Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
293 Players in 17 Servers

Author Topic: very apropriate application no need to worry web mods  (Read 73 times)

Offline zlox

• Basic Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • non binary proud mother of 3 virgin
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198367165546/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 23
  • Likes Given: 60

tw zlox cs.money

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    1 Year Coin Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
very apropriate application no need to worry web mods
« on: February 10, 2019, 11:09:11 pm »
1. What is your in-game name? tw zlox
2. Why do you want to join the Akatsuki? because im graat and awesome
3. How many episodes of Naruto do you think you have watched? probably over 10000000000000000+
4. Who is your favorite Akatsuki member and why? penis man san he has big o chinchin. orochimaru because he likes little boys and he resembles a snake so a snake with little boys is basically orochimaru 
5. What Justsu do you posses and how is it valuable to the Akatsuki? Make up your own and be creative (This question is the most important) i specialize in the thousnad years of death i have made my own art called the thousand years of death but what i differenciate from naruto and kakashi is that i do it from the front with using reverse expansion jutsu that choji and his akimichi clan uses and while because miniturized i climb into said penis and then use shadowclone jutsu so i multiply inside his penis. the ultimate jutsu thousand yeards of death art: multiple pedophile in penis jutsu
6. Any additional information i like using my said art on my friends or what they used to be. 

Offline Dooshken

• Forum Regular
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 38
  • Likes Given: 3

tw Dooshken

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) Bacon! 100 Posts Gstad's Squad Mobile User Quick Poster
Re: very apropriate application no need to worry web mods
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 10:53:21 pm »

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks