Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
610 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: Leddy's Community Leadership Application  (Read 279 times)

Offline Leddy

• Loveable Fuckup
  • Closed
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Professional Dumbass
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BongoCatLeddy
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 426
  • Likes Given: 1441

Gin

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
Leddy's Community Leadership Application
« on: February 10, 2019, 11:02:50 pm »
1. Steam Name: Leddy | T.w²

2. Steam Profile: Click Me!

3. First Name: Joshua

4. Age (Optional): 16

5. TimeZone: Eastern Standard

6. How long have you been an official member?: 3 Months or so (Since November 24th)

7. Where do you spend most of your time in Tango? (TeamSpeak, Servers, Forums, etc.): Jailbreak, though I do check on Discord and am active on the Forums

8. What is your favorite part about Tango?: The feeling surrounding it. Tango has provided an experience unlike any other and has allowed me to grow greatly as a person, just being able to talk and enjoy myself is rare and Tango provides a lot of relief to just be able to have fun.

9. What do you think is the worst part of Tango? Most of my issues have been addressed recently, so I'll bring up an older one. There's a large lack of any interactivity between Divisions, Garry's Mod doesn't often mingle with CS:GO or FiveM or the likes. Due to most of my other problems being addressed it's my next goal to allow this to be addressed and hopefully improved upon as well. I want to see and let cL as a group be that link between Divisions (I've expressed the idea to people before)

10. Why do you want to become a Community Leader?: My feedback has been recognized after channeling it through people, and a lot of issues with the group I had have been fixed. I want to be able to help lead the community and be a face that people will think positively of when they think of our servers and hopefully draw them in and allow them the same pleasure.

I'm also out to try and help show others to recruit as a group and pull in quality players instead of just mass recruiting. I want to get people interested in Tango and want to help and this seems like the perfect way.

11. What do you believe you can bring to Community Leadership others cannot?: My dedication and passion, when I am dedicated to something I put my heart and soul into ensuring it's the best it can be. Beside that I've got influence as an A-Team member, I can more directly filter ideas and complaints to the correct people and while it's not a big thing that sets me apart, I'm always open to be a voice for the many.

12. If you could change one thing about Tango what would it be?: Mentioned before, the lack of interaction between Divisions. I want the whole community to represent Tango together, not like a bunch of different entities running around with the name Tango regardless of how successful they are. It'd create a unique feeling unlike most big gaming communities in the areas we compete in.

13. Tell us about yourself!: Hello I'm Leddy, I'm a Jailbreak A-Team member and an active member of the Jailbreak and CS:GO community. I try to be as friendly and open as possible, but things like explaining myself aren't my strong suit.

14. What group would you like to join, Recruitment or Recovery? Recruitment, preferably I'd love to recover as well if there's an option to do both.

15. Were you referred to apply? If so, by who?:
I I might actually apply if I weren't already applying for Mentorship ahaha.
@Fiffy I officially invite you to apply for .cL

16. What was your original reason for joining TangWorldWide?: I was hopping through a multitude of servers, but upon joining Tango's I found an enviorment where people immediatley reached out to me and gave me a good laugh. The staff obviously cared for my experience and that was unlike any other community I'd seen so I stuck around, eventually leaving for a year and returning to Tango after experience in a now defunct community where I felt I'd better myself as a person.

17. Do you have conflicts with any TangoWorldWide members?: I'd like to say no, no one who I've interacted with recently I have any conflicts with, but I am aware that some members still heavily dislike me for my previous actions, all I can say is add me and just give me a talk.

18. Why do you want to see TangoWorldWide grow?: I find a lot of satisfaction in watching things I enjoy grow and succeed. It's a rarity for me because of real life circumstances, so Tango was and still is one of the few things that can provide that feeling, so I put a lot of effort into seeing it grow. Alongside the feelings I get, Tango is also something that I want more people to experience in the same way I did (In terms of the friendly place where every player was cared for)

19. Do you meet all requirements? Yessir
The eyes are the window to the soul.

Offline Monkey

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • uWu
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/monkeyninja4ever
    • https://www.twitch.tv/monkeyninja4ever
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 80
  • Likes Given: 267

Monkey

• Total Badges: 14
    2 Year Coin Certified Cutie 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 500 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 Jackass Spammer-25 100 Posts Mobile User
Re: Leddy's Community Leadership Application
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 01:15:38 am »
+vouch We've undoubtedly had issues in the past, but all of that aside I think you would be a good fit for cL, especially with how active you are on jailbreak! Don't mess it up :) good luck on your application :)

Offline characters

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/_twocharacters_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 82
  • Likes Given: 193

two characters

• Total Badges: 17
    Certified Cutie Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 05:09:45 pm »
Omg omg omg yes yes vouch vouch for my bro. Best mf admin considering he’s had about 10 reports that were ALL false and besides that he’s so nice and awesome pls accept him
Characters decided to ask, "why did Bluetactical get accepted". Now this really hurt my feelings

Offline doccy poccy

• I'm a doctor
  • Staff Personnel
  • Forum Addict
  • Skribbl.io is the best game.
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/DocVontGomery
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 128
  • Likes Given: 87

T.w² ♥ doccy poccy тғ

• Total Badges: 12
    Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Certified Cutie .cL of the Month 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 05:30:23 pm »
-neutral Despite the reports and such I feel as though you could work more when being a leader, someone who is always positive. Recently, I haven't seen much positive from you at all. I don't feel like I should really devouch you though. Will change my opinion over the week if I see change.
I cant tell to either cringe or kill myself from this.
sometimes on a freeday i do /drug but its not every time.
Why are you even tagging me you mentally retarded child. Fuck off.
banned for trying to fuck chelsea

Current Positions:
Council
Community Leader
Mapper

Offline characters

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/_twocharacters_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 82
  • Likes Given: 193

two characters

• Total Badges: 17
    Certified Cutie Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 07:04:18 pm »
-neutral Despite the reports and such I feel as though you could work more when being a leader, someone who is always positive. Recently, I haven't seen much positive from you at all. I don't feel like I should really devouch you though. Will change my opinion over the week if I see change.

Uhm, what? I have never, EVER seen leddy lash out on anyone in the past time of his admining career even under conditions so stressful that he average player couldn’t cope with. What you said above is entirely false, and you must have some grudge against him or something, but I recommend you experience what it’s like when he’s on and how under control things are when he is on.
Characters decided to ask, "why did Bluetactical get accepted". Now this really hurt my feelings

Offline near

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/near3/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/near3___
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 6
  • Likes Given: 4

ⁿᵉᵃʳ

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts 2 Year Coin 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 07:26:59 pm »
+vouch I've had nothing but nice encounters with Leddy.  He would be a great fit for CL and what we are trying to accomplish.
To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand the concept of being Rick Rolled. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. The amount of skill needed to comprehend the lines “I’m never gonna give you up” is unexplainable. Only a true Rick Roll fan understands the rush of being Rick Rolled. It is often said that many heroin addicts have been cured by the Rick Roll due to the rush being 9000 times greater. However without a positive outlook on life and a high IQ, the average person is not able to wrap their head around the possibilities that being Rick Rolled provides. For example, the dance that Rick does when the lines “I’m never gonna give you up” are being sung have exceeded many people’s expectations through time. The snap of the fingers on both hands that are incredibly coordinated by Rick takes pure skill and determination that not just anyone can do. If people truly understood the power of the Rick Roll, true peace can undoubtedly be achieved in this cruel and cold world. However if everyone does understand it, we must be responsible with what we are entrusted with! I truly believe that this is possible and that mankind will take a much needed turn towards the path of peace. But once this path is turned upon we must be responsible with this power. With great power comes great responsibility!

Offline Fantaisie

• Lovable Retard
  • Rookie Member
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirfantaisie
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 47
  • Likes Given: 47

tw i hate canadians tf

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2019, 04:53:53 pm »
-/+ Neutral

We've had some differences in the past and yes, maybe I've overreacted. Over the months you have been getting reported constantly by others and I see no reason why you should be apart of Community Leadership. I don't think .cL would appreciate someone who is quite toxic and never brings positive attitudes towards anything. They probably wouldn't want someone who is known for that. I'm not doing this because of hatred, I'm doing as if I were the leader of .cL. It just brings a bad name to the point of "Community Leadership".

We do not accept those who claim to be immature, toxic or not fit to represent a community to the fullest.
We also don't like our time being wasted, so if you are unwilling to put in some work, do not apply.

Good luck.

Edit: You have potential, but I tend to feel you speak in ways that dissuade your potential.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 04:57:57 pm by pr0metheus »

Offline sTunned_

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • why am i still here
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198325185362/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/stunnedd_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 27
  • Likes Given: 5

sTunned_

• Total Badges: 4
    1 Year Coin 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2019, 12:45:06 am »
Congratulations @Leddy  !

You have been Accepted as an official Community Leader. You will be placed on a Trial period, so we can evaluate what you bring to the team. This trial will last a maximum of two weeks, so no time to waste! We are eager to see what you can accomplish. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact a member of the Community Leadership team, so we can help you out! Please view these guidelines; you will need them!

Best Regards
-Community Leadership
ℝ𝕠𝕫ℝ𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤 𝕚𝕤 #𝟙 𝕔𝕃 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com