Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
612 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: Alamo's Blackstar App  (Read 94 times)

Offline Alamo

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 56
  • Likes Given: 32

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Alamo's Blackstar App
« on: February 12, 2019, 01:35:06 am »
1. What is your in-game name?  Alamo
2. What is your favorite genre of music?  Anything rap. Mainstream to underground.
3. What is currently your favorite artist, and why? Denzel Curry. His voice is very satisfying, his flows are clean, he's a good mix of lyricism/hype (which I more prefer the latter), and he's a really funny, down to Earth dude. Zillakami is also fucking amazing, he makes more metal rap which is a super cool combo and his voice is SO COOL. I'm also a massive Rich Brian fanboy, and JID is amazing too.
4. What's your favorite song? (Please provide a link)
5. Going off of the above post, describe the song in three single words. Bars, hype, smooth
6. What made you interested in music? I think finding what makes me, well, me is very intriguing. It's fascinating sharing some tastes with people but not others, and discussing where that difference comes from. I also think one of the best feelings is finding a new artist and just binging all their music.
7. If you could pick a single line of a song that stands out for you, what would it be, and why? "L.A., "California Love" part mothafuckin' two Without gay ass Dre" - 2pac. I think the line speaks for itself.
8. What does music mean to you? Music is just another form of self-expression, another way to let people know who you are. It can also be self-expression in terms of playing music, which I also enjoy (sax gang)
9. Why do you want to be a part of Blackstars? A group about music? Neat!
10. Additional information: #freebobbyshmurda
later lol

Offline Loo

• Just a chicken
  • Forum Junkie
  • Something?
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/swagaloo
    • https://www.twitch.tv/mr_loo
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 122
  • Likes Given: 168

tw Loo ★

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Invisible Lovable 3 Year Coin Certified Cutie 500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Summer 2018 Member of the Month 2018 Coby Wizowd Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Spammer-25 Gstad's Squad 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
Re: Alamo's Blackstar App
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 01:50:14 am »
Welcome to blackstars!

jess was here 💜

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot