal is now denied and locked.

Regards,
TheWildThorn
Officer of Community Affairs

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot