Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
500 Players in 19 Servers

Author Topic: Axel's PT App  (Read 72 times)

Offline Axel

Axel's PT App
« on: February 10, 2019, 09:47:00 pm »
1) Name (In-Game/Username): Axel

2) Age: 20

3) Tell us about you: Hard worker, went to school for business administration with a minor in film, own a media management company based in Seattle. Live there and in LA sometimes, near all those big production studios. It's nice being able to live in both areas, I get heavy rain but also the sun. Best of both worlds.

4) Why do you want to join our group: I'm a film fan, always have been. I love that they tell stories visually and through music. I think it's come a long way and am excited to see where it'll go. Being able to show and express an idea or feeling with visuals is a great thing. Tango is a community I'd say I'm fairly active in, and I'd love to be able to join a group that lets me discuss the best parts of film. I also hardly have a reason to post on the forums, and joining groups is a good way to have more things to talk about. Forum bar is also great.

5) List a few TV show or movie favorites, and why:
Mr. Robot, great story telling and characters. Edited perfectly. Elliot is easy to relate to yet foreign in the best way.
The Office, no doubt the best comedy writing to this day. Rewatched 5 times now, easy to pick up anywhere in the show.
Literally any A24 movie, Mid 90's, Lady Bird, etc. Their ability to set a mood with amazing visuals always has me awestruck. So many great moves, favorite is Mid 90's though. Such a vague story line it's great.

6) If we had public movie nights, or film reviews/film of the week, would you participate, if no would you mind writing reviews and recommendations (Yes/no, if no refer to end of the question): Yes
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 10:21:07 pm by Axel »

Offline Navy

• Proud Father
  • Novice Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Proud father of Doc
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365324998
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 30
  • Likes Given: 13

Tw Navy ur

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Axel's PT App
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 11:44:40 pm »
good shows 8)
hippity hoppity dream's tango's property

𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕: ℕ𝕒𝕧𝕪#𝟛𝟡𝟜𝟘

Steam:T.w² | Navy ᵘʳ

Offline Gstad

• Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gstad
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 202
  • Likes Given: 25

T.w² | Gstad

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Invisible Summer 2018 2 Year Coin 2500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Spammer-100 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (20) Summer 2017 1000 Posts Spammer-50 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Conner's Badge of Prestige Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Spammer-25 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Mobile User Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 10:10:27 pm »
more effort into the app @Axel

Offline Axel

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 10:18:03 pm »

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image