Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
511 Players in 15 Servers

Author Topic: Member of the Month Nominations (March, 2019)  (Read 606 times)

Offline ris

• Web Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • ʰᵉʰᵉ ˣᵈ
    • https://www.twitch.tv/dxsirr
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 190
  • Likes Given: 204

tw ris

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Lovable Certified Cutie Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Badge Collector (20) Fly Shit Only 1000 Posts Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
Member of the Month Nominations (March, 2019)
« on: March 01, 2019, 03:54:03 pm »

Welcome to the Member of the Month Nominations thread for March, 2019!

Admins, Staff, and Members can all be nominated for Member of the Month.
Community polls for Member of the Month go up on the 28th, ending on the 1st of next month with both Staff's choice / Community's choice (if it applies).

The Member of the Month award is an award given to one standout member of our community every single month based on their character, contributions, activity, and involvement in our network as Staff, Admin or simply a Member. Each month members will be nominated, voted on, and selected for this title. Want to learn more about how it all works? Head over to this thread.

Spoiler: Rules/Guidelines (click to show/hide)

This nomination will begin today. Time until responses stop counting: Nominations Closed!

These are your requirements for eligible nominees:
  • They have 0% Forum Warning Level
  • User has No Active Ban on SourceBans/Teamspeak/Forums
  • They have not won/received MOTM in the previous month
  • They are an Official Member, Admin or Staff of TangoWorldWide.
  • The nominee cannot be yourself.
  • The nominee must only be nominated for contributions that involve their actions during the month of nomination
  • The nominee has not already been nominated in this thread (unless the previous nomination was denied for lack of effort)
  • The nominee has not been nominated by the same user as last month (if it applies)
  • Nominations must show effort and clearly display contribution
  • Nominees must not link their nomination/voting thread anywhere in order to gain support, nor can others do this on the behalf of nominees.

When you list your nomination, tag their @ Username. Also, include their forum profile link!

Reply to this thread! Do NOT create a new one or your nomination will not be counted!
Code: [Select]
[b]Nomination:[/b] @ Username
[b]Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?):[/b]
[b]Additional Information:[/b]

I hereby agree that to the best of my ability I followed the requirements and regulations to nominate another member.

Remember: Members CANNOT ask others to nominate them!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 02:11:58 am by ris »
the “web moderator” is just a hypocritical, insecure person loool
Worst forum mod since Xbftb

Offline chaa

• Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • twitch.tv/flaceau
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198305571397/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 56
  • Likes Given: 36

cha

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) Certified Cutie Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Member of the Month Nominations (March, 2019)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 01:38:17 am »
Nomination: @doc

Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?):he has made a very positive impact on tango in the past couple months. He made a huge change of heart, as he could've stuck to being toxic and could've left tango behind, but instead he made a return, forgot his past, and has been killing it. He definitely needs to get MOTM sometime. He also had a lot of grudges with other players before he made his return, and essentially dissolved all of the previous conflicts that he had.

Additional Information:please don't  pick  staff members all the time. members and other people deserve a chance as well, not to belittle staff.(also i understand that that isn't how poll's work @ris , i worded that wrong. my apologies if i came off the wrong way to anyone.)

I hereby agree that to the best of my ability I followed the requirements and regulations to nominate another member:   yes
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 02:31:24 am by chaa »

Offline SouthWind66 ™

• 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓽𝓮
  • Program Director
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/southwind66
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 139
  • Likes Given: 381

T.w² | SouthWind66 м

• Total Badges: 18
    2 Year Coin 1000 Posts Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 500 Posts Ur-Banana Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Summer 2018 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 01:09:45 pm »
Nomination: @Axel
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): Been an overall help with cL, and showing a massive dedication to Tango!
Additional Information: Thanks for sticking around and helping out where you can! I know that if you stick with your goals, you'll easily reach them!

I hereby agree that to the best of my ability I followed the requirements and regulations to nominate another member.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 01:10:31 pm by SouthWind66 »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Aycliffe

• -=[ cute eboy ]=-
  • Basic Member
  • Forum Regular
  • #urbana=cutie
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198881671575/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/elythion_ultrauhc
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFrXEMniGCpJFL6DmR868A?view_as=subscriber
    • https://twitter.com/pewdiepie
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 63
  • Likes Given: 93

T.w² | Aycliffe .cL тғ

• Total Badges: 4
    100 Posts Mobile User Spammer-25 Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 07:46:56 pm »
Nomination: @Fred ♡
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): Fred has done an outstanding job as divisional manager of Jailbreak, he made massive positive changes for the server and did so much behind the scenes towards admin recruitment and implementation of things we've never even thought about before. Jailbreak has improved so much with Fred, and with Jailbreak being one of Tango's most successful servers, it deserves proper recognition. He's worked very hard and has now made his way to assistant manager of CSGO, which is a huge role as CSGO is the most popular game for Tango.
Additional Information: There is currently a super low forum warning that will be gone very soon, way before the polls go up.

Also, don't let dot/zk go unnoticed either- he's done a great job as well and is a dynamic duo with Fred.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 06:44:20 pm by Aycliffe »
this cacophony is deafening
but no one else can seem to hear

| Current Positions |

Community Leader
Supplementary Admin: Jailbreak (SAs)
Mapper
Rookie Member
+Vouch he will go far in Tango.

Offline alperen

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 07:59:26 pm »
Nomination: @ris
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): Ris because he deals with tons of members every day, he always answers your question whenever you need help. He takes tango more seriously than most of the staff in my opinion.
Additional Information: none

Offline Orbit

• Im out of ur world
  • Forum Addict
  • Welcome to my tango locked ultimate ironman
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 104
  • Likes Given: 95

zzz

• Total Badges: 22
    Croc-a-dil Badge Collector (20) Certified Cutie 1000 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Spammer-100 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Mobile User Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 07:59:46 pm »
Nomination: @asta
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): Asta has taken up his role as Internal Affairs Manager very well and has, at least in my opinion, been an immense help to the department by swiftly dealing with posts.
Additional Information: He's been killing it with how much he's been doing recently and I just wanted to do this so he gains the recognition I believe he deserves.

Offline Mark

• Budd Dwyer is my favorite politician
  • Rookie Member
  • Forum Starter
  • CUsRise
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/markprofile/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 2

tw Mark

• Total Badges: 1
    Quick Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 08:26:20 pm »
Nomination: @Aycliffe
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): Aycliffe has become a very dear member of Tango; being a community leader, SA for jailbreak and a mapper he has done a lot for TangoWorldWide.
Additional Information: Shows huge dedication for Tango and has helped in many ways and he's been a member for a month only, respect.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks