Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
663 Players in 19 Servers

Author Topic: Actual .cL Changes  (Read 512 times)

Offline Dream

• ♡ Ownership Slut ♡
  • Chief of Human Resources
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Does anyone really read these ?
    • https://twitter.com/DreamTangoWW
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 50
  • Likes Given: 1

T.w² Dream

• Total Badges: 32
    Badges: (View All)
    Certified Cutie Lovable Croc-a-dil 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Conner's Badge of Prestige Gstad's Squad 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Admin of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (15) Invisible Staff of the Month 2016 Halloween 2016 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Summer 2016 Spammer-100 Quick Collector (5) Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Quick Poster 100 Posts Mobile User
Actual .cL Changes
« on: February 10, 2019, 10:13:03 pm »

Below I will announce and explain all the cL changes I have personally made to cL as my time as CHR. Special Thanks to @sTunned_ @Drift and @SouthWind66 for assisting me, they have been a huge help.

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠
Trial rank is back! When going over applications if the cL council is unsure weather or not an applicant is worthy of being a .cL member they now have the option to accept them as a trial member! Trial will last a maximum of two weeks, if an applicant has not shown they are community leadership material by the end of the trial’s two week they will be immediately removed from .cL and may re apply in two weeks after their release date. Applicant’s don’t necessarily have to go through trial, they may skip of the trial and be immediately accepted as a .cL member. Trial is a way to see how well an applicant can do in .cL and if they got what it takes to become a full member of the group.

𝙌𝙪𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙨
When I asked what cL members thought the biggest problem with cL was most of you said the quota was too much stress on our cL members. Some weeks were very slow on servers and you could barely get one recruit, or maybe you were far too busy a certain week and weren’t on our servers at all. So quotas are no longer weekly. They will now be a monthly quota. Quotas will also be raised and lower based on how many cL recruits we have for that certain department. CSGO and GMOD departments will be expected to achieve 300% recruits of how many recruits they have (i.e. 4 CSGO cL recruiters will be expected to get 12 recruits for that month).

𝙏𝙤𝙥 𝙘𝙇 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝
The cL member who as show the most dedication for each month will now be rewarded. (This will go for mentors as well, but this is a cL post so I’ll tell you how “Top of cL of the month” will work and I will be making a post on mentor changes later) Top cL will not only be based off of numbers and how many recruits/recoverys they do but also the quality of their work. The top cL of the month will receive a forum badge and staff eligibility, and on top of that a special prized picked out at the beginning of each month, for example this months prize will be a $10 steam gift card. The prize will vary each month, from tango store items, teamspeak channels etc.

𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴   
  • Applicants can be in Mentorship and cL but must be invited. We had a lock on applicants not being able to apply for cL if they were in Mentorship, unless they were in staff. That has been removed. You may now be in both groups! If the applicant is in either cL or Mentorship and they want to join the opposing group they must be invited by the group manager! Applicants may not ask for invites, but people are more than welcome to suggest to the group lead to invite members they deem worthy.
  • May not have active report open. Applicants may not have an active open report open on them, or be found guilty in a report in the last 14 days.
  • Not on ftcs in the last 30 days. If an applicant is proven guilty of being on he ftcs in the last 30 days they are not eligible to apply until it is past the 30 days.
  • 3rd denial is now invite only. If an applicant has been denied 3 times, there is no longer a wait time, they must be invited by a group leader to apply.

𝘽𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙐𝙥
  • Application reply template was updated
  • New guides for recovery and recruitment will be posted in the next week or so thanks to the help of @Drift.
  • Removed unnecessary posts in the cL board and just did a general clean up.

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥
hopefully below will clear up and confusion about what .cL is and about what we hope to accomplish.

𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
Community Leadership was created long ago with the purpose of recruiting players into the community, and helping people feel welcomed and bettering people's time here in Tango. Over time this purpose has evolved. Currently our main goals are to recruit players, help anyone possible, maintain a friendly environment on the servers and be an intermediary in conflicts between players. The community leaders are regular members of the community, volunteering to help out the rest of the member-base for nothing in return. Each Community Leader has a different background, plays on different servers and speaks to different people. This diversity is what makes the group so special. The primary focus of Community Leaders will always be to help other members. The method of which we help will adapt to the situations in Tango.

𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨
Being one of the original goals, Community Leaders are tasked with bringing in members from around the world and welcoming them. The community is a vast place amounting to 35+ servers, the forums and teamspeak. There is a lot of room to cover and not many people to cover it. Community Leaders do their best to patrol these areas, and find regulars of the servers to bring into the community. They are there to help applicants through the process, and explain to them what happens as they move forward. This does not mean that Community Leaders are just attempting to increase our community's member count. They will not be attempting to recruit all players, but those of the highest quality. They will hand select the "all stars" of the server that do not wear the Tango Tag, and bring them into our family. Everyone is welcome, we love having new people here.

𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨
The Recovery Team plays a major part in Community Leadership. Recovering members within the TangoWorldWide network is essential to the success of the community due to the fact that it provides us feedback that can help improve the community. The Recovery Team will work on keeping people into TangoWorldWide and use the Failed Tag Check System to contact members about their tags and attempt to recover them back into the community and gain feedback. Community Leaders are tasked to contact players who de-tag or create departures to figure out what is causing them to remove their tag and identify problems that are able to be fixed to stop members de-tagging or departing in the future. The Community Leaders are always seeking useful information that can keep players happy within TangoWorldWide.

𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙀𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
On our servers, the state of the server's environment is directly correlated to how the players are acting. This can go in a positive friendly manner as we hope, or in the negative direction. Community Leaders are here to ensure that the warm, friendly environment starts and continues throughout the day. They will do this by remaining involved in server conversation, actions and all occurrences on the server. By being involved, they will do all they can to keep the server on the right track through their words and actions. Some of our Community Leaders have administrative powers and will use these powers to keep the server on course.

Overall, the Community Leaders are focused on you. We want to make sure that your time here is spent happily, and that you enjoy every second. Everything we do is based on this goal and will be for the entirety of the group's existence. Our mission will remain the same, no matter who is in charge.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 10:38:35 pm by Wumbear »

𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒘𝒐

Online Leddy

Re: Actual .cL Changes
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 10:25:58 pm »
I criticized cL HEAVILY in the past for some of the issues addressed here today. I'm super excited to see some of these issues addressed and coming into effect alright. I might actually apply if I weren't already applying for Mentorship ahaha.

I'm glad to see these changes come into effect, especially the quota change. It feels gratifying to see such a big issue I had with the group ready to be improved upon. Great job, hope cL can become something magnificent like it has the potential to be!
The Universe is chaos, and chaos plays favorites.

Online SouthWind66

• 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓽𝓮
  • Program Director
  • Forum Junkie
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/southwind66
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 113
  • Likes Given: 361

T.w² | SouthWind66 м

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 500 Posts Ur-Banana Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Summer 2018 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 10:31:46 pm »
I'm excited to see these changes in action! I'm I get the chance to experience it first hand!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Dream

• ♡ Ownership Slut ♡
  • Chief of Human Resources
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Does anyone really read these ?
    • https://twitter.com/DreamTangoWW
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 50
  • Likes Given: 1

T.w² Dream

• Total Badges: 32
    Certified Cutie Lovable Croc-a-dil 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Conner's Badge of Prestige Gstad's Squad 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Admin of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (15) Invisible Staff of the Month 2016 Halloween 2016 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Summer 2016 Spammer-100 Quick Collector (5) Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Quick Poster 100 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 10:36:05 pm »
I I might actually apply if I weren't already applying for Mentorship ahaha.
@Fiffy I officially invite you to apply for .cL

𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒘𝒐

Offline Gstad

• Community Advisors
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gstad
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 202
  • Likes Given: 25

T.w² | Gstad

• Total Badges: 29
    Invisible Summer 2018 2 Year Coin 2500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Spammer-100 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (20) Summer 2017 1000 Posts Spammer-50 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Conner's Badge of Prestige Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Spammer-25 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Mobile User Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 11:01:14 pm »
good luck with the group how it works out with the changes

Offline sTunned_

• Group Manager
  • Forum Regular
  • THE QUOTA ISN'T ONE
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198325185362/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/stunnedd_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 13
  • Likes Given: 4

tw sTunned_ .cL

• Total Badges: 3
    100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 11:29:55 pm »
This post has been a long time coming XD

the quota was never 1
ℝ𝕠𝕫ℝ𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤 𝕚𝕤 #𝟙 𝕔𝕃 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣

Offline Ketteii

• Gone for a bit.
  • Group Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Communication is key.
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 135
  • Likes Given: 268

T.w² | Ketteii .cL

• Total Badges: 24
    .cL of the Month 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Brainstorm 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Invisible Badge Collector (10) Gstad's Squad 1000 Posts 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Halloween 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 12:05:00 am »
cL's definitely on the way up, and will hopefully continue to steam ahead, with no stops.

Glad to be part of the process; cL will be great again!

Offline Monkey

• Novice Recruit
  • Forum Junkie
  • uWu
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/monkeyninja4ever
    • https://www.twitch.tv/monkeyninja4ever
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 75
  • Likes Given: 241

T.w² | Monkey

• Total Badges: 12
    1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 500 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 Jackass Spammer-25 100 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2019, 01:11:04 am »
Great post, as we talked about in dms, you've put a lot of work into this, including the post! Even though I'm not in tango I'm excited to see how cL grows with the new changes!

Offline BJBGaming1

• BJB
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Regular
  • What's for dinner?
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/BJBGaming1
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 13
  • Likes Given: 3

T.w² | BJBGaming1

In-Game Garry's Mod

• Total Badges: 3
    100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2019, 04:25:47 pm »
I wasn't in .cL when it obtained it's bad rep, but I'm in it now and I'm excited to experience these changes and hopefully see .cL lose it's bad name.
Current Positions:
Garry's Mod TTT Divisional Staff
Garry's Mod TTT Mentorship
Garry's Mod TTT Community Leader

Discord: BJBGaming1#8354

Online doc

• I'm a doctor
  • Rookie Member
  • Forum Junkie
  • Navy is my dad
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/DocVontGomery
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 39
  • Likes Given: 26

T.w² doc .cL นr

• Total Badges: 8
    100 Poll Votes Ur-Banana Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2019, 05:26:49 pm »
Loving the changes! Hopefully everything works out well!
+vouch

bad at skribbl.io
no u

I cant tell whether to either cringe or kill myself from this.
Well it wasn't the desk that was causing it, I just have a really loud family xd

i jusy baught a new family no more desk backround noise
Current Postitions:
cL @ CS:GO
SA @ Awp/Scout
Mapper

Offline Teebz

• Uppercase N for No.
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm Teebz! Wassah?
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Teebz
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 91
  • Likes Given: 231

T.w2 | Teebz@MentorshipLover

• Total Badges: 30
    2 Year Coin Giving Thanks 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin Spammer-250 Spammer-100 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) Member of the Month 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Spammer-50 500 Posts Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2019, 06:24:38 pm »
Damn, after I get my shit started in Mentorship, I'll be sure to apply for .cL. Like the stuff that I see so far, and I hope to regain my spot as #1 .cL recruiter ;)
oh i also recruited some kids, one of them is now a shit manager
Quote from: Shadox
I wasn't technically supposed to slap him but i did because my friend and i were doing a truth or dare and i'm not a pussy, so i did it.
T.w² | Teebz: I would just like to know what a tango is
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: uh
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: a sick dance
T.w² | Teebz: U wanna sickly dance with me dad? ;)

Online doc

• I'm a doctor
  • Rookie Member
  • Forum Junkie
  • Navy is my dad
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/DocVontGomery
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 39
  • Likes Given: 26

T.w² doc .cL นr

• Total Badges: 8
    100 Poll Votes Ur-Banana Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2019, 12:46:26 pm »
Nah that spots mine @Teebz :) xd
+vouch

bad at skribbl.io
no u

I cant tell whether to either cringe or kill myself from this.
Well it wasn't the desk that was causing it, I just have a really loud family xd

i jusy baught a new family no more desk backround noise
Current Postitions:
cL @ CS:GO
SA @ Awp/Scout
Mapper

Offline Navy

• Proud Father
  • Novice Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Proud father of Doc
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365324998
    • View Profile