Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
576 Players in 14 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] sparta909crazed unfairly gagged?  (Read 273 times)

Offline sparta

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/ppprophet/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEiRk6AqJ_98agyjbDEZ3Hw?view_as=subscriber
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 2

❄️Freeze -hellcase.com-

• Total Badges: 1
    Badges: (View All)
    Mobile User
[Closed] sparta909crazed unfairly gagged?
« on: February 05, 2019, 10:06:50 pm »
Your In-Game Name: sparta909crazed
Their In-Game Name: admin (didn't say)
Their SteamID (https://steamid.io): (don't have)
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 2019/02/05, Map, Not sure of the round.
What happened (Be detailed): I'd like my first point to be that I couldn't find a better topic for this post most-likely because i'm new to the community. However what happened was this guy named PickleRick started talking a lot of trash about admins, and so I attempting to back the admins up and said something along the lines of: if you hate it leave, or make a difference, post something on the forums, to which PickleRick replied by calling forum posters, "fags." and claiming that he wasn't one. Here is the only opportunity I feel I could have been in the wrong, I told him that he obviously was one because he seemingly came on here to whine about the admins he hates. However, I feel I shouldn't have been gagged for backing up an admin? I don't know It feels like a let down as we are a community and I was trying to back up a member to spare his/her feelings... Not a big deal but it made me think, this could, if looked at more broad, be a bigger issue of an divide between admins, loyal members, and trolls. when it should be, in my opinion admins, loyal members fighting against trolls... I don't truly know though, maybe its protocol just to exterminate the issue; just looking for some closure, that's all.
Provide necessary proof (if applies): No real proof as I was too caught up in the moment to screen shot but it should be in the logs around 9-10pm jailbreak server map Mario.
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree):Agree

P.S. hope this isn't a waste of time for anyone I just personally felt it should be addressed and I'm genuinely just trying to help.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 02:05:12 am by TheWildThorn »

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Legend
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 69
  • Likes Given: 104

TheWildThorn.tw

• Total Badges: 32
    Badges: (View All)
    Fly Shit Only 4 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
Re: sparta909crazed unfairly gagged?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 02:05:04 am »
Without knowing who the other person was, there isn't a whole lot I can do to try and solve this dispute.
This seems more like, well.. a rant, than a dispute, or just an opinionated response better seen on the official Jailbreak forum.

Since no proof was posted and the admin involved wasn't known, I really have no room to do anything.
If you'd like to voice your opinion on the player-admin relationship though, the Jailbreak board would be better for that.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
TheWildThorn
Officer of Community Affairs

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot