Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
574 Players in 16 Servers

Poll

Put God back into tangoworldwide (thru tking)

Readd Tking
23 (76.7%)
No Tk
7 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Q  (Read 365 times)

Offline Purpley

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • hurr
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/pipman76/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 232
  • Likes Given: 106

Holy ja

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 100 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Summer 2016
Q
« on: February 12, 2019, 12:30:37 am »
Can we go back to allowing teamkilling during regular hours? Pretty fun and it doesn't make sense to 2week ban somebody over something that would be allowed 1 hour into the future. Majority of people thought adding it back was a good idea for a while then the div's got swapped and everything fizzled out so can we just go ahead and readd it?
@Purpley  u can fuck right off if you don´t like me dickhead. He´S aN aTtEnTiOn SeEkEr. i´m just trying to say i´ve thought about what i´ve done in the past and how i´m going to try to improve.

Online Leddy

• Loveable Fuckup
  • Forum Addict
  • Professional Dumbass
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BongoCatLeddy
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 403
  • Likes Given: 1390

Leddy tw

• Total Badges: 23
    Ur-Banana Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
Re: Q
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 12:35:28 am »
This poll doesn't help very much if you are just going to hide who voted what, it'd be easier if we could get opinions out of the people who voted and all.

I'm all for readding it if others are, personally I feel like having LN rules just be all day rules would be far more fun to play on tbh.
The eyes are the window to the soul.

Offline Purpley

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • hurr
    • View Profile

Holy ja

Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 100 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 12:46:05 am »
This poll doesn't help very much if you are just going to hide who voted what, it'd be easier if we could get opinions out of the people who voted and all.

I'm all for readding it if others are, personally I feel like having LN rules just be all day rules would be far more fun to play on tbh.

Why does it matter knowing who voted for what? Not like during elections you have to give your two cents before you are allowed to cast a ballot and I honestly don't know how to make it display who voted if a web mod can fix it that'd be great but its fine regardless. Only downside to Tking is depopulation but I don't think that theory has ever really held any weight.

Edit: Nvm Leddy is right can a web mod fix it so that it can display who voted I can't change it for some reason or if somebody could just scrap the poll entirly and readd it so that we can see that'd be fine forgot that people who don't play the servers really like to vote on topics.
Edit: I just relized the majority of people who vote on these polls never actually come on the server can a web mod make it so that we can see who voted Leddy's right kinda fucks up the results its like if you held an election in germany and Americans could vote anon
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 12:48:28 am by Purpley »
@Purpley  u can fuck right off if you don´t like me dickhead. He´S aN aTtEnTiOn SeEkEr. i´m just trying to say i´ve thought about what i´ve done in the past and how i´m going to try to improve.

Online Leddy

• Loveable Fuckup
  • Forum Addict
  • Professional Dumbass
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BongoCatLeddy
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 403
  • Likes Given: 1390

Leddy tw

Ur-Banana Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 12:54:36 am »
@Purpley you can remove the poll manually by the edit poll button then readd at the top by the notify buttons.
The eyes are the window to the soul.

Offline Free Bobby Shmurda

• VEGAN BTW
  • Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • Remember the Alamo
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/alamo_
    • http://www.twitch.tv/solidomaxino
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 26
  • Likes Given: 16

Alamo

• Total Badges: 3
    100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 12:56:41 am »
I'm all for re adding it. Instead of keeping T's away from the buttons I just say "tking is a ban" and normally people don't fuck around with it. Keep the T's more on their toes and make it more fun (for the person tk'ing.)
God, we have sombody to trade for X

What rule(s) were broken: Racism
What happened (Be detailed):He drew a swastika out of bullets in a wall

This is quite the shit post if u ask me and I really wanna lock it but im gonna leave it up for a few days so u get ur sugar rush out little kiddies :D

User will be banned 12 months for DDoS Threats.
Thank you for the report.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
TheWildThorn
Officer of Community Affairs

Offline Purpley

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • hurr
    • View Profile

Holy ja

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 01:05:03 am »
@Purpley you can remove the poll manually by the edit poll button then readd at the top by the notify buttons.
alr thanks

Offline characters

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/_twocharacters_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 72
  • Likes Given: 187

characters

• Total Badges: 17
    Certified Cutie Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 05:38:41 pm »
So you’re saying:

If someone was just chilling in jump rope or wipeout and some dickhead comes along and spams the buttons randomly at different speeds and kills the person just trying to play a game for fun, that we should allow that?

What I’m trying to get at is, a person just having a good time on jailbreak playing a minigame, shouldn’t be scared or worried that some fucker might come along and kill him in 2 seconds.

Big devouch
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 05:40:04 pm by characters »
Characters decided to ask, "why did Bluetactical get accepted". Now this really hurt my feelings

Offline Purpley

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • hurr
    • View Profile

Holy ja

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2019, 05:44:06 pm »
So you’re saying:

If someone was just chilling in jump rope or wipeout and some dickhead comes along and spams the buttons randomly at different speeds and kills the person just trying to play a game for fun, that we should allow that?

What I’m trying to get at is, a person just having a good time on jailbreak playing a minigame, shouldn’t be scared or worried that some fucker might come along and kill him in 2 seconds.

Big devouch

What you described is teamkilling I mean yea you sure nailed down that defenition but I mean the point of jailbreak is to get LR, doesn't make sense to completly cut out one way somebody could recieve LR. Also your post doesn't make sense because why would somebody be playing jumprope? It is literally a minigame where on most maps has to be controlled so unless they had a CT controlling the minigame it wouldn't make any sense. Also feels like its important to acknowledge the fact that if somebody is in a minigame like jumprope they are therfore knowingly playing a game that has the chance to kill them. Nobody is playing these minigames without the faintest idea that they could die so it doesn't make a whole lotta sense.

Offline characters

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • View Profile

characters

Certified Cutie Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2019, 05:55:53 pm »
I don’t like quote trains so I see what this will stem off into

First off: I was talking about In the case of a free day or something like that.

And I agree that they are well aware that they could die, but they shouldn’t be killed unfairly.

You keep dodging the fact that some other T coming up and pressing the buttons is extremely unfair for the person playing the minigame considering they have no way whatsoever of even anticipating how it is going to spin. It is just downright unfair.

ALSO:

Say all the T’s are directed to walk into a minigame (non-free day) and a T runs out too fast for the CT’s to react and spams all the buttons and every single T dies in the minigame. Not only is that extremely unfair, because;

1. The t’s in the minigame who died did absolutely nothing wrong,
2. And they get killed for it? And nothing happens to the person who did it except for MAYBE a bullet in the head AFTER the ct’s Have a chance to react.

Paraphrasing for reinforcement of my devouch;

1. T’s should not be killed for doing nothing wrong in a minigame that is predictable as long as no one fucks with it

2. This could severely cause depop due to people being unfairly treated and the admins do all nothing about it.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 06:10:23 pm by characters »
Characters decided to ask, "why did Bluetactical get accepted". Now this really hurt my feelings

Offline Purpley

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • hurr
    • View Profile

Holy ja

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2019, 06:11:57 pm »
I don’t like quote trains so I see what this will stem off into

First off: I was talking about In the case of a free day or something like that.

And I agree that they are well aware that they could die, but they shouldn’t be killed unfairly.

You keep dodging the fact that some other T coming up and pressing the buttons is extremely unfair for the person playing the minigame considering they have no way whatsoever of even anticipating how it is going to spin. It is just downright unfair.

ALSO:

Say all the T’s are directed to walk into a minigame (non-free day) and a T runs out too fast for the CT’s to react and spams all the buttons and every single T dies in the minigame. Not only is that extremely unfair, because;

1. The t’s in the minigame who died did absolutely nothing wrong,
2. And they get killed for it? And nothing happens to the person who did it except for MAYBE a bullet in the head AFTER the ct’s Have a chance to react.

Paraphrasing for reinforcing my devouch;

1. T’s should not be killed for doing nothing wrong in a minigame that is predictable as long as no one fucks with it

2. This could severely cause depop due to people being unfairly treated and the admins do all nothing about it.

If a T ran out and killed all of the other T's he would then be gunned down, and as you said if he killed all the other T's then the round would just restart which is 100% fine and if anything would fight depopulation.

"You keep dodging the fact that some other T coming up and pressing the buttons is extremely unfair for the person playing the minigame considering they have no way whatsoever of even anticipating how it is going to spin. It is just downright unfair"

Don't say keep dodging the question when I'v responded to you once be patient. How is this unfair? I would say 90% of maps have an arrow indicating the direction that it has to spin. Also they could prevent their death by simply not being in the minigame where they could be tk'd? when you enter a minigame that kills you you are inherently running the risk of death which makes it fair.

Since you like making up these "unfair scenarios" here is one, Say a T gets into Roulette on a regular round, he Clearly has no way of anticipating which color the wheel will land on and which side will die. so going off of that, how is this a fair minigame? How is Odd one out a fair minigame since the T has no way to anticipate who will look at who?

If you are going to cry about certain aspects of jailbreak being "unfair" then remove roulette and odd one out. a T on jailbreak has a much higher chance of dying to an "unfair" minigame like Roulette or odd one out that is completly rng than they do to die from another T regardless.

P.S: Show me the last time somebody played jumprope on clouds first day freeday.

Offline characters

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • View Profile

characters

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2019, 06:13:43 pm »
I am done arguing about this. Let’s let the people decide.

Offline Purpley

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • hurr
    • View Profile

Holy ja

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2019, 04:52:22 pm »
Hey its nearly been a week since I made this and the results are double for adding back TKing compared to keeping it perm removed so can we like add it back now that we have rediscovered people like it.

Offline veni

• Closed
  • Forum Addict
    • Automatic
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 150
  • Likes Given: 255

veni

Spammer-100 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (20) 1000 Posts Spammer-25 Invisible 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Summer 2018 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (10) 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Mobile User Halloween 2016
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2019, 09:39:56 pm »
Hey its nearly been a week since I made this and the results are double for adding back TKing compared to keeping it perm removed so can we like add it back now that we have rediscovered people like it.
As a Veteran member I accept this suggestion @Purpley

Offline pr0metheus

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2019, 12:47:53 pm »
Teamkilling with T's is okay, in my opinion. CT's with teamkilling, no, unless they are in a minigame. Too many times I've been killed in marioworld by another CT from the hunger games bug. (In the hunger games minigame is fine, but when the Ts are fighting and the CTs start shooting each other it gets hectic)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 12:48:48 pm by pr0metheus »

Offline Nexious

• Thats my Nindo my ninja way!
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Challange accepted
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198284108129/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6XRQkpraOhEuuimj2wU4uw
    • https://twitter.com/ViiRuS_Nexious?lang=en
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 15
  • Likes Given: 64

Nexious тғ

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin Quick Poster Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2019, 07:47:27 pm »
shut up rust noob  8) @Purpley
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 07:48:14 pm by Nexious »

Shhhhhh
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image