Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
509 Players in 15 Servers

Author Topic: HeroShiMa APP  (Read 82 times)

Offline HeroShiMa

• The Poyo Boyo
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • What am I doing here....
    • https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9847-WHXC-7326
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 9

HeroShiMa

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Mobile User
HeroShiMa APP
« on: March 14, 2019, 11:59:42 am »
b]1. What is your in-game name?[/b] Answer HeroShiMa
2. What is your favorite genre of music? Answer Classic Rock around the 80's and 70's
3. What is currently your favorite artist, and why? Answer I am Currently listening to zzTop as I am writing this
4. What's your favorite song? (Please provide a link) Answer Favorite?? you can't make me pick one song. I mean if I had to pick one song to listen to for the rest of life it would be.... Sharp Dressed Man by zzTop ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2-b_opVTo )
5. Going off of the above post, describe the song in three single words.  Amazing guitarist Rhythm
6. What made you interested in music? I used to sit behind my dad in the car and would just listen and seemed to take me to another world
7. If you could pick a single line of a song that stands out for you, what would it be, and why?  Changing my mind I just remembered this great line:

I'm waking up to fantasy
The shades all around aren't the colors we used to see
Broken ice still melts in the sun
And times that are broken can often be one again

This line(s) is hecking great I mean look at it is the most deep thought. World is always changing yet is always the same and we can all be at peace in the future hopefully
8. What does music mean to you? Answer Music is an escape just like reading is to people but Music dosen't make my eyes hurt
9. Why do you want to be a part of Blackstars? Answer I like the logo also I like music so its a win win
10. Additional information: Answer ever heard the song Out of Touch by Hall and Oates???? great hecking song
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 12:19:10 pm by HeroShiMa »
The_Asparagus_God_Has_Blessed_you_With_His_Divine_Self

I am not mad at you because you did something wrong, I'm mad because you did not do the most right, or maybe you did do something wrong I dunno I wasn't paying attention....

"you are not my friend my friend, you are my brother my friend" - PashaBiceps

I wish the world could know, I'm not toxic like Moe, I wish you could understand my pain, I don't play for personal gain, I understand I can be toxic, I try to make the best of a bad situation just like woxic, If gaming is all we have we are damn lucky, we will survive like a smart ducky.

Hero accidental suicide in jailbreak count: 923 (yes I keep track) :3 I stopped counting after 2/14/19

Achievements in Life:
:Insert Cobweb Image Here:

Offline Jess.

• 💜 Loo's Devoted Wife 💜
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/sneaky4296/
    • https://twitter.com/smaIImood
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 419
  • Likes Given: 390

tw jess

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Certified Cutie Lovable 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Summer 2018 True Canadians Badge Invisible Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts Spammer-25 100 Poll Votes Fly Shit Only Badge Collector (10) Member of the Month 2018 500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Quick Poster 100 Posts Gstad's Squad Mobile User
Re: HeroShiMa APP
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 01:18:57 pm »
@HeroShiMa welcome to Blackstars. Please try to remain active in the music boards.

Discord: Jess#0420

Battle.net: sauce#11198

OSRS: twJess

Snap: tw-jess

Twitter

Loo was here 💜

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image