Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
330 Players in 14 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] fred  (Read 350 times)

Offline characters

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/_twocharacters_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 72
  • Likes Given: 187

characters

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Certified Cutie Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
[Closed] fred
« on: March 08, 2019, 03:13:30 pm »
Your In-Game Name: characters
Abusing Admin: Tw Fred м .cL
Server this occurred on: Jailbreak, CS:GO
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 25 I think
What was abused: /swapteam
What happened (Be detailed):

Fred has been unnecessarily targeting me for the prime reason I don't like him. He tagged me in discord to report it and just start shit, and I just ended up blocking him. But that's a story for another day.
     According to Fred, I was being trigger-happy and a point-whore. On the day that I got swapped, I had only done one mini-game, in which I accidentally free-shot one T, and then I healed him immediately after. No one was killed in the mini-game described, and I was still swapped after that round.
     I had ordered the T's to get onto the boxes in main cells next to armory and floor was lava and I ordered them to jump to the other one without touching the floor, because it was lava. I had killed no one in the mini-game and I was swapped. I was baffled by this, and I asked for an in-depth explanation as to why I was swapped, and Fred replied with:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Two people had actually failed the minigame; Fred and Bobby Vag, but I had decided not to kill them and give them pardons, so I could do another mini-game some more people could enjoy. But, I was still swapped for it.

This was a complete false accusation that was enforced by Fred's emotion and how he feels towards me. Fred is completely unfit to be a div staff member, because his emotions cloud his judgement in situations like these.

Also: Keep in mind, no one had died in the end. And everyone has 100 hp at the end.

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 01:32:35 am by TheWildThorn »
Characters decided to ask, "why did Bluetactical get accepted". Now this really hurt my feelings

Offline Bot derF

• Assistant Divisional Manager
  • Forum Junkie
  • Fill that bag up
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300159477/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 144
  • Likes Given: 359

Tw Bot derF

• Total Badges: 13
    500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Summer 2018 Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
Re: fred
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 03:21:03 pm »
You were swapped 4 being toxic with 5 t's online. Also you're obviously point farming new players so yeah I swapped you.

Sorry you felt that was the wrong choice on my part lol. It's known you have an issue with me, you threatened to "get me demoted" when you came back to tango cuz you weren't happy with another decision I made as an admin in the past..

If you're gonna come on the server and cause issues, you'll be swapped. As a former SA/A-team/Staff, you should know that yourself.

My video, but it really doesn't matter If you pay attention, everyone calls him out for being toxic over points literally after he shoots someone that did exactly what he asked them to do.

EDIT: mAkInG ThE T's JuMp FrOm 1 BoX tO aNoThEr Isn't a MiNiGaMe LuL
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 03:40:44 pm by Fred ♡ »

Have some self control.
Listen here bud you are getting a devouch BECAUSE  you are simply not ready for it SA is not a joke and you do not have  a positive outlook from the jailbreak community AND honestly YOU ARE IMMATURE , YOU ARE INACTIVE , AND YOU BRING A TOXIC ENERGY TO THIS COMMUNITY , YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT IN HIGH PRESSURE SITUATIONS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS JOB , YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A TANGO WORLDWIDE JAILBREAK ADMIN AND UNTIL YOU YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A TITLE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ADMIN ,YOU MUST... NO YOU HAVE TO REALIZE ONCE YOU ARE AN ADMIN THE PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU NOT ONLY THAT THEY LOOK TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE FOR INSTRUCTION TO SEE YOU AS A PEACEMAKER A PUBLIC FIGURE WHO IS READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS UNTIL YOU COME TO TERMS WITH THIS DO NOT APPLY DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

Assistant Divisional Manager of CS:GO
Jailbreak-Mentorship
Former Positions
Divisional Staff - Jailbreak
Community Leadership Group Staff

Offline characters

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

characters

Certified Cutie Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 03:33:49 pm »
You were swapped 4 being toxic with 5 t's online. Also you're obviously point farming new players so yeah I swapped you.

No one was harmed after the minigame; everyone was at 100hp, and no new players were doing the minigame? SlimShady is a paid-admin so he has at least a decent concept of jailbreak, Near is a div staff, so he's not stupid, bobby vag has been playing for a long time, eclipse has been playing for probably at least 3 or 4 months.

If you pay attention, everyone calls him out for being toxic over points literally after he shoots someone that did exactly what he asked them to do.

It doesn't matter if people tell me it's toxic or not lol? In the end, the players that were doing the box jump knew their shit and even so, I pardoned every one that fell and decided to do a different mini-game knowing that people would be more fond of other mini-games.

In the end, I killed no-one and everyone had full health and I was still swapped. I realized that I had accidentally freeshot one of them due to my instincts, but I healed him after I realized my mistake.
Characters decided to ask, "why did Bluetactical get accepted". Now this really hurt my feelings

Offline Bot derF

• Forum Junkie
  • Fill that bag up
    • View Profile

Tw Bot derF

500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Summer 2018 Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 03:37:24 pm »
In the end, you actually ended up making yourself look like an idiot... You being toxic involves ruining other peoples experience on the server.. and I was considering unswapping you, but since everyone wanted 2 complain about how toxic you were.. I felt like it was well deserved, So since I have such an issue with you i'd request that you not instigate another issue in a report that was a waste of your time to begin with.

Have some self control.
Listen here bud you are getting a devouch BECAUSE  you are simply not ready for it SA is not a joke and you do not have  a positive outlook from the jailbreak community AND honestly YOU ARE IMMATURE , YOU ARE INACTIVE , AND YOU BRING A TOXIC ENERGY TO THIS COMMUNITY , YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT IN HIGH PRESSURE SITUATIONS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS JOB , YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A TANGO WORLDWIDE JAILBREAK ADMIN AND UNTIL YOU YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A TITLE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ADMIN ,YOU MUST... NO YOU HAVE TO REALIZE ONCE YOU ARE AN ADMIN THE PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU NOT ONLY THAT THEY LOOK TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE FOR INSTRUCTION TO SEE YOU AS A PEACEMAKER A PUBLIC FIGURE WHO IS READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS UNTIL YOU COME TO TERMS WITH THIS DO NOT APPLY DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

Jailbreak-Mentorship
Former Positions

Offline characters

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

characters

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 03:43:00 pm »
You keep mentioning how I am toxic and all that, but literally no one died to it, you cannot keep disregarding that fact. Stop making up the most bullshit excuses and own up to you falsely swapping me.

Offline Bot derF

• Forum Junkie
  • Fill that bag up
    • View Profile

Tw Bot derF

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 03:49:41 pm »

Imagine not understanding common sense.... You don't have 2 kill someone to be a toxic CT. The round wasn't enjoyable for a single T on the server which is a problem.

I'm done arguing on a post that's ridiculous to begin with so don't expect another response.

Have some self control.

Jailbreak-Mentorship
Former Positions

Offline flash

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 0

Dime

• Total Badges: 0
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 06:03:42 pm »
I don't know if I can comment this but I agree with Fred's decision in this situation is correct. I was on jailbreak today and it was 1 CT vs 3 Ts the and out of nowhere I see characters connect. He then starts talking while dead encouraging the T's to kill me. The next round he rebels and snipes me and proceeds to constantly say how bad I am and from there he begun saying after everytime he killed me. Not just some basic shit-talking. Im talking about insane toxicity. This was constant and I mean constant shit talking while dead and saying I live a terrible life for a 17 year old playing Jailbreak. Getting mad whenever I would kill him which would cause him to send about 10 messages each saying how bad I am. At that point it felt like characters had seriously had a jealousy to me. I said in game that I would no longer be fueling his troll like actions and from there that's when the real life insults begun like "Why aren't you with your family? You're seriously playing Jailbreak right now? What a sad life that I'd never like to live." And about 30 more insults just like this directed into my life. I'd say characters story is always different in his head when in reality I believe he's intentionally toxic and tries to cover it with being "innocent". Attaching proof for more context to this report in a couple hours as I have a job interview soon. This will be to add on to his toxicity as claimed by Fred.
[/font]

Offline capie

• Web Moderator
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074876223/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTSUmd0Ae4NewJLCSiLqAFw
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 101
  • Likes Given: 179

T.w² | capie

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts 100 Poll Votes 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Spammer-25 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2019, 06:15:44 pm »
@flash please don't reply to IA topics you are not involved with.
Don't give up your dreams. Keep sleeping.

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Officer of Community Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 65
  • Likes Given: 93

TheWildThorn.tw

• Total Badges: 32
    Fly Shit Only 4 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2019, 01:32:21 am »
This report comes down to admin discretion which does play on a delicate line since there is no distinct definition; we trust our admins won't overstep their authority with this tool.
Based solely on the evidence, characters called for a more difficult minigame with an already low population of T's.
I will take note that you appeared quick to shoot as in Fred's evidence @1:27 when you freeshot someone who made it across.
After evaluating both of the parties' actions I've decided to split this into two separate dialogues.

@characters you should recognize that you tend to have a toxic history when it comes to your relationship with admins.
You sometimes tend to push rules to their limits or aggressively call out admins when they make a mistake.
When you create a reputation for yourself like that, admins will be quicker to swap you.
It's just the way of the road and I don't think there's anything wrong with admins using prior knowledge of your character to enforce their decisions.

If you toned this down a bit, I would bet that with time, you would start to notice less problems or less "targeting" toward you.
Looking at Fred's evidence, @1:27 you clearly freeshoot someone who made it across which could be a simple mistake.
However, based on reputation, I would understand how Fred may have seen this and thought you were trying to get people killed.
It almost looks as if you didn't anticipate him to make it, but I won't go on a tangent for something that may be a mistake.
Though this could've set the tone for what Fred thought your intentions were for this minigame which could've lead him to his decision.

All in all, when you act toxic, people will view small events like this bigger than they actually are because they assume you have a more malicious intention.

@Fred ♡ Based on what I outlined with characters, I could understand why you may have been fast to swap.
However, in this case I think it was actually a little too fast. I'd understand if he did this minigame every round, but one round seems fine.
The minigame isn't impossible to complete, statistically only two of you would have actually been killed from it.

Even aside from that though was the fact that in the end, he didn't actually kill anyone.
You could view this as a victory, he listened to your threat and followed a different path based on your demand.
So in my opinion, still punishing for this was a rather bad move and oversteps admin discretion.

People may complain that he was being toxic because he has attained that reputation for himself, but make sure to look past what people say and see that what he is doing is actually toxic.
Due to the circumstances I don't feel like it would be right for punishment since you have a pretty good history, just wait for there to be more things you can label toxic before swapping.

All of the bases should be covered with that. Both parties involved should learn from their mistakes and try to ensure situations like this won't happen again in the future.
All of what I've outlined with characters' reputation and Fred's overstep of admin discretion will be noted for future reports.
If there's any further questions, feel free to contact me privately via forum PM.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
TheWildThorn
Officer of Community Affairs

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot