Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
492 Players in 15 Servers

Author Topic: (Accepted) skeeetchs app  (Read 59 times)

Offline sketchh

• Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • AWP is not my weapon, I am.
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/memekid23/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0

tw sketchh

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    1 Year Coin Mobile User Christmas 2017
(Accepted) skeeetchs app
« on: March 11, 2019, 11:20:05 pm »
1. What is your in-game name? Sketchh
2. Why do you want to join the Akatsuki? Because they are one of the best parts of the Naruto series and have some of the best and strongest characters.
3. How many episodes of Naruto do you think you have watched? Every single episode of the original Naruto twice, and fully through Shippuden (including the disgustingly boring fillers), and also all the episodes of Boruto so far.
4. Who is your favorite Akatsuki member and why? My favorite Akatsuki members is Itachi because he had a long backstory as to why he murdered his clan and the fact that he still (kinda) cared for his brother up until the very end. He's a very unique character and his crows are fantastic along with his head tap he does to Sasuke.
5. What Justsu do you posses and how is it valuable to the Akatsuki? Make up your own and be creative (This question is the most important) My jutsu is is AWPu no jutsu, this is a genjutsu move that, when their eyes meet mine it incapacitates the victim for up to five seconds but to them it will feel like days, this is very essential for extracting information. Once the genjutsu is up a chakra bullet can be fired from the fingertip after making a finger gun with your hand. AWPu no jutsu can be used without the genjutsu to do a one shot kill that absorbs chakra and returns it to the user. This is useful to the Akatsuki for interrogation of their enemies and a quick kill. 
6. Any additional information this jutsu a camper move frfr
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 11:13:21 am by Ryry »

Offline Ryry

• The Depressed Monotone One.
  • Forum Addict
  • Everyone Bugs Me
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 170
  • Likes Given: 468

twryry

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (20) Certified Cutie Quick Collector (5) Badge Collector (15) Spammer-250 Spammer-100 Spammer-50 1000 Posts Summer 2018 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Spammer-25 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 100 Posts Jackass Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: (Accepted) skeeetchs app
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 11:14:01 am »
Congrats.  You have made a great application and are one of the few who have gained access into the Akatsuki.  Enjoy the forum bar

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks