Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
137 Players in 6 Servers

Author Topic: [Denied] Cha enters the battle.  (Read 1569 times)

Offline pun

• veni's ex-wife.
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Punnie4k
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 147
  • Likes Given: 598

pun tw

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (10) Any amongers? 500 Posts Christmas 2019 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2019 Quick Poster 100 Posts 1 Year Coin Mobile User
Re: Cha enters the battle.
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2019, 08:32:06 pm »
I'm going to stay at a +/- neutral. I cannot agree nor can I disagree that Cha is toxic as I have seen both sides of him. When you are friendly to Cha I have noticed that he replicates the treatment others give him. And as for the harassment/immaturity stated above by @Cunty McGiggles , it would not be Cha's fault but the admins online as I know some are very aware of what happens most of the time. Not all the time, although I have reason to believe that the harassment in the JB community will be put out shortly.

Literally saw you requesting that your departure was approved in discord and now want admin? Make up your mind where you want to be before thinking about admin.
As for this though @Runescape , I believe that most people that have departured or have had the desire to departure comes from the fact that JB really isn't the community it once was. Most people enjoyed the community but over time the family we had where everyone was kind to each other has just vanished due to time. When Philly and Wumbear were on, and when Dragonate and Awakening were on, everyone felt connected because SAs and regular members would be friends and help each other out but now it's just pure chaos. I'd just like to say I understand why players may have left because of the toxicity the community has absorbed and over the following months or so this might still be the case, so just lay it easy on most of the players that decide to leave then don't.

Free Awakening

Offline Shiloh

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 65
  • Likes Given: 40

la

• Total Badges: 8
    500 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Certified Cutie Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 08:43:45 pm »
thanks for clarifying why i applied for orbit.

@Runescape i wanted to leave because of the newer members ruining the experience for the regulars and old players. especially the younger players who buy admin that feels its ok to abuse their powers because they paid for admin. i dont need to drop names because the community knows who these people are, but these reasons caused me to get on less and less. but, since the admin have been more active and have taken more action, ive been drawn back to tango jb. just wanted to clarrify.

Offline Fijix

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Regular
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238032334/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 16
  • Likes Given: 8

tw Fijix

• Total Badges: 9
    2 Year Coin 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 09:06:40 pm »
Toxic -devouching

Offline HeroShiMa

• The Poyo Boyo
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • What am I doing here....
    • https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9847-WHXC-7326
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 10
  • Likes Given: 9

HeroShiMa

• Total Badges: 3
    1 Year Coin Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 09:47:36 pm »
Srry dude but I need to give you a -Devouch, :P I do see potential but I also see a lot of Drama surrounding you. Believe me when I say that I have been in your shoes, When I joined tango I was a Toxic Prick and it took me legit half a year to sort of live that down, and I still get shit for it. I'm not here to get a reply from you but don't just go starting **** and expect to have all the damage reversed in a matter of weeks. If you are getting picked on just msg an admin and get it resolved but retaliating will not solve the issue. The other reason I am giving a Devouch is because if you are not expecting to get your SA app approved then don't post it, its a waste of everyone's time. If you do not even have the self-respect to listen to what people have to say and just take it then you do not deserve SA.

RECAP:
Stop being toxic you can't live it down in a few weeks
stop causing drama
Only post if you feel you can actually get accepted
Don't Waste Peoples Time

P.S. I still believe in you
The_Asparagus_God_Has_Blessed_you_With_His_Divine_Self

I am not mad at you because you did something wrong, I'm mad because you did not do the most right, or maybe you did do something wrong I dunno I wasn't paying attention....

"you are not my friend my friend, you are my brother my friend" - PashaBiceps

I wish the world could know, I'm not toxic like Moe, I wish you could understand my pain, I don't play for personal gain, I understand I can be toxic, I try to make the best of a bad situation just like woxic, If gaming is all we have we are damn lucky, we will survive like a smart ducky.

Hero accidental suicide in jailbreak count: 923 (yes I keep track) :3 I stopped counting after 2/14/19

Achievements in Life:
:Insert Cobweb Image Here:

Offline pimpin chimp

• :)
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Hi
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365324998
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 54
  • Likes Given: 16

Leorio

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2019, 09:53:37 pm »
-neutral, Seems to know the rules pretty well. But is a little bit toxic at points, I just think its a little to early as others have said.

Offline Aycliffe

• Novice Member
  • Forum Regular
  • backwoods
    • https://www.twitch.tv/elythion_ultrauhc
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFrXEMniGCpJFL6DmR868A?view_as=subscriber
    • https://twitter.com/pewdiepie
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 98
  • Likes Given: 166

aycliffe.tw

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin 100 Posts Mobile User Spammer-25 Quick Poster
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2019, 02:01:42 am »
Devouch | First things first, I would love to see this set to pending. I have talked one on one with cha on multiple occasions to calm him down, and I can promise that he is a good kid with good intentions. Unfortunately, it's masked by immaturity and toxicity that stems from him getting frustrated with players that are targeting him based on age and voice. I think this should be set pending for a while, see how Cha shows himself in the community, and Cha, show some more dedication to tango. Prove me right in believing in you, cause I'm rooting for you.

Oh, and cha, the first step is realizing every time you get toxic you give them the reaction you want. If you don't give it to them, they'll just look like a douchebag and you'll be the mature one.

Edit: Changed from neutral to devouch. After further reviewing your recent behavior as opposed to when you said you would start reforming, not much has changed. I still would like to see you reform, but I don't think you are fit for this.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 07:53:00 pm by Aycliffe »

+Vouch he will go far in Tango.
Why do you prefer playing CT over T? : Terrorists are fucking worthless brainded scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street prison like the degenerates they are and I like putting them in their place

Offline Purpley

• Closed
  • Forum Junkie
  • hurr
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/pipman76/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 234
  • Likes Given: 106

Jake Purple

• Total Badges: 17
    3 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 100 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2019, 02:32:48 am »
+Devouch, you clearly tried to claim reformation as a fake promise in an attempt to get SA, it is blatantly obvious what you are doing. You aren’t a different person, I know you are the same person you were a month ago and the second this SA app gets denied cha comes back in full cancer force. At least wait more than a week after making a fake reformation thread before trying to take SA
@Purpley  u can fuck right off if you don´t like me dickhead. He´S aN aTtEnTiOn SeEkEr. i´m just trying to say i´ve thought about what i´ve done in the past and how i´m going to try to improve.

Offline Shiloh

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

la

500 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Certified Cutie Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2019, 11:26:50 pm »
@Purpley to be honest, the entire reformation thing was to sort of explain my absence. i get why you think im bullshitting, but the whole reformation wasnt to boost this app. the reformation shit and this app didnt have a connection when i was making the app. i wasnt even thinking about my whole reformation thing. but nevertheless, i understand what you mean, but youre getting the wrong message. those 2 posts arent related.

Offline Mr.Bucket

• BUCKET
  • Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • Hey it’s bucket that one guy from Jailbreak
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 18
  • Likes Given: 4

Mr Bucket

• Total Badges: 4
    1 Year Coin 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2019, 11:27:38 pm »
+vouch put him through mentorship reform from being toxic and you could be a good admin
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 11:28:03 pm by Mr.Bucket »
doc has cooties
welcome to RP Family. Enjoy your free "FailRP" Pass

Offline Knifeya

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • I like to bbop
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Knifeya/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 27
  • Likes Given: 10

Kinfeya๑ﭥ

• Total Badges: 11
    Badge Collector (10) Real One 2 Year Coin 100 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Member of the Month 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2019, 01:10:31 am »
Not that there really is a good reason for my input as it would be outrageous for this be accepted at this point I will still say -slouch. There is a multitude of reasons and many have been listed above but let me give you two more. First, my very first encounter with you on the server was probably the worst you could ever hope for, you were being extremely cancerous on ct and then proceeded to free kill someone, you were promptly swapped and then immediately lashed out in a fit of anger spamming just about every chat you could think of. Mind you this was just a few weeks ago. I understand you started the whole reformed shit but lets keep it real as myself and many others will say you gotta slow down things don't happen instantly, you wont become a better person in a few weeks, but that is pretty redundant at this point so lets move on. Second as a div staff, looking at someone like yourself, it isn't hard to evaluate your reputation on the server. You don't even need to dive too deep down into it, it's quite evident just within this thread. You clearly have not made the best reputation for yourself and that won't assist you in your journey to becoming less toxic nor will getting admin. As an admin you're going to need to be able to form positive relationships with people on the server and with other admins. These relationships, no matter how hard you try, won't come because of this reputation you made for yourself. When people on the server dislike you that leads to bias in your decisions and it leads to more people breaking rules because they want to go against you in every way possible. Even with your attempts currently to become a better overall person you seriously need to let your reputation as that toxic person you "once were" fade away and get replaced with this new image you wish to create. I wish the best of luck to you cause you'll need it especially with the kinds of people you're up against. 

Offline Shiloh

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

la

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2019, 07:16:50 pm »
might as well close this, thanks for all the feedback.

Offline Brown

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • lil boat enthusiasts
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 219
  • Likes Given: 211

brown

• Total Badges: 14
    2 Year Coin 1000 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) Oyasumi Punpun Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Summer 2018 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2019, 09:25:21 pm »
-devouch and for the reason below

First time I ever saw this dude on jailbreak he was alright. Barely talked and was apart of tango. These past 2-4 months you have really changed. Not only are you racist to me in steam messages, but also in competitive games littlerally spamming the N word in the chat. You are to young and too unmature to be in this position. Not only that you hate my guts and do everything in your power to disencourage me from doing anything on tangoworldwide.

btw in the last month ive saw you get banned 2 times (dont quote me on this!)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Shiloh

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

la

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2019, 09:27:44 pm »
you do know anything outside of tango is irrelevant to the subject right? you were also spamming the dreaded n word so kind of hypocritical.

@Brown i can be racist as long as it isnt on anything that tango owns or runs.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 09:29:14 pm by chaa »

Offline Brown

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • lil boat enthusiasts
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 219
  • Likes Given: 211

brown

• Total Badges: 14
    2 Year Coin 1000 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) Oyasumi Punpun Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Summer 2018 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2019, 09:33:40 pm »
you do know anything outside of tango is irrelevant to the subject right? you were also spamming the dreaded n word so kind of hypocritical.

@Brown i can be racist as long as it isnt on anything that tango owns or runs.

lol n1 on deleting the comment. you are racist on tango servers aswell XD, not only that this forum wasnt worth the 5 mins I spent on it you waste XD

Offline cool kid kylo

• cool kid kylo
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • minecraft is my favorite game
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/extremelycoolbeansdude/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 11
  • Likes Given: 7

kylo

• Total Badges: 4
    1 Year Coin 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2019, 04:42:47 pm »
I don’t really like your attitude towards this. From what I have seen of you, you aren’t all that bad. But you replying and trying to prove other people’s opinions on you just makes me feel that you don’t care about any other opinion but your own. It also makes me feel that you don’t care for improvement because you say that you will improve on being toxic, yet you haven’t changed much from what I have seen. You also asking to lock your app gives me a feeling that you don’t care for feedback. I’m going to give you a neutral as I feel that you have room for improvement, yet you just havent tried yet.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks