Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
615 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: [Denied] HeroShiMa's SA application  (Read 313 times)

Offline HeroShiMa

• The Poyo Boyo
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • What am I doing here....
    • https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9847-WHXC-7326
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 10
  • Likes Given: 9

HeroShiMa

In-Game Rust

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Mobile User
[Denied] HeroShiMa's SA application
« on: February 10, 2019, 06:20:48 pm »
1. In-Game Name:T.w² Totally Not HeroShiMa
2. SteamID: Iblewupyay
3. Age:16
4. Country, Location/Timezone:United States, California, Pacific
5. How long have you been a Tango Member:since 4/13/18
6. Why do you deserve this position:I have been an active member, donator, and am generally level headed. I think that I would be good for this position because I am willing to put in time to learn from other admins even if I don't get accepted.
7. What differs you from other applicants:I have written the entire rulebook twice with paper so I can have a reference for rules as well as checking demos for people when they need them.
8. Are you able to record videos on the server?:Yes I am and am willing to get demos for people if they need them
9. Are you SA / A-Team / Admin on any other server: no
10. Do you accept removal of status on the server listed above (if this does not apply to you, put N/A):
11. Do you have any information to add:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 04:50:34 pm by SouthWind66 »
The_Asparagus_God_Has_Blessed_you_With_His_Divine_Self

I am not mad at you because you did something wrong, I'm mad because you did not do the most right, or maybe you did do something wrong I dunno I wasn't paying attention....

"you are not my friend my friend, you are my brother my friend" - PashaBiceps

I wish the world could know, I'm not toxic like Moe, I wish you could understand my pain, I don't play for personal gain, I understand I can be toxic, I try to make the best of a bad situation just like woxic, If gaming is all we have we are damn lucky, we will survive like a smart ducky.

Hero accidental suicide in jailbreak count: 923 (yes I keep track) :3 I stopped counting after 2/14/19

Achievements in Life:
:Insert Cobweb Image Here:

Offline Alamo

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 52
  • Likes Given: 32

Noah

• Total Badges: 3
    100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: HeroShiMa's SA application
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 03:16:21 am »
neutral

You're pretty toxic and flex your admin hard, making it a massive scene whenever you deal a punishment.

On the other hand, you know the rules really well and get on pretty late at night when there aren't any other admins on, which is a good plus.

Good luck buddy
later lol

Offline Leddy

• Loveable Fuckup
  • Closed
  • Forum Addict
  • Professional Dumbass
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BongoCatLeddy
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 426
  • Likes Given: 1441

Leddy

• Total Badges: 24
    3 Year Coin Ur-Banana Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 07:15:27 am »
Devouch

I'm not a fan of your admining style and your attitude. When you don't like someone you'll find it okay to go out of your way to be an ass repeatedly to that person while you constantly back yourself up with your admin. I haven't seen you on in a bit to be fair, but that's the only impression I really know of you.
The eyes are the window to the soul.

Offline HeroShiMa

• The Poyo Boyo
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • What am I doing here....
    • https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9847-WHXC-7326
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 10
  • Likes Given: 9

HeroShiMa

In-Game Rust

• Total Badges: 2
    Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 06:42:38 pm »
@Leddy I respect your oppinion but TBF we don't really play at the same time anymore. The last time I saw you was like early to mid January. I have stopped targeting people because I'm starting the Detox of myself. I don't want to change ur mind or expect it to but Just sayin ur a daytime admin and maybe early late night I'm a SUPER late admin so we don't have alot of connection anymore.
The_Asparagus_God_Has_Blessed_you_With_His_Divine_Self

I am not mad at you because you did something wrong, I'm mad because you did not do the most right, or maybe you did do something wrong I dunno I wasn't paying attention....

"you are not my friend my friend, you are my brother my friend" - PashaBiceps

I wish the world could know, I'm not toxic like Moe, I wish you could understand my pain, I don't play for personal gain, I understand I can be toxic, I try to make the best of a bad situation just like woxic, If gaming is all we have we are damn lucky, we will survive like a smart ducky.

Hero accidental suicide in jailbreak count: 923 (yes I keep track) :3 I stopped counting after 2/14/19

Achievements in Life:
:Insert Cobweb Image Here:

Offline Leddy

• Loveable Fuckup
  • Closed
  • Forum Addict
  • Professional Dumbass
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BongoCatLeddy
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 426
  • Likes Given: 1441

Leddy

• Total Badges: 24
    3 Year Coin Ur-Banana Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 06:47:51 pm »
@Leddy I respect your oppinion but TBF we don't really play at the same time anymore. The last time I saw you was like early to mid January. I have stopped targeting people because I'm starting the Detox of myself. I don't want to change ur mind or expect it to but Just sayin ur a daytime admin and maybe early late night I'm a SUPER late admin so we don't have alot of connection anymore.
I'm willing to change the opinion, but I've got a bad impression of you regardless of the last time we played. I'm still fairly active at LN so feel free to get on and try to change my mind. I'm open to that.
The eyes are the window to the soul.

Offline doc

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 08:43:01 pm »
My last impression of you was that you were just like how Alamo was saying, "flexing your admin powers". -devouch
I cant tell to either cringe or kill myself from this.
sometimes on a freeday i do /drug but its not every time.
Why are you even tagging me you mentally retarded child. Fuck off.
banned for trying to fuck chelsea

Current Positions:
Community Leader
Mapper

Offline navy

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 10:29:47 pm »
devouch, your never online and you try to flex paidmen, smh. Dont be toxic and you would have a better chance.

Offline Alvin

• The Chipmunk
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Hey, it's your edgy cool kid around the block
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198344044433/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/QuicklySpice
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvziVNxmOlli231hFxtK0Yg?view_as=subscriber
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 26
  • Likes Given: 89

TinyDino

• Total Badges: 11
    Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 08:44:45 pm »
-Neutral You know the rules and all but i don't see you fit as being and admin. As i saw you with your admin that you've bought, and i tend to have not much pride for you but good luck

I have an odd life but a happy one...
Just imagine that you're a main character from and anime and everything will be okay...
Social Media
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Online Wumbear

• I find typos.
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135535177/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 221
  • Likes Given: 239

T.w² Wumbear

• Total Badges: 26
    2500 Posts 3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Summer 2016 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Christmas 2015 500 Posts Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2015 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2019, 04:49:48 pm »
Dear @HeroShiMa
Unfortunately your application for supplementary admin has been denied at this time. There are multiple reasons as to why your application may have been denied.
Overall, we feel that you have not showed that you are ready to take the responsibilities required for this position. You are free to re-apply in 14 days.

Reasons for your denial:
•Negative feedback from the community
•Tends to be toxic on our servers

Best regards,
Wumbear
- Assistant Div Manager
I don't deny being toxic.
Get stage 4 Lung cancer please awakening you’re a fucking retard..
Current Position: Member
Past Positions: Div Manager of CSGO
Characters decided to ask, "why did Bluetactical get accepted". Now this really hurt my feelings
[ADMINS] tw woop ur:  lets jsut say if I knew how to spell kick I wouldnt be here

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks